Stimul8ing myself

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout, those ladder pushups really burn things out.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always had a special place in my heart for guys like you LTL and DanB. You guys have been there since I first got on the forum. Ok that sounds lame lol.....now get your ass in my log and check out the progress!
Aw shucks u sure do know how to make a gal feel special ;) back at ya big fella

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit dbl post

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Great workout, those ladder pushups really burn things out.
Thanks Wasme! I love them. Wish we had chains or something though

Quick update. Mon and tues were unscheduled off days (work got crazy) as I had to start early and work late both days. Actually worked well as here it is leg day again and there was no way I was doing legs today. Still sore. I just picked up on schedule with a pull day, kept sumo deads light and focused on form and explosiveness. Also threw some MD type exercises in for fun.
Probably going to switch back to MD training before the end of the year.
I set a goal a couple months ago of hitting doubles with 405 on both squat and deads by Xmas so that is my focus. I know, 405 deads at my weight isn't impressive BUT I've never really consistently done them until late this last summer and they are a weak spot for sure.

Diet this week has been great (finally) although the added fiber intake has me all fukced up but I know that will reside. My macro layout is looking like this 300/200/75. Removed most gluten as well, thought I could get away with adding it back in but I hate how I feel consuming it.

Just an FYI, the wife and I are right in the middle of IVF so that has just added to my stress. The hormonal roller coaster the wife is on has been tough but doable. Hopefully she'll be prego soon and life can go back to normal.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an FYI, the wife and I are right in the middle of IVF so that has just added to my stress. The hormonal roller coaster the wife is on has been tough but doable. Hopefully she'll be prego soon and life can go back to normal.
Good luck!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
who is this bean5er dude?
a blip here..a blip there..then he is gone for days on end

I don't even like him anymore, I think

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I know, not really myself lately. Doing the best I can very sorry

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you crushed that last workout. I am about to feel the pain myself, I have legs tonight, will be the first time going back at legs full force and I expect to be damn near crippled for a couple days. Good luck with the IVF man I hope you all get preggars with a quickness as that alone will remove a lot of stress from both of you.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We know what you're about Bean. Don't worry brother. Good luck on the preggo!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Busy weekend. Got a couple lifts in along with cardio today. Kept busy over the weekend celebrating the wife's bday.

Legs are on tap tomorrow. Still feeling like I'm in a huge funk mentally. Trying to push through.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Busy weekend. Got a couple lifts in along with cardio today. Kept busy over the weekend celebrating the wife's bday.

Legs are on tap tomorrow. Still feeling like I'm in a huge funk mentally. Trying to push through.
That's where champs are created! Kill it! Fkin KILL IT!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
just watch this vid

if this don't tickle the embers of motivation, you got issues dude

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
That's where champs are created! Kill it! Fkin KILL IT!
Word!

just watch this vid <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZgLR5rLtrI">YouTube Link</a> if this don't tickle the embers of motivation, you got issues dude
Haha definitely have issues right now. Not sure what's going on tbh. Great vid snags thank you.

Pushed through today and had a solid leg session.

Dosed 3/4 scoop stimul8 about 30 mins pre. BA tingles set in about 10 min later and felt nice. Definitely noticed a nice sweat and a bit short of breath.

Squats
1x15
3x5
1x15

1 1/4 rep Hack machine
3x10
1 burnout set

Ham curls SS leg ext
3x12

Adductor/abductor
3x12

Calves seated
3x20

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you get through whatever is bothering you soon. Everyone is different but maybe you could try and do something you enjoy. Spend a day with family or go see your friends? Do something kinda silly like Saturday morning cartoons over a big bowl of Capt'n Crunch. Do take out from your favorite steak joint and go home to some ufc or boxing!!! Sounds like you need a good day

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hopefully you get through whatever is bothering you soon. Everyone is different but maybe you could try and do something you enjoy. Spend a day with family or go see your friends? Do something kinda silly like Saturday morning cartoons over a big bowl of Capt'n Crunch. Do take out from your favorite steak joint and go home to some ufc or boxing!!! Sounds like you need a good day
I really appreciate this bud!! Captain crunch is my favorite might just throw some in post wo :)

what is this blaspheme you speak? now that sounds more manly :yup:
Haha

Push day tomorrow followed by my first ART session I'm stoked. Diet has been perfect this week which has me rolling.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
**** it I'm going in right now for a push day. Not a fan of night workouts but I missed my alarm today should be packed

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope things get better bud, I have a feeling it is a culmination of the stress you are under right now. Like Noos said make time for some things you enjoy too. Once the studying is done and the test taken I bet things will miraculously get better.

