Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro !

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sleep has been great again. I'm gonna finish this run then take a month break and then buy some more !!!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice got 9 hrs solid sleep last night. I just had a cup of coffee and I can't wait to hit the gym later today

As for Tuesday's workout

Over head dumbbell press 65x10 for three sets

Side lateral and front lateral raises superseted 3 sets of 10 20lbs dumbbells.

Standing up right Rows 100x10 for three sets

Shoulder rotary machine 130x10 for three sets

Workout was short but I felt as if it was very productive. My shoulders are sore !

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been sick throwing up and haven't taken my supps or worked out. Hoping I'm back in the gym tomorrow

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I'm back to my normal self. Thank god I thought i was gonna die. I lost over 12lbs but I believe most was water weight. I will weight my self tonight to see where I'm at now that I have drank a lot of water a few bottles of pedialyte

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, back in action. Great to hear that you're feeling better.

I got really sick a few years ago. I probably should have been in the hospital, but I was delirious and couldn't hardly move. I lost ten pounds that I didn't gain back. Hopefully your weight loss was a lot of water.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So sleep last night sucked ! But I do not plan hghpro for this. I blame myself for going to the gym late and drinking a crap ton of water, aminos and poseidon before bed. I was up like 5 times to pee

Tonight is an off night for the gym so we shall see how sleeps goes tonight. And I'll keep you updated with how tomorrow shoulder workout goes

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your weekend looking like and how was that shoulder workout?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two 16 hour shifts in a row still going to the gym, and now going to work again update coming tonight or tomorrow morning

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, you're a beast. I doubt I would have the energy to make it into the gym.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
]Sorry I been slacking Latley man life got busy. New home, the kids, work and the gym

Okay so let's get this rolling again

Wed was shoulders Should have been legs as well but I hurt my quad a little at work and didn't want it getting worse

Military press 135x 10 for 3 sets

Standing up right rows super set with front plate raises 85lbs for rows and 35lbs for plate raises each for three sets of 10 (so much burn right here.

Sitting side lateral raises. 25x10 for three sets

Shoulder shrugs 75 lbs dumbells 3 sets of 15

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thursday night had a pretty decent arm workout.

One arm cable curls 60x10 70x10 80x8

Hammer curls 45's 3 sets of 10

Reverse curls 65lbs ez bar 3 sets of 10

Rope pushdowns 80x10 for 3 sets

Reverse grip one arm pushdowns. 60x10 70x10 70x8

Skull crushers supersetted with close grip bench 85lbs ez bar 3 sets of 10 each exercise.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Skull crushers supersetted with close grip bench 85lbs ez bar 3 sets of 10 each exercise.

So sleep has been great !! I have been working like a mad man and some nights only being able to get 5 hours of sleep before going back to work but I still wake up feeling refreshed.

Last night I as extremely tired so I came home took my hghpro and added 2 scoops Poseidon nighttime, wow I sleep so good and so deep I want to try this again because it seems like an amazing combo

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So sleep has been great !! I have been working like a mad man and some nights only being able to get 5 hours of sleep before going back to work but I still wake up feeling refreshed.

Last night I as extremely tired so I came home took my hghpro and added 2 scoops Poseidon nighttime, wow I sleep so good and so deep I want to try this again because it seems like an amazing combo
good to know you noticed something that works, when it works for you keep doing it. Not anything will keep working because the body does change and evolve. That said, hopefully youve found something that works for you for now.

thats why some people take breaks off supplements , there body gets used to them and when they come back to it , it works. Hghpro can be used year round, I have been using it for years and in my opinion, my body soaks the stuff up every night

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
holder work out Monday night went good. Sleep has been great which really helps in my workouts. I'm getting kinda low on hghpro when I run out I'll prob take a month break and then get on again for a few months

Shoulder rotary machine 130x10 for 3 sets

Standing upright Rows 95x10 for 3 sets

Siting side lateral raises 25x10 for 3 sets superset with front plate raises 35x10 for 3 sets.

Standing behind the head militarys 100x10 for 3 sets

Great pumps and great endurance

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sleep has been great and strength has been up as well. I only haave a few nights left but after a short break I'm for sure picking up another bottle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's great to hear. Definitely let me know if you ever want to log anything in the future.