Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro !

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So last night I went to bed at 11 pm and had to wake up at 2 am to go duck hunting so I choose to skip my dose. Well I came home around 10 am took my dose and got me a 2 hour nap. Man I two hour nap on hghpro made me feel like I got a whole nights sleep. I'm ready to kill today kinda bummed it's an off day for the gym.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my dose last night of hghpro around 11 pm and 3 am one of my twins woke me up crying. I finally got him to sleep but couldn't fall back asleep so I got up took 2 more pills of hghpro finally feel asleep and was out man best sleep in a long time from 330 to 830 when the boys woke me up again.

Strength is up in the gym I know some of it is due to the products in my pct including ostarine but I also think it has to do with the sleep and recovery benefits I'm getting from hghpro

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So last night I went to bed at 11 pm and had to wake up at 2 am to go duck hunting so I choose to skip my dose. Well I came home around 10 am took my dose and got me a 2 hour nap. Man I two hour nap on hghpro made me feel like I got a whole nights sleep. I'm ready to kill today kinda bummed it's an off day for the gym.
Took my dose last night of hghpro around 11 pm and 3 am one of my twins woke me up crying. I finally got him to sleep but couldn't fall back asleep so I got up took 2 more pills of hghpro finally feel asleep and was out man best sleep in a long time from 330 to 830 when the boys woke me up again.

Strength is up in the gym I know some of it is due to the products in my pct including ostarine but I also think it has to do with the sleep and recovery benefits I'm getting from hghpro
These are pretty solid updates, IMO. This is exactly the kind of info that people are looking for. Thanks for keeping up with this.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These are pretty solid updates, IMO. This is exactly the kind of info that people are looking for. Thanks for keeping up with this.
No problem keeping up with this. I'm gonna be bummed when it's over. I'm really enjoying the sleep

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been back and forth between here and bb.com all night. I've been seeing a lot of great feedback for HGHpro and 3Z, tonight.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So last nights sleep didn't go well but it's my own fault. I took a scoop and a half maxamize v2 2hrs before bed.

So I was tossing and turning all night but surprisingly I feel pretty good today I don't know if that is due to the hghpro or not

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So last nights sleep didn't go well but it's my own fault. I took a scoop and a half maxamize v2 2hrs before bed.

So I was tossing and turning all night but surprisingly I feel pretty good today I don't know if that is due to the hghpro or not
I toss and turn every night...
Might have to use my pro one of these nights...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I toss and turn every night...
Might have to use my pro one of these nights...
Yeah, I've always tossed and turned so cant wait to get this on with HGHpro . . . not sure how soon

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great nights sleep last night with hghpro. I had to wake up after 7 hours to take my twins to the doctors otherwise I would have slept even longer. I felt great all day energy to get things done. The took some stims and killed it in the gym tonight. I'm looking forward to tonight's sleep.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another solid nights sleep last night ! I woke up once because I needed to use the restroom but decided I was to tired closed my eyes and feel right back asleep.

About to take tonight's dose and catch some z's

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Another solid nights sleep last night ! I woke up once because I needed to use the restroom but decided I was to tired closed my eyes and feel right back asleep.

About to take tonight's dose and catch some z's
Stuff works great man, i sleep like a rock haha

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I don't know if you guys are following my other logs or not but it you are you know that i have only been getting a few hours a sleep a night. This is all do to my busy schedule and not the hghpro.

One of the things I'm really liking is that even with only a few hours of sleep I feel refreshed like I slept longer than I did. Last night I was finally able to sleep and I slept 8 hrs solid not waking up once. I'm ready to kill the gym after work tonight !

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow sleep is still great. Another solid 8 hours of sleep last night. Had some pretty vivid dreams the last few nights and recovery is great. I work out 5 days a week and feel like I could add a day.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im really running out of things to say lol. Every night I have great sleep waking up maybe once to pee or not all.

Last night was the same. I had some pretty vivid dreams as well not sure if it was do to the hghpro or not. Recovery has been nice as well. I feel like I could go to the gym and toss some weights around 7 days a week

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another solid night of sleep I did wake up after about 6 hours because the babies were crying and had trouble falling back asleep. When I did fall back asleep I slept for about 2 more hours and woke up feeling great.