Hope the ART went well I love ART, well not while it is being done but after. I need to see if I can go for my lower back.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Couple updates and things I noticed.

Great pull day Saturday and leg day yesterday. Strength is slowly coming back which is good. I realized I had been off (didn't realize I was out) vit d3 since early sept. Feeling much better.

I only have a handful of doses left of stimul8 :-(

I have noticed that anything under 3/4 scoop I don't get the chills anymore. Not a big deal really just something I noticed over the last several doses. Still sweat like a pig with great focus and energy that seems to last and last with zero crash! IMO this will be a solid product during a prep which I will def be doing myself whenever I decide to step on stage again.

Off day today more ART tomorrow after my push day. I'm going to really get serious with my diet here in the next week or two. More strategic would be a better word I guess. Going to back to a carb rotation/cycling which had treated me well before.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple updates and things I noticed.

Great pull day Saturday and leg day yesterday. Strength is slowly coming back which is good. I realized I had been off (didn't realize I was out) vit d3 since early sept. Feeling much better.

I only have a handful of doses left of stimul8 :-(

I have noticed that anything under 3/4 scoop I don't get the chills anymore. Not a big deal really just something I noticed over the last several doses. Still sweat like a pig with great focus and energy that seems to last and last with zero crash! IMO this will be a solid product during a prep which I will def be doing myself whenever I decide to step on stage again.

Off day today more ART tomorrow after my push day. I'm going to really get serious with my diet here in the next week or two. More strategic would be a better word I guess. Going to back to a carb rotation/cycling which had treated me well before.
Fasted training with Stimul8 has gotten some great feedback btw. If you plan on any of that in the future

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Appreciate that. Fasted training and me don't mix well :). Hoping to recomp a bit if not I'll do a mini cut (6 weeks or so) need to get back down to 10-11%

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate that. Fasted training and me don't mix well :). Hoping to recomp a bit if not I'll do a mini cut (6 weeks or so) need to get back down to 10-11%
No doubt you got it man. We've all seen what you bring when your head is all the way in there and life isn't throwing you this way and that. Hopefully this calm can get you back today in the groove.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ok couple updates to catch up on been crazy busy.

Mon was a cardio day 3/4 scoop fasted. Nice sweat and the chills reappeared :).

Tues I hammered a push day and felt awesome! 3/4 scoop again (non fasted) same awesome sweat followed by chills.

Today was off day as I had to start work at 5:15am gym doesn't open till 4 :-(. Long 12 hour day very active and busy. Making it a low carb day around 135ish.

Tomorrow will be a pull day

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like knowing that you're back in the swing of things. Even the desert gets rain, buddy. No drought shall last forever.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you are getting back in the swing of things. I may need to get some of this stimul8 every one seems to love it.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Had a few solid sessions the last few days. I'm really enjoying the focus I get from this product. It has really helped me push through mentally these last couple weeks and get my momentum back. Diet still on track and ever so slightly starting to tighten back up. Not anywhere near where I wanna be but hey it's a start.

Not sure how many more servings I have left but I already plan on ordering a couple more tubs for this spring. Need a good stim break these next few weeks :)

Today was push day. Took a workout off the mountain dog website and made my own push day.

After turkey day I'll be moving back into a 4-5 day MD split. All this heavy compound lifting has beat me up and I need to focus on building my physique for a while.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
So today's push day looked like this

Warmup 7 min treadmill
Foam rolling along with band stretches

Slight Incl DB press (slow and controlled throughout rep. Constant tension)

1x8 warmup
1x8 warmup
75x9
85x8
85x8 drop 65x8 drop 45x10

Incline Flyes

40x12/10/9

Flat BP (lower to 1" off chest explode up to 3/4 lockout)

135x6
185x6
205x6
205x6
225x6
225x5
Chest was smoked!

