MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Didn't you just run another test booster for your last log? Just curious. If so please take a few months off before running another one. YOu can easily lower your baseline serum test levels by running things that greatly increase Free Test. Basically your Free Test stays elevated which is what your body can use and checks for with negative feedback loop. If you continue to tell your body it can hold high free test levels with lower serum testosterone leves after a whileyour body produces less serum test. That is not noticeable while you are on them, but when you get off and SHBG picks back up your free test will plummet, and the body will still think that the lower serum levels are the new normal. Sets you up for a slow but steady decline in testosterone production.

This is exactly what happened to me and why I ended up on TRT. I ran Test boosters for the better part of a year and a half. I took a month off here and there but typically it was maybe 2 on 1 off. When I finally took a couple months off I realized I have zero motivation, sex drive, and was having a harder time dropping fat. Unfortunately by the time I caught on and started researching it I had already done the damage. Now I will say that my HPTA must have already been a bit weak since it did not ever rebound enough to get me back up to comfortable levels. It also left me around 330 for a few years so it took a while before I could actually get on TRT.

So just be careful with running boosters back to back. I may be wrong and it was a different type of anabolic you ran last time but just wanted to mention it. That is why the bottles say to take some time off in between them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:
Thanks again Rocket3015
Really enjoyed this stack.
Took all about 1hr. before eating most days.
Deisel Test: 2am- 2 noon - 1 @8pm
Raw Test: 1am - 2 noon
E2-X: 1am - 1 @8PM (Still have some left) that I will finish.

I drop a few lbs. strength went up on a semi clean diet! my usual. This stuff kicked in within a week. really good for natty. Libido was really good!
I did buy a few more bottles of RAW TEST, I think this stuff really helps the Libido. I do have a Bottle Of DTP3 in the stash that I will stack with the RAW test I have.

View attachment 152799
Start: 7-11-17

View attachment 152800
Last Pic from 8-6-17

View attachment 152801
you look MAHVELOUS

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't you just run another test booster for your last log? Just curious. If so please take a few months off before running another one. YOu can easily lower your baseline serum test levels by running things that greatly increase Free Test. Basically your Free Test stays elevated which is what your body can use and checks for with negative feedback loop. If you continue to tell your body it can hold high free test levels with lower serum testosterone leves after a whileyour body produces less serum test. That is not noticeable while you are on them, but when you get off and SHBG picks back up your free test will plummet, and the body will still think that the lower serum levels are the new normal. Sets you up for a slow but steady decline in testosterone production.

This is exactly what happened to me and why I ended up on TRT. I ran Test boosters for the better part of a year and a half. I took a month off here and there but typically it was maybe 2 on 1 off. When I finally took a couple months off I realized I have zero motivation, sex drive, and was having a harder time dropping fat. Unfortunately by the time I caught on and started researching it I had already done the damage. Now I will say that my HPTA must have already been a bit weak since it did not ever rebound enough to get me back up to comfortable levels. It also left me around 330 for a few years so it took a while before I could actually get on TRT.

So just be careful with running boosters back to back. I may be wrong and it was a different type of anabolic you ran last time but just wanted to mention it. That is why the bottles say to take some time off in between them.
Thanks Brother! I did not know that.
I did take some M-test for 60 days and then this with only about 10 days off.
I'm going to stop right now and take 60days off. or should I take off longer?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to stop right now and take 30 days off. or should I take off longer?
If you use too much test boosters, your traps get huge....I thought you know that. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to stop right now and take 30 days off. or should I take off longer?
Personally I would go with at least 8 weeks since you were on for about 12. Now you could run other anabolic type things, I would just avoid things that bind heavily to SHBG. Some Vit-D, ZMA at night, a good GDA, and some 95% Forskolin extract would be a nice run in the interim. That or maybe some EPI or AA product.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would go with at least 8 weeks since you were on for about 12. Now you could run other anabolic type things, I would just avoid things that bind heavily to SHBG. Some Vit-D, ZMA at night, a good GDA, and some 95% Forskolin extract would be a nice run in the interim. That or maybe some EPI or AA product.
Few Questions.

What do you recommend for a good GDA ?
What is AA product?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Few Questions.
What is Vit-D?
What do you recommend for a good GDA ?
What is AA product?
Vitamin D

I really like Recompadrol, it has everything in it including my favorite GDA ingredient which is Berberine it is good for so many other things. However some people get bubble guts from it. AI Sports makes a good one Glycobol, SNS makes a good one too that the name eludes me right now. Slintensity, and SlinSane were both good. UPS Labs Anabolic Pump is awesome.

Arachidonic Acid - SNS makes the one I have seen touted very highly. I myself have not used it but know many who have and did pretty well on it.

Oh on the forskolin, it is great too but I think it also binds to SHBG, not to as much of an extent as some of the heavy hitters though, and it still raises serum levels a decent bit through LH stimulation. So it is probably fine during this time. I don't think it would do damage since it also increases serum levels. Just depends.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin D

I really like Recompadrol, it has everything in it including my favorite GDA ingredient which is Berberine it is good for so many other things. However some people get bubble guts from it. AI Sports makes a good one Glycobol, SNS makes a good one too that the name eludes me right now. Slintensity, and SlinSane were both good. UPS Labs Anabolic Pump is awesome.

Arachidonic Acid - SNS makes the one I have seen touted very highly. I myself have not used it but know many who have and did pretty well on it.

Oh on the forskolin, it is great too but I think it also binds to SHBG, not to as much of an extent as some of the heavy hitters though, and it still raises serum levels a decent bit through LH stimulation. So it is probably fine during this time. I don't think it would do damage since it also increases serum levels. Just depends.
I found this. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will Arachidonic Acid Jack with my joints?
Not from my understanding, I understand it makes DOMS worse but I have not heard that it effects the connective tissue.

Perhaps someone else can chime in that has run it before.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not from my understanding, I understand it makes DOMS worse but I have not heard that it effects the connective tissue.

Perhaps someone else can chime in that has run it before.
granted i'm 58 and have arthritis...but ara just plain killed my joints!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the log and the review, I'm glad the Get Diesel products treated you well !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
granted i'm 58 and have arthritis...but ara just plain killed my joints!!!
Good to know, I thought it worked by somehow increasing inflammation markers but was not sure if it was local to the muscle or not.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to know, I thought it worked by somehow increasing inflammation markers but was not sure if it was local to the muscle or not.
everyone is different...but ara is not for me!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
everyone is different...but ara is not for me!!!
Seems most of the things that have bothered you also bothered me. I can do without. I never tried it because of the inflammation factor but others seemed to make some gains.