I will be hitting the gym late tonight around 11 pm and will have to take a stim to push me through, so I hope the hghpro works it's magic tonight and let's me sleep

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could always update with your workouts, too. :D

I saw that you're starting up an SNS stack, too. What will that consist of?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could always update with your workouts, too. :D

I saw that you're starting up an SNS stack, too. What will that consist of?
Copy that no problem... It's preworkout stuff. Agmatine and beta alanine.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, nice. You can cut and paste some of that stuff here, if you want. I stated that it's okay to run other products with these long term logs. ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn!!! I need to order me some agmatine soon. I am anxious to see how this affects your pump and workouts.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a good chest and back workout last night. I did take a scoop and a half maxamize v2 before he gym at 10 pm. So I slept okay but not as good as I have been. I also took agmatie and beta alanine before hitting the gym. Here my workout

Chest and back day went well

Dumbbell flat bench 90'sx10 90'sx10. 90'sx 9

Dumbell incline 75x 10 for all three sets

Decline barbell bench 205x 10 for 3 sets

Rotary chest machine for three sets 195 lbs

Wide lat pulldowns 160x10. 170x9 180x8

Cable rows. 150x10 3 sets

Hammer high Ross 70 lbs each side

Then finished off with hammer strength wide chest with 90 each side for 4 sets of ten really concentrating on the squeeze and flex and the end.

Pumps were nuts I took my shir off to hop in the shower and thought damn this is what I wanna get to cold.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang bro, looking lean and mean :D
You dieting down?
Well a few weeks ago I was about to 215 lbs and got really bad food poisoning and dropped down to 196 in 5 days. Looked like I was dieing. So I figured I might as well take advantage of the weight loss so I'm sitting around 206-208 right now with no loss in strength, actually an increase with my pct.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I hit the gym yesterday around 11 pm again. I was beyond tired. I did my best to push through my workout. I took a sample of epo blast I had (I didn't care much for it, not enough stim). Took my beta alanine and pumps were good but I really just didn't have the drive

Rotary shoulder press machine 130 lbs for 3 sets

Side lateral raises 25'sx10 for 3 sets

Front lateral raises 20'sx10 for 3 sets

Dumbbell shrugs 75x10,80x10,85x8 80x8

Squats 225x10 245x10 265x9

Legs press 8 platesx10 10 platesx 10 for two sets.

Standing calf raises I forget what weight and didn't write it down.

And the. I was beat and went home and took my hghpro and feel asleep within 10 mins even know I had taken epo blast only about 2 and half hours prior. I sleep from 12:45 until 8:45 and woke up feeling great. Tonight will be an off day but I will be lifting boxes because I'm moving into a new home

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night I was cleaning up my supp cabinet and found some bull GABA I had so I took 5 grams along with my hghpro after about 30 mins I was fighting to keep my eyes open cuz I was watching fear factor on demand.

I feel asleep and woke up around 8 hours later. My girlfriend apologized for her alarm going off so many times. I didn't hear it or wake up once. This could be a great combo on nights I wanna knock out big time.

Strength is up I believe some of it is due to my pct,ostarine, beta alanine and agmatine but I really think a lot is due to the increased recovery I am getting from sleeping so great.

Had another great bi/tri workout. Pumps are amazing. Pumps are one of my favorite reasons for working out, so I'm loving this !

Single arm cable curls. 60x10, 65x10, 70x8, 70x6

Reverse curls ezbar. 70x10, 70x10, 75x9

Dumbell hammer curls 45x10, 50x10, 50x10

7's or 21's not sure the acctual name. 50 for three sets

Tri pull downs rope. 80x10, 90x10, 100x9

Close grip tri bench press. 155x10, 185x10, 185x10

Skull crushers 70x10 for three sets

Single arm reverse tri pulldowns 50x10, 60x10, 65x10

Wrist curls 90x10, 90x10, 90x10

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys moved all day yesterday and working a 16 hour shift right now. I will update tonight or tomorrow morning

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice workouts. how old are you?

and how much bodyfat would you guesstimate on your recent picture?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well my work out I'll post is from Friday. Sleep was great over the weekend a lot due to hghpro and a lot being due to being exhausted from the move.

Okay so Friday night I hit the gym hard. Chest workout. The last 2 weeks I have been using dumbbells because Before that It had been almost a year since unused dumbbells for bench exercises.