1 min stretch ea pec

DB lateral raise
20x15/12/12

DB Seated Press
55x10
60x10
65x10
It hurts my shoulder getting the DB up so I didn't go any heavier and kept tempo real slow here

Seated lateral maching ( I did a heavy swing destroyer set on this)
80x50
40x25
20x12 full rep with 2 sec pause

Incline Skull crushers these killed my elbows
75x10/10/10

Rope push down (2 sec squeeze)
42.5x12/12/10

Tricep machine
90x12/11/9

10 min HIIT stairs

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Another note I've probably already mentioned but I would still like to highlight in case anyone is on the fence, the smooth focus and energy/sense of well being seems to last forever. Big bonus for me as this is the first pre that I've noticed this.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another note I've probably already mentioned but I would still like to highlight in case anyone is on the fence, the smooth focus and energy/sense of well being seems to last forever. Big bonus for me as this is the first pre that I've noticed this.
Forever is a mighty long time. I get what you're saying though. Stimul8 is different than any other pre that I have tried, in a good way.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Forever is a mighty long time. I get what you're saying though. Stimul8 is different than any other pre that I have tried, in a good way.
A bit of an exaggeration I agree but let me give an example. With just about any other pre I've used, I will be ready for a coffee by 10-11 am, it's 1:30 and I still feel great.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More hang time then Jordan

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Solid Pull day. I'm basically just throwing shyt together to finish this week out with before I start back up with MD training. Felt a bit groggy upon rising which I believe is from my sinuses being stuffed. Stimul8 picked me right up tho in time to start my session. I'm back up to 3/4 scoop serving to finish this tub out.

One arm BB rows (using 25lb plates)
2 w/u sets
4x8

Meadow rows
3x8

Stretchers
3x13

1 min stretch ea lat

Smith machine BB row rest pause
4x6

Bent over DB laterals SS Face pulls
3x25 // 3x12

DB Shrugs 3 sec pause
1x20

These hurt

EZ bar curls 3 sec decent SS Preacher Curls
4x8 // 4x8

10 mins HIIT

Great sweat, chills were present this am. Very much enjoyed today's session.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome workouts bro, and from your avatar you are looking jacked

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay, still very busy with personal shyt and will more than likely be this way for the next couple weeks.

Diet and training have been spot on though :thumbsup:

Just started phase 1 of Mountain Dog training on Monday, and boy have I missed it. A little tough adjusting back down to less volume that phase one has compared to what I've been doing but I'm really focusing on intensity. The only change I've made this last week or so is not taking any stims on leg day :-(. It has helped. I was very winded on leg days at even 1/2 scoop. I'll be taking my last serving on Thursday which is back day. So I figured I'd throw up my review.

I would first like to thank the Freaky crew for the opportunity but more importantly the patience while I haven't really been myself. I do apologize as this was kind of lack luster with all the crap I've been going through but I tried to give some detail to help inform people on the fence. Finaflex is doing big things and have a class act of reps so thank you again :). This has been the best pre wo I've used to date.

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... (1-5)

5/5 very very solid focus.

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions... (1-5) -

4/5 definitely helped power through workouts at a time I was struggling with motivation.

3) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5) -

5/5 the focus is unmatched in this category

4) This product did not give me the jitters... (1-5) -

3/5 the only reason for the three is I did overdose this at the beginning and had jitters. This pre should be dosed small and assess tolerance up slowly. Very potent.

5) This product tasted great... (1-5) -

4/5 taste IMO is irrelevant and only a bonus. The taste with less water really shines but nothing special.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5) -

4/5 I will definitely be recommending this product to friends and fam. Overall a very positive experience and will be purchasing more after a much needed stim break :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never tried MDT... thinking though I am read to jump into it very soon.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm sure between myself and breezy we can get you squared away. Be prepared to fall in love with it though :)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid review fine sir. I'm glad you enjoyed Stimul8. It's a great product. Calling it the best PWO that you've used is the ultimate compliment. I may seem biased, but I have to agree with you, and I know many others that feel the same.