Stimulant X 2.0 shipping MAY 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!

rayballs03

Awards
They changed the formula. Just noticed this AFTER shelling out for the Tri-Lean system
I might be the only one who has 5 bottles of the Original Venom left in my stash. The old version was way better in my opinion and glad i stocked up before they moved on to the Hyperdrive 3.0.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Im waiting for this too, i thought it was supposed to be in stock soon.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Waiting here too..Would like to place an order in the next couple days...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
should be popping up allover......

dunno what the problem is, let me check around!

djl

Awards
  • Established
Man I WISH this had come out sooner at NP!! I ended up getting Ergopharm AMP, and it's like popping tic-tacs. Does NOTHING for me, which truly sucks--when I bumped up to 4 pills, I was expecting at least a little somethin'-somethin'. But no joy.

Damnit, now a month of no effect.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Man I WISH this had come out sooner at NP!! I ended up getting Ergopharm AMP, and it's like popping tic-tacs. Does NOTHING for me, which truly sucks--when I bumped up to 4 pills, I was expecting at least a little somethin'-somethin'. But no joy.

Damnit, now a month of no effect.
Yeah, I was disappointed with AMP, especially since I liked the sample...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea really, my mother in law is hounding me now saying just get her the old one shes tired of waiting...... i just really think shell dig the new one but NO ONE has it almost 2 weeks after it shipped.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea really, my mother in law is hounding me now saying just get her the old one shes tired of waiting...... i just really think shell dig the new one but NO ONE has it almost 2 weeks after it shipped.
This is definitely odd. Did all the shipments get hijacked?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Its shipping, its shipping.....its shipping. :)

Stores will have it up next week.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
THANKS BIGSMITH! :thumbsup:... by the way mother in law was jealous of my AX T when wifey was doin laundry over there.... she wants one, lol.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Thanks BigSmith, ive been waiting for this one, i love the original one.

djl

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking perhaps it simply didn't ship on the 1st to distributors.

Maybe it was available on their website for sale on the 1st, and hopefully it'll be available at the NP before June.

A shame, really.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stuff comes up, just gotta roll with it n be happy when we do finally get it! i for one wanna try it jsut to see how it compares mood wise but wont take it more then a week or maybe even a couple days, cant do stims really.

but im sure my wifeys mum is gonna go gagga over this stuff.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
so what the heck does the new formula look like
StimulantX takes advantage of a number of research and development breakthroughs to put together an energy-enhancing, appetite-suppressing supplement. So What’s in it?

Aneurin DBE™ A new class of vitamin B-1 analog that crosses the blood-brain barrier easily due to its lipophilic properties. It facilitates wakefulness, improves long-term memory, speeds up reaction time, decreases anxiety and increases overall resistance to stress. It provides a boost in mood – almost euphoric in some cases – comparable to very strong coffee but without the agitation and anxiety sometimes associated with caffeine. The effect tends to last the day, as opposed to caffeine which provides a short boost followed by let-down.

Coryphantha Macromeris Extract This powerful cactus extract acts to control food cravings from a two pronged approach. It actively suppresses appetite by directly controlling food cravings. It simultaneously elevates mood resulting in a positive mental state and a reduction in sugar and/or carbohydrate cravings. (Studies on the fluctuations in blood sugar levels have shown an association with changes in mood.)

Dicentra Cucullaria Extract is a central nervous system stimulant shown to improve memory and mood. It enhances wakefulness and vigilance, but is less likely to cause jitteriness or anxiety or lead to a 'rebound effect' – like many traditional stimulants.

Geranium Oil Isolate A naturally occurring compound whose effects have been compared to pure adrenalin. Formulated in the proper amount it makes the perfect addition to StimulantX™ for clean jitter-free energy. Geranium also affects biological pathways known to produce potent appetite suppression and thermogenic actions, while also acting as a powerful energy booster.

Guarana Seed Extract. Guarana seeds contain minute amounts of Methyl-Xanthines which are powerful naturally occurring stimulants.

Vinpocetine A natural nootropic (" smart nutrients" shown to boost human cognitive abilities ), derived from Periwinkle seeds. Vinpocetine improves brain circulation, oxygen utilization, and elevates cerebral and red blood cell concentrations of ATP. More ATP means more brain energy , concentration, and increased cognitive abilities.

jon1026

jon1026

Awards
Nice list of ingredients. Can't wait to try it! Loved the first one too!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I've been watching out for it...Can't wait to add it to the list of Stims...The OG is probably the only one that got me going.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
It will never be listed anywhere as 2.0

What you can look for are the new ingredients and black label. I just started shipping to retailers so it should be available everywhere soon. If purchased from the stimulantx.com site it would be the "2.0" formula.

Coryphantha Macromeris Extract
This powerful cactus extract acts to control food cravings from a two pronged approach. It actively suppresses appetite by directly controlling food cravings. It simultaneously elevates mood resulting in a positive mental state and a reduction in sugar and/or carbohydrate cravings. (Studies on the fluctuations in blood sugar levels have shown an association with changes in mood.)

Dicentra Cucullaria Extract
is a central nervous system stimulant shown to improve memory and mood. It enhances wakefulness and vigilance, but is less likely to cause jitteriness or anxiety or lead to a 'rebound effect' – like many traditional stimulants.

Those are the major new additions to "2.0". If the site has the formula with those ingredients listed you are good to go. :)

xcendo

Awards
Still don't see the updated version on any sites - everything but NP just lists the old ingredients :sad:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i too am wondering why NOONE has it up yet :think: no new pictures even just a few (nutra being one) with stim X 2.o listed BUT not for sale, but still old bottle in pic....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i too am wondering why NOONE has it up yet :think: no new pictures even just a few (nutra being one) with stim X 2.o listed BUT not for sale, but still old bottle in pic....
i am sure there is a reason, i emailed Sam, once again today...........

we will see............