I felt good. Pumps were great, endurance was up and recovery between sets seems to be faster.

Dumbbell flat bench. 90x10 90x10 100x10 100x8

Dumbbell decline ( my gym has a crappy decline it's one for sit ups so working out by myself I can't go to heavy cuz I can't get on the bench with holding the heavy weight) 75x10 75x 10 75x10 75x10

Rotary chest machine the weighs is all worn off so I'm not sure of the weight but I went as heavy as I could for 3 sets x 10 the last one I only made 9

Wide chest hammer strength 70 lbs each side for 10 sets each. Set supersetted with 10 push ups

Wide grip lat pulldowns 160x10 170x10 180x10

Cable rows 140x10 150x10 160x10

Hammer strength high row 90 lbs each side for 3 sets of 10

Body weight pull ups 20. 15 10 10

Saturday and Sunday I took off due to the move and I will hit it hard again tonight shoulders and legs

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good keep up the good work. That is onething I hate about decline dumbbells , I have to kick them into place if I have no spotter to hand em to me and many of the little guys at the gym cant even pick up the heavu db's lol

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys I got a little behind buni have updates for the last few days. So sleep has been great. Dreams seem to be getting even more vivid. I also love the fact if my babies wake up I am able to fall right back asleep. recovery is great !

Monday nights workout

Arnold's 40x10 50x10 50x 10

Dumbbell overhead press. 60x10 65x10 70x10

Military press smith machine. 135x10 155x10 165x10
c
Front/side lateral raises super sets. 10reps of each for three sets

Squats 135x10 185x10 225x10

Leg press 5plates each side 3 sets of 10,

Walking lunges holding 5olbs dumbbells

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
]Tuesday night I had a great chest and back workout. I'm really liking using dumbbells for my bench. I think next time I will switch to barbell just to mix it up though.

Pumps and endurance are still great ! My muscle have been feeling full all day I'm loving it. My girlfriend told ms that I'm looking very hard (she is talking about my muscle sickos)

Flat dumbbell bench. 70x10. 90x10 100x10 110x8.5 (spotter helped me get the 9th one)

Decline barbell bench 205x10 205x10 205x10

Wide chest hammer strength ( loving this thing). 90 each side for 3 sets of 10

Chest fly machine 130x 10 for three sets really working on the negatives

Wide grip lag pulldowns 160x10 170x10 180x10

Cable rows (shoulder has been hurting doing this so I went light) 120x10 130x10 120x10 120x10

High row hammer strength 90 each side for 3 sets of 10

Wed was a rest day and I will get last night work out up ASAP

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night I had a great arm work out my bis are sore today !

Alternating dumbbell curls 40x10 45x9 50x8

Single arm cable curls. 60x10 65x10 70x8

Preacher curls 100 lbs ez bar 3 sets of 10

Concentration curls superset with skull crushers. Curls 30 for 3 sets of 10 and the skull crusher 70 3 sets of 10

Close grip tri bench press. 185 3 sets of 10

Tri pulldowns single arm reverse 50x10 55x10 60x10

Wrist curls 70x15 for 3 sets

Arms were exploding crazy pumps ! Endurance was great and recovery between sets is up !

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like you indeed did have a nice arm workout.

I bet that superset was fun. :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys i have been Hitting the gym but have been crazy busy with work I missed logging a few work outs. So two nights ago I hit chest and back

Recovery between sets is great, pumps are like being on superdrol, and endurance is amazing. I feel like I could workout for hours.

Flat dumbbell bench. 70x10, 90x10, 100x10, 105x 9

Barbell incline 185x10 185x10 185x10

Hammer strength wide press 90 each side for 2 sets of 10. And 115 each side for one set of 10

Hammer decline press 90 each side for 3 sets of 10

Wide grip lat pulldowns 160x10 170x10 180x10

Cable rows with wide lat pull down bar. 110x10 120x10 130x10

Revesre fly machine 100x10 110x10 110x10

I have noticed sleep is not as great now. I have a little over one bottle left. I'm thinking I should take a week with out hghpro and then hit it again to see if sleep improves.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm okay with you taking a break if you feel like the efficacy isn't there right now. Just do me a favor and try to still leave an update or two your week off, so you don't forget about the log.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm okay with you taking a break if you feel like the efficacy isn't there right now. Just do me a favor and try to still leave an update or two your week off, so you don't forget about the log.
No problem. I won't forget about the log though. I love the stuff I just feel like after two months I could use a week break because the results are slowly degrading. I can wait for the week break to be over. I hope sleep is great again.

