Stop ****ing Saying 'TREN'

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I really think their should be forum for steroids, and a forum for prosteroids/prohormones. But that is me.
Atleast the PS/PH forum should be a subforum of the steroid forum.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Where did I say they weren't steroids and/or steroid derivatives and/or hormones? Calling Prodienolone, Trenbolone is the same as calling Testosterone, Nandralone Undeclynate. I find it annoying that people are calling a particular compound by another compound's name. Hence the thread title, "Stop ****ing Saying Tren".
You quoted SoCo4Fun's comment basically saying that PS/PHs are not real steroids. He said nothing about calling dienolone precursors Tren, hence any confusion and why I asked what's annoying.

P.S. - I have stated and will again that I agree with your OP.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agreed with this thread hard-core, unfortunately it doesn't seem to have made any difference in the general posting populace, they won't f***ing stop!!!!!!!! :frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i can say "doods check out my fina cycle" when referring to my finiplix clones right?

Btw if I could I would use tren 24/7-365. Which tren is for you to decide and for me to know.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i can say "doods check out my fina cycle" when referring to my finiplix clones right?

Btw if I could I would use tren 24/7-365. Which tren is for you to decide and for me to know.
:frustrate: NOO!!!! you may not say fina cycle in place of a finiplex clone, FINA is also already taken by trenbolone as well.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenbolone is 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one, is most often injected in its Acetate or Enanthate ester forms, and is not sold commercially.

Please, for the sweet fvcking love of Jesus Christ, STOP making 'Epi/Tren', 'Tren or Havoc', and 'TREN HELP!?', threads.

If you bought it in a store, or over the internet on a retailer: it is not Trenbolone, does not contain Trenbolone, does not convert to Trenbolone, and never will do any of the aforementioned things. You are not taking Tren.

Thank you.
let us call them NDD's, because the compound in question is actually "nordienedione". :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a myth that must die. It is in no way a trenbolone precursor, it is a dienolone precursor. Which is great, since Dienolone is awesome.

Interestingly enough, when Kneller brought out Methyl Dienolone, Seth said it wouldn't be very good. Sometimes Vida numbers don't tell the whole story and he has binding data on MethylDienolone that showed it to be worse that the non-methyl version...which he said should be quite potent. It seems that Seth was right on the money since the methyl was weaker than the non-methyl in this case in reasonable doses. There are some examples of this too even in Vida.

Anyway, it will not convert to Tren, but that doesn't matter since it is a killer PH in it's own right. Dienolone is amazing stuff.

Tren is an illegal steroid and sadly Bill W. just found that over 40% of the Tren he tested on the market was bunk... So, although it is great stuff, those are pretty terrible odds.

Last edited:
LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
let us call them NDD's, because the compound in question is actually "nordienedione". :)
Well, trenbolone is a 19Nor as well, so there is no real reason to give that designation. Both Dienolone and Trenbolone are nandrolone derivatives.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, trenbolone is a 19Nor as well, so there is no real reason to give that designation. Both Dienolone and Trenbolone are nandrolone derivatives.
Yes, but the very word "Tren" is dereived from "triene", meaning 3 double bonds, thus the lacking of double bond makes it a complete misrepresentation of the compound. That was the basis of my suggestion.

You've gotta call it NDD because DD could be too easily confused with something else that's fun to make motorboat noises with. And dienedione would not be specific enough, since this also could correspond with 1,4AD.

Of course, I'm now seeing "Tren" slapped on the labels of 13-ethyl based products. It makes me cry like the Indian from the 1970's littering commercials.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I agree with you 100%, however no one accused bro-lore of being accurate or even at all logical...