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i just bumped my thread in their forum, theyve had it listed forever.... wish we could get our hands on it.

nootropolis

nootropolis

Awards
lol I've been wondering that same thing, maybe they're trying to get people anxious? I'm still working my way through 1.0, about 3/4th left, stuff if intense

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I know one of the problems is the "branding". Many of the sites have the new & improved or 2.0 formula but do not understand it has a new image and ingredients. The official name is still StimulantX not 2.0, etc.

Our sales team called a bunch of retailers today to get them to update their site content now that they are selling the new "2.0" formula. Oh and its killer!

xcendo

Awards
Would you be able to list a few of the sites that you know are carrying 2.0? I'd like to put out an order tonight (wonder if I should specify "VERSION 2.0" in the order comments?) but I'd rather not choose the wrong distributor and end up with the old version.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I would rather not disrespect the board with non sponsors. You can email me. Kevin (at) anabolicx (dot)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Mace, u hear back from stryder yet, i wanna place an order but am wondering the status of this product.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would rather not disrespect the board with non sponsors. You can email me. Kevin (at) anabolicx (dot)

Email being sent. If Nutra doesn't want the sale then I'm sure there are other retailers that do. This is rediculous..

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i honestly cant find it anywhere, and i agree this IS rediculous.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I am telling you. No one is updating their sites. We have shipped 3,500 units over the last two weeks. It out. I promise :)

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, let me ask a really stupid question, why the hell didn't you change the name? :fool2:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Well, let me ask a really stupid question, why the hell didn't you change the name? :fool2:
Its WAYYYYY to popular to change. StimulantX is much bigger for us than expected. It has grown way outside of the bodybuilding market. I would say the average user is a 35+ female soccer mom. So to change the branding or name drastically on a product that is building furious momentum can be a catastrophe waiting to happen. Which is why we changed the look and removed all references to "Anabolic Xtreme"

StimulantX outsells every product we have 5:1. I mean we get at least 50 orders a day direct from out site where they are paying $59.99. I cannot believe anyone buys direct when there are 1000's of retailers carrying it if you do a google search.

So in a nutshell that is why we did not change the name. That name is spreading fast. A Sirius Satellite DJ spoke about it the other day and sales BLEW up from retailers we had never heard of. Right now production cannot stay inline with sales. Once again we are sold out in a week. How can you change a name or even modify it when its word of mouth is spreading so fast. You just cannot.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree the nameholds a valuable reputation that cant be tossed aside, plus its the perfect name for such a product.

although i belive many retailers do have it on hand like you said they havnt updated theyre sites and that does us no good, i think there all tying to get rid of theyre old stock first and thats jsut not working, cause people like me want the new stuff and arent buying either now cause its just not available..... whats up nutra????????????????

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Its WAYYYYY to popular to change. StimulantX is much bigger for us than expected. I
Ok, I understand but why not put "new improved formula" on the bottle so there's no confusion. After a couple of months you take it off the bottle and walah, it's still StimX.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i agree the nameholds a valuable reputation that cant be tossed aside, plus its the perfect name for such a product.

although i belive many retailers do have it on hand like you said they havnt updated theyre sites and that does us no good, i think there all tying to get rid of theyre old stock first and thats jsut not working, cause people like me want the new stuff and arent buying either now cause its just not available..... whats up nutra????????????????
Well I do a lot of shopping at NP and will continue to do so, but if they are indeed trying to unload the old stock instead of putting the new up, they're losing a lot of sales. I'm sick and tired of waiting and am going to order at another retailer that has a price that beats the price of the old stuff. As a consumer, you shouldn't have to wait this long for something that was released weeks ago. Someone else gets my cash this time..

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I understand but why not put "new improved formula" on the bottle so there's no confusion. After a couple of months you take it off the bottle and walah, it's still StimX.
We did. On top of that the bottle looks completely different. You could not confuse the two.

nootropolis

nootropolis

Awards
Its WAYYYYY to popular to change. StimulantX is much bigger for us than expected. It has grown way outside of the bodybuilding market. I would say the average user is a 35+ female soccer mom. So to change the branding or name drastically on a product that is building furious momentum can be a catastrophe waiting to happen. Which is why we changed the look and removed all references to "Anabolic Xtreme"

StimulantX outsells every product we have 5:1. I mean we get at least 50 orders a day direct from out site where they are paying $59.99. I cannot believe anyone buys direct when there are 1000's of retailers carrying it if you do a google search.

So in a nutshell that is why we did not change the name. That name is spreading fast. A Sirius Satellite DJ spoke about it the other day and sales BLEW up from retailers we had never heard of. Right now production cannot stay inline with sales. Once again we are sold out in a week. How can you change a name or even modify it when its word of mouth is spreading so fast. You just cannot.
Damn, i want a job there now, haha.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeayah i purchased a bottle in less then a min after i saw it was available, gotta keep tha mother in law happy..... :D thanks Bigsmith for keepin us updated, ill make sure to bring feedback as to how she feels it compares.. like you need it, but im sure someone will find it usefull.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Email them I am 99% sure they have it in stock.

newob

newob

Awards
Availability: Coming Soon!

They've had the product page for awhile, but there had been no add-to-cart button. So, they added an add-to-cart button?

Which means it's an unannounced presale to keep the unwashed masses quiet.

Tha man's keepin' us down, man!!!

But when will they have it to ship??
I saw that too, but when you click add to cart is says it ships in 1-2 days even though the previous page says Coming Soon. Id say that means in stock!