Venom Question

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Ok, my wife just got a new bottle of venom about a week ago and the ingredients look a little different. The bottle also looks a little different. My wife says it doesn't seem to work as good as before. Did anything change?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We have updated the look of the label and have a new colored bottle. Other than that Im not aware of any changes.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I figured it out. The new bottle of Venom that we received does not have PEA in it. It has something called Maximowizia Chinensis Extract?? Where is the PEA. The new bottle isnt even close to effective as the old one.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, got it. Why the ingredient change??

The newer version has better appetite control, some where complaining so ALR improved it :) And the energy is a even cleaner smoother energy, this was changed because some people are abusing the product. It is still very powerful but we did not want someone hurting themself . I took some of the new today and what I noticed was I didnt feel like I was on crack! lol I had really nice steady energy and very good appetite control. It sure made my cardio go very smooth too ! I also took it on a empty stomach and didnt get nauseas at all, which is a big deal as before I would of. We had to adapt to the general user of the product.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
The newer version has better appetite control, some where complaining so ALR improved it :) And the energy is a even cleaner smoother energy, this was changed because some people are abusing the product. It is still very powerful but we did not want someone hurting themself . I took some of the new today and what I noticed was I didnt feel like I was on crack! lol I had really nice steady energy and very good appetite control. It sure made my cardio go very smooth too ! I also took it on a empty stomach and didnt get nauseas at all, which is a big deal as before I would of. We had to adapt to the general user of the product.
Thats cool. The only problem is that there are people out there who like to feel like they are on crack :lol: Maybe you could have two versions? :rant:

Genetic79

Genetic79

Awards
I was just wondering do any the constitutes of Cocomine act on the Beta -2 receptors? Trying to give them a break for now. I see that it doesn't contain yohimibine, so i was just wondering. I searched thru all the of Pub maed didn't find anything.

johnrfit

Awards
Hey FNF;
Does the new Venom still hit the male prostate as hard as the old formula?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Hey FNF;
Or does it cause shrinkage. Maybe it was the PEA that was causing the penis shrinkage.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey FNF;

That I do not know about yet, time will tell I guess, it is still a stimunlant so ..........

I was just wondering do any the constitutes of Cocomine act on the Beta -2 receptors? Trying to give them a break for now. I see that it doesn't contain yohimibine, so i was just wondering. I searched thru all the of Pub maed didn't find anything.
I would say hold off to be sure, when your ready then add it in.

johnrfit

Awards
FNF wrote: That I do not know about yet, time will tell I guess, it is still a stimunlant so ..........

Anyway to get a sample or two? I would not want to spring for a bottle if I wasn't sure.
Thanks

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Im not a big fan of the new one...3 days on with just 1 pill my mood has totally changed... I feel like crap..no energy..Just overall shyttyyness to everything. my friend has one with 400mg...I hav eone with 500 and I think the one i had before last time was around 383 but im not sure about that little part

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
I agree. I bought the tri-lean system and I thought it was gonna work wonders based on my previous experience with Venom but it definitely leaves something to be desired

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
:(

sad to hear. I loved the previous cracked out version

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samre here. Any chance it will return?

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
They really screwed the pooch with this new version. I've wasted my money on a bottle of the new thinking it would give the same results. Not even close. Are you sure ALR didn't change the ingredients to improve the profit margin?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
They really screwed the pooch with this new version. I've wasted my money on a bottle of the new thinking it would give the same results. Not even close. Are you sure ALR didn't change the ingredients to improve the profit margin?
Are you bored today and have nothing better to do but bash? Look at your last 2 posts. go back to bb.com where you can start all the drama you wish, I'm sure you'll get plenty of reps there.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrive is a fat burner, used to control fat gain and aid in fat loss, we market hyperdrive for fat loss, NOT for people who want to get cracked out on a stimulant and abuse it. The product works the way it is intended and very safe when used as directed.

If you are unhappy, return it to where you purchased it, it is a very simple process.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
1 Pill alone use to do the job for me...Newer version/versions 1-3 pills barly do it for me. I just gave my bottle away =/

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you bored today and have nothing better to do but bash? Look at your last 2 posts. go back to bb.com where you can start all the drama you wish, I'm sure you'll get plenty of reps there.
Gee sorry I'm so critical. I guess the best way to respond is to call me bored rather than what fit did and respond professionally to my post.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Gee sorry I'm so critical. I guess the best way to respond is to call me bored rather than what fit did and respond professionally to my post.
Just stating the obvious. Maybe it's the way you phrase your comments or questions. You've also ripped on WTF, when you didn't know that GMS is considered the fat source in it. I can handle critical and I can also handle negative feedback, what I won't stand for is a fly by night bashing.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Just stating the obvious. Maybe it's the way you phrase your comments or questions. You've also ripped on WTF, when you didn't know that GMS is considered the fat source in it. I can handle critical and I can also handle negative feedback, what I won't stand for is a fly by night bashing.
I didn't rip on it, I had no idea about GMS and now I've learned. I love WTF by the way and think it's the best preworkout supplement, period.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you guys will release a new supplement that is just for energy?