Sadly, the comparison to Tren is a fair one with Dienolone, since they will share many of the same attributes but it was when this compound was introduced that this stupid "11-ene" conversion theory was suggested.

craze012002

Awards
have a ?? for you guys experience weight lifter, dont have to much knowledge on ph was wodering if any one can send me a link or a chart of what to be looking out for last one i tried was phenogenix now that was some good sh**

craze012002

Awards
dont have too much knowledge on ph compounds can some one send me a chart of what to looking out for my stack i would thank you for the info been working out for 4 years good physique but want more

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lmfao...didn't think anybody else remembered that shickety! you gotta be older than what your profile says then
NOPE! he is as old as he states. He just watches weird shows and downloads a bunch of junk off the interweb! :lol:

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
gotta love old shows...it's all about OLD SCHOOL...
well, back on topic... TREN TREN TREN TREN, lol

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Tren.

Trenirific thread you have going on here. Carry on.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren.

Trenirific thread you have going on here. Carry on.
I wish Admin would make this thread mandatory viewing anytime the syllables 'T' 'R' 'E' 'N' are used in sequential order, including if the 'E' is missing.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOPE! he is as old as he states. He just watches weird shows and downloads a bunch of junk off the interweb! :lol:
Ask me anything not worth knowing. Chances are I know it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish Admin would make this thread mandatory viewing anytime the syllables 'T' 'R' 'E' 'N' are used in sequential order, including if the 'E' is missing.
IDK, if Methoxy-TRN was what the literature suggested, it was pretty damn close to being tren; moreover, the people at Kilosports tested the stuff to see what it "really" was and found their test sample to contain actual trenbolone. Makes you wonder sometimes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But, naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDK, if Methoxy-TRN was what the literature suggested, it was pretty damn close to being tren; moreover, the people at Kilosports tested the stuff to see what it "really" was and found their test sample to contain actual trenbolone. Makes you wonder sometimes.
True, though Author admitted on this very site the name was a careful strategy of marketing, and was not related to the chemistry of the compound.

Did Kilosports test TRN, or their raws? I cannot assume they were one in the same. As well, I'm not sure it would be entirely effective, as Trenbolone doesn't have the most generous oral bioavailablity.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I couldn't ever figure that one out. First, wasn't it dosed at like 3mg per capsule? If it was 17b-Methoxy, then it would be weaker than straight Tren which orally is never taken at under 100mg a day (even that isn't supposed to work well). That's why I could never figure out what the hell Methyoxy Tren was ever supposed to be...I did know people that took the 3mg version and said it was quite potent. Only thing I can fathom is it is 17aMethyl 17bMethoxy Tren? Is that even possible to synthesize?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I couldn't ever figure that one out. First, wasn't it dosed at like 3mg per capsule? If it was 17b-Methoxy, then it would be weaker than straight Tren which orally is never taken at under 100mg a day (even that isn't supposed to work well). That's why I could never figure out what the hell Methyoxy Tren was ever supposed to be...I did know people that took the 3mg version and said it was quite potent. Only thing I can fathom is it is 17aMethyl 17bMethoxy Tren? Is that even possible to synthesize?
I can never find the thread, but Author specifically states that Mega-TRN was not Trenbolone and was not related to Tren via any conversions, whether pre- or post-ingestion. Apparently, the true nature of the compound was rather proprietary, as the nomenclature is babble.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Making an ether would be easier to do than esterification because there isn't that extra oxygen to strain against the methyl.

Dissolve methyltren in methanol, and add a crap load of sulfuric acid. :p

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
:smashfreakB:

Bumping just to reiterate what the title says. :damnit:

Perhaps this could be stickied here in the Steroids forum. :soapbox:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Trenbolone is 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one, is most often injected in its Acetate or Enanthate ester forms, and is not sold commercially.

Please, for the sweet ****ing love of Jesus Christ, STOP making 'Epi/Tren', 'Tren or Havoc', and 'TREN HELP!?', threads.

If you bought it in a store, or over the internet on a retailer: it is not Trenbolone, does not contain Trenbolone, does not convert to Trenbolone, and never will do any of the aforementioned things. You are not taking Tren.

