Stimul8ing myself

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid session Bean.. Legs must have been wrote by the end of that..

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad your head is feeling better. Solid session too.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
That's some good stuff right there! I don't know how you do the SLDLs at the end of your workout, especially after so many squats. But then, you ARE you, so that explains a lot right there.
I am really thriving off my leg sessions tbh. I literally dread them until my third warmup set under the rack, then this high comes over me and all I see is Dan Green squatting 646 for paused squats.
The SLDL at the end are way more painful and enjoyable haha

Solid session Bean.. Legs must have been wrote by the end of that..
Thanks bud just trying to keep up with all you freaks haha

Glad your head is feeling better. Solid session too.
A bit better thanks.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Push day

Warmup 7 min

Incline BP (hands in closer elbows tucked in, this took some stress off shoulder)

3x12/10/9
Drop
1xfailure

Incl hammer strength press
3x12

Low cable cross
3x12/12/10

Peck deck
3x12

Standing BB Press
3x15

Seated lateral raise machine
3x14

Tricep ext machine
4x12/12/10/10

Rope Press Down (3 sec pause)
4x10

CG push-ups
3xfailure

Short rest periods today. Dosed 3/4 scoop of stimul8. Nothing short of fantastic AGAIN. Very very impressed and will be purchasing a couple tubs in the future.

Other randomness
My deads and squats are improving weekly but I'm dreading my push days. Obviously the shoulder is hindering but my endurance sucks tris give out b4 my chest does etc etc. might be time to go back to a different set up. I'm really seeing positive things by hitting back and legs (my two weaker parts) almost twice a week. I go so hard on the leg day that today I have nothing in the tank it seems. May need a deload week as well.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better hop on the deal at Nutra bean. Won't be around much longer I bet.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay sorry guys had a good pull day yesterday but had to work a 14.5 hr day thanks to the damn railroad. Same thing today/night.

Took today off then I'll hit sat and sun hard then sun night I leave for Oakland on business trip/training.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay sorry guys had a good pull day yesterday but had to work a 14.5 hr day thanks to the damn railroad. Same thing today/night.

Took today off then I'll hit sat and sun hard then sun night I leave for Oakland on business trip/training.
Railroad what!?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most excellent right there....you would be amazed how often in a week you nearly smash some idiot running around the crossing gates. Guys please! Wait. Killing someone in a train sucks.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Most excellent right there....you would be amazed how often in a week you nearly smash some idiot running around the crossing gates. Guys please! Wait. Killing someone in a train sucks.
Never seen it b4 at least like this. Crazy man. Hopefully I didn't come off like an ******* bud, I've been on marathon deliveries with the RR for years so I'm a bit biased lol.

huh little hard on yourself, don't ya think?
Missed this but yes I am

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
But I bet it's vascular.
roflwvp
(rolling on floor laughing with veins popping)

Very good chance! In other news I've added black beans back in and omfg I forgot how much I love them. That is all
yeah black beans for bean5er, total win
having some of them myself with my sirloin tonight :yup:
got a nice rotation of beans/rice/sweet potato going on right now, keeps tastes buds dancing :dance:

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
roflwvp (rolling on floor laughing with veins popping) yeah black beans for bean5er, total win having some of them myself with my sirloin tonight :yup: got a nice rotation of beans/rice/sweet potato going on right now, keeps tastes buds dancing :dance:
Pretty much my rotation as well. Loving the variety.

Seriously I'm still laffing

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
too funny for sure
good thing I just got my blowup doll to cuddle with right now..
that thing would scare a real chick to death

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah man didn't come off like that at all. It happens every day. Once you have offed a handful of people on a train you kinda get numb to it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah man didn't come off like that at all. It happens every day. Once you have offed a handful of people on a train you kinda get numb to it.
So wait, have you actually been involved with one of these where someone died?

Seems crazy I have learned a few things in life that would seem simple. One don't play tug of war with a tow truck and 2 don't play chicken with an oncoming train... they are both losing endeavors.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
too funny for sure good thing I just got my blowup doll to cuddle with right now.. that thing would scare a real chick to death
Wait till you start doing site injections with tren. Talk about scary!
:run:

Totally kidding or am I?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So wait, have you actually been involved with one of these where someone died?

Seems crazy I have learned a few things in life that would seem simple. One don't play tug of war with a tow truck and 2 don't play chicken with an oncoming train... they are both losing endeavors.
Yep a few times. Doesn't take much really. Killed one guy only doing about 15mph and hit his little Mazda. One person committed suicide jumping in front of us. Hit a dodge ram doing 35 and turned it into a taco. Some guys never hit anyone but done of us just have bad luck.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also hit a.black bear in Louisiana that weighed about 300lbs doing 50. Nothing but fur and a paw left. Didn't feel a thing.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I don't imagine you'd feel much getting hit by a train...