Even with it slowly degrading it's is defintaly much better than without hghpro

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem. I won't forget about the log though. I love the stuff I just feel like after two months I could use a week break because the results are slowly degrading. I can wait for the week break to be over. I hope sleep is great again.

Even with it slowly degrading it's is defintaly much better than without hghpro
Def take a break, we all have taken some time away from training. It is tough to go HARD for 3 straight months, yet it is so enticing to put 110% into workouts while getting great results from the supps. If you overtrain you will go backwards, relax and come on back.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys i have been Hitting the gym but have been crazy busy with work I missed logging a few work outs. So two nights ago I hit chest and back

Recovery between sets is great, pumps are like being on superdrol, and endurance is amazing. I feel like I could workout for hours.

I have noticed sleep is not as great now. I have a little over one bottle left. I'm thinking I should take a week with out hghpro and then hit it again to see if sleep improves.
I have great endurance too, I have been staying longer in the gym than ever before.

Our DB/BB work is almost identical, next w/o I am going for the 110s!!!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have great endurance too, I have been staying longer in the gym than ever before.

Our DB/BB work is almost identical, next w/o I am going for the 110s!!!!
Nice ! Yea the 120's have been calling my name. Maybe next week I'll see how Many I can do.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So Monday night I had a decent arm workout again. It wasn't as good as the last one but I think I was just overly tired and just didn't feel 100%

Pumps and endurance are still great. I think I only have a day or two left of the agmatine. I do have a old container of primaforce agmatine i have never opened. I'm thinking of trying it when I run out of the sns stuff but I have read the sourcing might be an issue and it's not as good prob. Less pure than Sns agmatine.

I still have a decent amount of beta alanine left. I can believe I have been off it for so long. This is a new staple for sure. Tingles are completely gone now. They were very noticeable at first.

Single arm cable curls. 55x10 65x10 75x8

Tri pulldowns rope. 80x10 90x10 100x10

Hammer curls 45's x 10. 50's x 8 55's x 6

Skullcrushers super set with close grip bench using the same 75lbs easy bar for 3 sets of 10 of each.

Concentration curl machine 130x8 130x 8 130x 7

Wrist curls 90 lbs 3 sets of 15

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting this again tonight. I wanna sleep good !

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man a lite break is all I needed. Had a solids night sleep again. I'm glad I decided to use my hghpro last night. I basically have a bottle left and won't take a more breaks until it's gone.

Sleep was deep and dreams were vivid. So life like I had dreams my twins started walking. When I got up and took them out of bed I wet them down and wondered why the weren't walking anymore. Then i realized oh shoot that was a dream.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I've taken two samples of hgh pro and I love it. I will be ordering it very soon. I found myself able to wake up and start my day as soon as my alarm goes off, no snooze button needed haha

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken two samples of hgh pro and I love it. I will be ordering it very soon. I found myself able to wake up and start my day as soon as my alarm goes off, no snooze button needed haha
Order 2-3 bottles for sure! From what I have read a supp of this nature needs at least 2 bottles to really see/feel the overall effects, not just sleep effects. The same is true of others such as IGF-2 and HGHup.

I have 3 bottles waiting for use very soon :)

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Order 2-3 bottles for sure! From what I have read a supp of this nature needs at least 2 bottles to really see/feel the overall effects, not just sleep effects. The same is true of others such as IGF-2 and HGHup.

I have 3 bottles waiting for use very soon :)
thanks man i'll prolly order a couple bottles soon

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay Monday night should have been a shoulder workout but my buddy begged me to do chest and back with him. So I did and hit shoulders last night instead

Mondays workout...

Flat bench 205x10 225x10 275x 6

Incline 185x10 185x10 185x10

Wide chest hammer strength 90lbs each side supersets with push up. Each exercise 3 sets of 10

Wide grip lat pull downs 170x10 180x8 190x6

Cable rows wide grip 120x 10 for three sets (still going light on these due to shoulder)

Had a cheat meal for lunch that included two bags of clanking hot cheetos ( i never eat like this) and felt as if inwas gonna puke durin the whole workout due to the heartburn so I called it quits early