Still can't get my stuff straight? Help please.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok So once again i remain confused...Im stacking along these lines....
-Anabolic Pump
-Neovar
-AI Isolate
-Excell
Vitargo
Wanted to try and fit POWERfull in there but how and what would i drop?
Expensive stack yes but i work for my money.
Heres the thing. If i just drink an energy drink(i.e. Monster or Amp) PWO with my Shake can i skip the Vitargo? the E.D. would be quick carb source. Also, always complex carbs with the AP...? Or as planned about simple PWO ok? I have a good diet and am kind of "clean bulking" but not afraid to carb alot. Also I read to stay away from Omega 3-6-9 on AP for some reason. Can some one please help me clear these thigns up. I was on the company forums but could not find clear answers.

Thanks for any help you guys give, whether you down talk me or not. :thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Pure Vitargo or the Creatine version? Energy drinks get their carbs from sugar so I think you could go a better route. I like Poseidon in place of those drinks. I will cost less than a energy drink after each workout, too. I personally took AP with as healthy a meal as possible and avoided simple carbs but YMMV.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pure Vitargo or the Creatine version? Energy drinks get their carbs from sugar so I think you could go a better route. I like Poseidon in place of those drinks. I will cost less than a energy drink after each workout, too. I personally took AP with as healthy a meal as possible and avoided simple carbs but YMMV.
Agreed on the Poseidon- dose for dose it will cost much less than the energy drinks, and is a much more effective option!!!!

MT- don't overthink it too much- just get enough rest, get your diet right, and train hard- the rest will come- there is no "magic bullet," and there is no "perfect" supplement combo- diet (eating enough of the right things), training, and good sleep will get you where you need to be faster than anything else !!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea ihear you on that. I just wnt to make sure when i supplement i am gettin my moneys worth. I was thinking Pure Vitargo.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Ok So once again i remain confused...Im stacking along these lines....
-Anabolic Pump
-Neovar
-AI Isolate
-Excell
Vitargo
Wanted to try and fit POWERfull in there but how and what would i drop?
Expensive stack yes but i work for my money.
Heres the thing. If i just drink an energy drink(i.e. Monster or Amp) PWO with my Shake can i skip the Vitargo? the E.D. would be quick carb source. Also, always complex carbs with the AP...? Or as planned about simple PWO ok? I have a good diet and am kind of "clean bulking" but not afraid to carb alot. Also I read to stay away from Omega 3-6-9 on AP for some reason. Can some one please help me clear these thigns up. I was on the company forums but could not find clear answers.

Thanks for any help you guys give, whether you down talk me or not. :thumbsup:
The PowerFull also works as a very good sleep aid. 2 caps pre-bed is enough.;)