Strange and Silly Dreams.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I've always been interested in dreams, and I am curious, as to what dreams you guys have been having, that are strange, interesting, or just plain dumb and silly. I'll start. About three days ago I had a dream I met Arnold and got his autograph and the next day I hung out with him. The funny thing is, he was still built like he was in his prime and his manager was there, and his manager was the bad guy from the running man(the host of the show). Also he had a tattoo on his shoulder of 131215. I had a dream this morning, that there was this short guy the size of a garden gnome that was following me around a mall and all I wanted to do is have I'm leave and no matter what I did he wouldn't leave and would try to lay a guilt trips on me after I tried to loose him. I thought I was going crazy, because no one else could see or hear him but me.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
I thought you couldn't comprehend numbers or letters in dreams because of the part of the brain that processes them is separate from and inactive during dreaming.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have had many many weird dreams.

I also get Deja Vu ALOT for spurts. I will know entire sections of say 10 minutes...it gets creepy, I have had dreams over a year old come true.

But depends most often I dont dream, but if I am healthy, eating right, or on a good supplement(IGF-2 ROCKS for this) I have great dreams.

For 21 years I had tons of dreams, all with the same thing. Me running from something I couldnt beat, something invincible. The situation changed from people, to monsters, to aliens, but it was always stronger than me.

Then I have plain weird ones, most of em spooky like out in an old mansion in some woods, that is really weird but full of stuff. I really like those ones, they have great depth.

But now, I rarely dream at all, and if I do it usually hurts because my ex or something still hangs in my dreams...:zx11pissed:

I thought you couldn't comprehend numbers or letters in dreams because of the part of the brain that processes them is separate from and inactive during dreaming.
Depends, I can usually comprehend that stuff if I see, it, but I cant hear sound. I can never remember voices or any sound. Its like silent movies. But I know there is sound in my dreams, I think...I just can never recall it after waking.

Every ones body is differant.

Not to mention when sleeping our minds go up a notch. I firmly believe that is when spiritual things, or supernatural things have an increased %. I know some people who would dream things that were basically truth.

The mind, is an amazing thing that we barely pretend to comprehend.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
You never heard of lucid dreams?

dave12

Awards
  • Established
You never heard of lucid dreams?
If those are the ones I have that revolve around Kristen Bell and Jennifer Love Hewitt, then maybe. I was just reading your post and it reminded me of something that was brought up in a pysch class didn't know if it was on the mark or not.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
They say that brilliant scientists, like Einstein, dreamt in numbers and equations. Billy Joel, in an interview, told E that he dreams in music notes almost exclusively.

Maybe all really really talented prodigies dream at what they are good at...... maybe that is why I have so many wet dreams.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I have had many many weird dreams.

I also get Deja Vu ALOT for spurts. I will know entire sections of say 10 minutes...it gets creepy, I have had dreams over a year old come true.

But depends most often I dont dream, but if I am healthy, eating right, or on a good supplement(IGF-2 ROCKS for this) I have great dreams.

For 21 years I had tons of dreams, all with the same thing. Me running from something I couldnt beat, something invincible. The situation changed from people, to monsters, to aliens, but it was always stronger than me.

For me it was werewolves, etc. But none the less, stronger than me.

Then I have plain weird ones, most of em spooky like out in an old mansion in some woods, that is really weird but full of stuff. I really like those ones, they have great depth.

But now, I rarely dream at all, and if I do it usually hurts because my ex or something still hangs in my dreams...:zx11pissed:

Depends, I can usually comprehend that stuff if I see, it, but I cant hear sound. I can never remember voices or any sound. Its like silent movies. But I know there is sound in my dreams, I think...I just can never recall it after waking.

Every ones body is differant.

Not to mention when sleeping our minds go up a notch. I firmly believe that is when spiritual things, or supernatural things have an increased %. I know some people who would dream things that were basically truth.

The mind, is an amazing thing that we barely pretend to comprehend.
For me it was werewolves, etc. But none the less, stronger than me. And dreams are scarce for me nowadays too.
I also got the one where I was naked somewhere public. Couldn't find clothes to save my life. Weird indeed. Haven't seen that one in a LONG time though.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, man, you have some pretty homoerotic dreams about muscle men and gnomes... weird.
I've always been interested in dreams, and I am curious, as to what dreams you guys have been having, that are strange, interesting, or just plain dumb and silly. I'll start. About three days ago I had a dream I met Arnold and got his autograph and the next day I hung out with him. The funny thing is, he was still built like he was in his prime and his manager was there, and his manager was the bad guy from the running man(the host of the show). Also he had a tattoo on his shoulder of 131215. I had a dream this morning, that there was this short guy the size of a garden gnome that was following me around a mall and all I wanted to do is have I'm leave and no matter what I did he wouldn't leave and would try to lay a guilt trips on me after I tried to loose him. I thought I was going crazy, because no one else could see or hear him but me.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Damn, man, you have some pretty homoerotic dreams about muscle men and gnomes... weird.
Well I wanted to meet Arnold since I was a little kid, so it's more of a childhood meeting Arnold more than anything. And I wanted to kill the gnome, how is that homoerotic at all? I do have another dream to mention, but don't feel like typing it right now.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I used to have a recurring dream where I was playing Madden on the Titantron in Heinz Field (where the Steelers play), then out of nowhere Leatherface, not the new leatherface...but the nasty *ss leatherface from the original TCM, starts chasing me around the stadium with a chainsaw. That's it...nothing ever comes of it...it never ends differently or anything, I just wake up in the middle of the chase.

Used to have a really weird dream here and there when I was a kid that it was nighttime....and I would be hanging from the rafters of a bridge. Just hanging, trying not to let go. I never fell, or climbed back up, just hung. That used to mess me up....

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Me running from something I couldnt beat, something invincible. The situation changed from people, to monsters, to aliens, but it was always stronger than me.
Yeah, I get these from time to time too. I seem to recall one where I was running from some chick vampire (who was hot, of course) all over a city. Can't remember how that one ended... either I had sex with her, or it ended up ending the usal way my "chase" dreams end: Ending as soon as whatever it is that's chasing me finally catches up to me, or if the situation becomes so ridiculous that I basically stop running realize that it's a dream (usually declaring to myself "ok, this is so F@!*ed up, this has to be a dream).

I also, but rarely, get this dream where I'm in my bedroom at my old house from my childhood, and there's this ceiling light that I can't turn on, and I have this extreme fear that something's going to get me if the lights aren't on.

Rarely do I dream or remember my dreams though.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I love lucid dreams. I had a few a couple years ago, but haven't been able to pull it off since.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
I can get lucid dreams pretty regularly, or some that are halfway lucid. I know I'm in a dream but I don't have full control over everything.

Last night I dreamed I was flying, and when I went to land, instead of landing how you would think, I landed on the 'ground' which just looked like google maps satellite view. Twas weird. I knew it was a dream, but I couldn't change it. I woke up when I got bored walking on google maps :/

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread.
All my dreams were about me fighting hordes of different guys.
Ninjas, samurais, cavemen, roman centurions, toxic avengers, african warriors, vikings , and the most recurring were men in all black suits in sunglasses.
When Matrix 2 first came out and Neo had the scene in the playground fighting the Smith clones, I almost frigging fainted dead away in the theatre.
It was like my heart stopped and my whole body went cold.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I have an update for you guys. I had a dream I met Stone Cold at a bar and had a beer with him, and I had a dream the Iron Sheik measured my height in a shopping mall. After he measured me, it turned out I was 5' 3". After he told me my height I shrunk. One of the craziest ones I've had recently was, I dreamed I saw George Carlin at some kind of afterlife comedy special.