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got hit by a train once but that was a lifetime ago.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also hit a.black bear in Louisiana that weighed about 300lbs doing 50. Nothing but fur and a paw left. Didn't feel a thing.
Lol.....hehehe it was yogi bear...

my uncle works for the dutch railroad company, and has to repair and clean up the mess that used to be someone:(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Crazy Monte, sorry you ever had to experience that. You gotta kind of think they are all really suicides right? I mean playing chicken with a million lbs of moving metal... Just not a good decision.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy Monte, sorry you ever had to experience that. You gotta kind of think they are all really suicides right? I mean playing chicken with a million lbs of moving metal... Just not a good decision.
Yeah. In a way it is. Can't swerve a train so my conscious is good to go.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A friend of mine, from high school, has a brother who played chicken with a train. His Mom changes his diapers. He's 31.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone alive in here?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hes been out of town for work for a little while.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Everyone alive in here?
right? was just getting ready to come here and investigate beans ain't updated in 10 days :jaw:
Yes I'm here. Was in Oakland for work Sunday-Friday last week (as stated a page or so back). Didn't train over there either (scheduled week off).
Thought I updated this on Sunday so my apologies I guess.

Returned fir late afternoon. Woke up sat am with fever, diarrhea, chills puking etc. been that way since. Between the above and work and studying this is all I've done. I have five nights left to study for my state exam. As soon as I get back into the gym I'll let u know. Haven't dosed anything over a couple cups of coffee for 8 days. Hopefully I'll be back in the gym in a day or two

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
was like a genie in a bottle: rub a lil bit, and POOF! he appears :p

sorry bro musta missed the part you were gonna be gone
sux to be sick, hope all is better on that front
hang in there, update when you can & feel able, no worries

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope everything is going ok there bean. You alive bro? Lol

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks guys I apologize. Was pretty sick and fell into a rut mentally. Forced myself back into the gym today for legs felt great even though it literally kicked my ass. I apologize again guys just have a TON of personal shyt going on.

Here's today's wo. Meant to take it fairly easy but that didn't happen lol. I might add oh how I've missed Stimul8 :)

Warm up 7 min

Leg curls
3x12

Squats
3x8
2x6
1x12 paused

Hack machine 1 1/4 rep = 1 rep I'm sure you all are familiar with these if not I'll explain
3x8

After the 8 rep I did as many reps as I could do with constant tension

Leg Ext/abductor/adductor SS
3x12

SLDL
3x12

Calves
6x20

Smoked after this. Strength obviously down but my joints were screaming at me for some reason. Also I was breathing very heavy lol

Tomorrow is a push day

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Life happens brother. I was more worried that you were not ok then anything.

We all know how dedicated you are so when you hadn't posted I just got worried about ya.

Glad to see you are back though! Let's push through those DOMS together! Lol

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Life happens brother. I was more worried that you were not ok then anything. We all know how dedicated you are so when you hadn't posted I just got worried about ya. Glad to see you are back though! Let's push through those DOMS together! Lol
Thanks buddy this is why I love this forum. Def feeling some doms this am in a bad but oh so good way. Lol

Hope things are looking up for you Bean
Thanks Wasme! Plate is just really full right now had a mental breakdown. Putting a lot of pressure on myself and I let it get to me. 18 days outta the gym felt like an eternity but time to move forward. :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks buddy this is why I love this forum. Def feeling some doms this am in a bad but oh so good way. Lol

Thanks Wasme! Plate is just really full right now had a mental breakdown. Putting a lot of pressure on myself and I let it get to me. 18 days outta the gym felt like an eternity but time to move forward. :)
I've always had a special place in my heart for guys like you LTL and DanB. You guys have been there since I first got on the forum. Ok that sounds lame lol.....now get your ass in my log and check out the progress!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Plate is just really full right now had a mental breakdown.
shoot man - that is me on a daily basis, whatchyoutalkinbout ..

18 days outta the gym felt like an eternity
I do not even know what that feels like :think:
oh - yes I remember now, when I was recovering from hem surgery earlier this yr....uggh

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Push day as planned. Fukc my legs, ass, basically everything below my waist hurts lol. Dosed 3/4 scoop of stimul8. Felt the focus kick in right after my warmup ended which is about 30 mins after drinking it. Nice sweat followed by a few minor chills.

Flat BB BP
2x10
2x8

Incline BP
3x10
Wide Grip 1x12

Low Cable Cross
3x12

Ladder push ups
3x20

DB lateral raises
3x25