Thank you.
lol. the odds of a newb naming a thread "question about dienelone" is pretty slim. i almost think that a mod should make a "tren/dienelone" subsection or "newbies read this first", as it seems 3-4 times a week, a new thread comes up.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think this just goes with the times. I mean there was a time when if you said your on drol it meant A-boms and if you said Halo it meant Halotestin. Now everytime i use those two i have to clarify what i mean.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I think this just goes with the times. I mean there was a time when if you said your on drol it meant A-boms and if you said Halo it meant Halotestin. Now everytime i use those two i have to clarify what i mean.
Good point...we must be the same age :D

Back on topic...I just call the designer tren products, Estra-4,9

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It cool if I just call it Tdrol?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, it does make sense. 'Tren' is Trenbolone, in its ester forms, not Trena, Trena-Plex, Tren-X, and so on. Those companies intentionally capitalize on the name in order to cross-promote.

Call it by its trade name, it is not Tren.[/QUOTE]

I think this would cut down on the confusion.

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
its the manufacturing companies faults.half of the people who say tren on here are referring to the prohormones that bear the name.most people dont even know what real tren is.this problem could easily be solved if they just made a seperate prohormone/designer steroid section on here :thumbsup:

Soccerfocus05

Awards
i always assumed that these phs converted to tren at a low rate the same way that furaz converts to winstrol, etc....
wtf is in trenadrol then?!

Jarred28

Jarred28

Awards
I donno, a buddy of mine took Kilosports trenadrol and failed a drugtest (for mma license) for trenbolone. I dont think he would lie to me

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
I donno, a buddy of mine took Kilosports trenadrol and failed a drugtest (for mma license) for trenbolone. I dont think he would lie to me
dang thats crazy.makes u wonder if whats on the back of these bottles is really whats in it.is it too far fetched to think these companies arent 100 percent honest?for some reason americells tren seemed to work really good compared to other "tren" knockoffs.who knows.i wouldnt be suprised if some of these ph's/ps's are spiked with something.especially with all the different companies and brands there are.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i always assumed that these phs converted to tren at a low rate the same way that furaz converts to winstrol, etc....
wtf is in trenadrol then?!
my best guess would be something similar to trenbolone or deca, but not exactly the same...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no innovation by companies, make your own unique name i mean why do they always have to name these new compounds after already established AAS?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Not saying he is lying but is he sure he failed for trenbolone. the reason being trenbolone in an oral has very very low rate of absorbtion. kilosports says 3mg per pill if it was oral trenbolone at 3mg per pill I believe there would be way to little in a urine test to tell. Now it could of created a false positive for AAS. as even ATD has been known to create a false positive for Equipoise and those are not even close.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its the manufacturing companies faults.half of the people who say tren on here are referring to the prohormones that bear the name.most people dont even know what real tren is.this problem could easily be solved if they just made a seperate prohormone/designer steroid section on here :thumbsup:
its not that simple, a bunch of them are greyish. Like m1,4add for instance or halodrol. both have intrinsic steroidal properties, and both convert. Testosterone is a prohormone to DHT.... so adding another section will just give more room for people who like to complain to complain.

On the other hand I agree with mullet totally, the estra products have no relationship to tren, but do to dienelone. so call em dien, its as short as tren, even rhymes

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Well, they're kinda close. ATD & boldenone share double-bonds at the 1 & 4 position, but ATD has another one at 6 along with a ketone at 17. I guess some types of assays could mix them up.

ATD - androst-1,4,6-triene-3,17-dione
EQ - androst-1,4-diene-3-one-17-ol

ATD has also caused false-positives for testosterone if an older assay type is used...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, they're kinda close. ATD & boldenone share double-bonds at the 1 & 4 position, but ATD has another one at 6 along with a ketone at 17. I guess some types of assays could mix them up.

ATD - androst-1,4,6-triene-3,17-dione
EQ - androst-1,4-diene-3-one-17-ol

ATD has also caused false-positives for testosterone if an older assay type is used...

thats why i love it hear always learning. thanks for the insight/