StephenGarcia & Finaflex Fat Attack Stack

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you, I have some horrible bouts of insomnia at times. Can go 2-3 weeks where i get 90 minutes to 3 hours sleep a night.. no matter what i just toss and turn.. drives me insane..

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya dudes I just dont have that sleep trigger, I just stay awake until I crash then sleep for a couple hours and repeat. I always have a mild steady stream of energy so it makes days seem like they last forever. Thanks for the wishes guys I actually dont mind taking sleeping pills like most people I just hope one day the problem goes away

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap bud. Well i hope things work out for you man that cant be fun at all.
but yea never tried g8 and I am pretty sure it wont solve the problem but I sometimes take a sleep aid on top of my prescription if it gives me deeper sleep. Ghenerate from LG actually gives me a deeper sleep and I wake up less groggy so idk

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use a half a scoop of G8 and sleep like a rock. Had almost 12 hours last night.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but yea never tried g8 and I am pretty sure it wont solve the problem but I sometimes take a sleep aid on top of my prescription if it gives me deeper sleep. Ghenerate from LG actually gives me a deeper sleep and I wake up less groggy so idk
Well just lemme know bro, the offer stands.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G8 is the Holy Grail of sleep products, don't know if it will solve this problem but it anything can ...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 caps PX black am

2 caps ALC CLA with my cheat of 4 breakfast tacos from a local deli (bean bacon and potato)

2 grams Creatrona + 1 scoop Supp-D

Back + touch up chest (been doing this a lot)

Rack deads start double over grip
135x10
225x10
Switch to under over grip
315x8
365x3
Add straps
365x7
405x5

Incline Bench really slow and focusing on shoulder upper chest tie in. Touch bar right on the collar bone
135x10
135x10
135x8
135x6+4

Lat pull downs superset with underhand pull downs

130x8 + 90x12
130x8 + 90x10
130x6 + 90x10
130x5 + 80x12

Omg the pump was ridic

Tie it all together with dumbbell pull overs, all the way down all the way up

35x20x20x8
Just couldn't do anymore at the end lol

image-2556030236.jpg

Down to 198.4 (this is my equilibrium weight)
image-2667130738.jpg

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking awesome man. And only 19? Crazy potential.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well used my fast food passes and stayed up well past my bedtime. Bad choices but it was worth it I guess, always feel bad afterward idk why lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well used my fast food passes and stayed up well past my bedtime. Bad choices but it was worth it I guess, always feel bad afterward idk why lol
Lol. Every once in a while you have to indulge a bit man. Like today I had cheesecake and a blueberry muffin. But I EARNED it so it doesn't bother me much. I'm sure whatever fast food greasy delisioucsness you ingested has been well earned :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 caps Px Black

2 caps ALC CLA with a nice serving of BBQ preworkout

2 grams creatine + 1.5 scoops Supp-D + 3 caps Swoll-N

Arm day!

Curls in the squat rack ;)
65x10
85x10
105x8
135x5 assisted

Cable preachers
4 sets at 50 10-12 reps

My forearms were thrashed

Seated incline alt db curls
30x8 each
30x8
30x6 + 20x5
30x5 + 20x6

Standing hammers do one side then the other
30x8
35x8
30x10
20x10

Rope Extension
70 x16
90 x16
110 x16
130 x12

Close grip bench
135x16
185x12
225x8
225x8

30 extensions
A little exercise my friend showed me where you lay down and do a one arm skull crushers right side then the left then do both arms each for 10 reps
35 x30
50 x30
50 x30
50 x30

Gym closed :(

image-398943786.jpg

image-2313504641.jpg

Pics and followed by more bbq and alc cla

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
135 lb curls are impressive brother....even if they were in the squat rack :) looking good in the pics. How is PX Black treating you?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
135 lb curls are impressive brother....even if they were in the squat rack :) looking good in the pics. How is PX Black treating you?
It's surprising me. I don't even notice it until its meal time and my appetite is noticeably suppressed. Like I don't have any crashes or jitters I love it :D maybe a little temp raise but it's summer anyway so idc

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
It's surprising me. I don't even notice it until its meal time and my appetite is noticeably suppressed. Like I don't have any crashes or jitters I love it :D maybe a little temp raise but it's summer anyway so idc
the Black is smooooth for sure
love the "no crash" part, and the energy is nice just different from a crackhead stim-type energy, more like a feel-good happy-all-day type energy eh?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the Black is smooooth for sure
love the "no crash" part, and the energy is nice just different from a crackhead stim-type energy, more like a feel-good happy-all-day type energy eh?
Basically! A "am I really cutting?" Feeling more or less :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah smooth is the work on this shyte.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 caps PX Black in the morning like I said

2 caps ALC CLA with breakfast

Tried Athletix new stim free preworkout and hit some chest

Flat barbell
135x16
225x8
225x8
315x2 + 225x6 + 135 x10

My strength is **** today. (I'm at 194.4 somehow 0.0) I'm losing too fast

Incline Smith @60 degree angle to hit that chest shoulder tie in nice and slow
135x12
185x8
155x8
135x4+4+4

Dead

Decline Barbell these always feel really good to me, like the tension created is like a rubber band it's awesome
135 x12
185 x8
135 x12

Chest Flyes set at 2 inches above shoulder again
50 x16
80 x12
80 x8

So pumped

image-213173420.jpg

image-1737868964.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said hell of a foundation here, losing too fast don't let the numbers dictate that but if you are dropping strength then maybe you are right. Numbers are just numbers when it comes to actual weight loss. I never thought I'd weigh 189 again.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of it could possibly be water loss. Regardless though if you feel you are losing to fast readjust those macros bruh.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said hell of a foundation here, losing too fast don't let the numbers dictate that but if you are dropping strength then maybe you are right. Numbers are just numbers when it comes to actual weight loss. I never thought I'd weigh 189 again.
Thanks man and ya my goal is to maintain most of my strength. Especially on the big 3

My initial caloric goal was just too low adding some more and gonna see how things level out.

A lot of it could possibly be water loss. Regardless though if you feel you are losing to fast readjust those macros bruh.
The main problem is I don't see where I lost the 10 lbs. meaning I still have roughly the same amount of fat I did when I started (not a huge change) and my performance suffered with the drop so all in all a ****ty exchange lol
Gonna add like 75 g more carbs and some more fats back into the equation and see what's what

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes power is lost during cutting but not stength, the big 3 for bodybuilders are not as important as they are for powerlifters. I will sacrifice power for leanness that's my sport. I usually mantain good strength however which is measured more through more isolated exercises. Sure you hate to see your bench go down but it happens sometimes. Hek I don't even do bench anymore because of injuries... db's are better for chest development anyway. Sooner or later to be very proficient at either most of us are faced with certain choices. As my joints started to give out those choices for me became obvious.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes power is lost during cutting but not stength, the big 3 for bodybuilders are not as important as they are for powerlifters. I will sacrifice power for leanness that's my sport. I usually mantain good strength however which is measured more through more isolated exercises. Sure you hate to see your bench go down but it happens sometimes. Hek I don't even do bench anymore because of injuries... db's are better for chest development anyway. Sooner or later to be very proficient at either most of us are faced with certain choices. As my joints started to give out those choices for me became obvious.
Never thought of it that way!

I guess I still gotta learn when to be a power lifter and when to be a bodybuilder :p

But I are what your saying cant look left and right and the same time. Makes me feel a lot better about this thanks DW!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry no updates my grandaunt is in the icu

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I'll be making a trip soon once the services get sorted out.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Looks like I'll be making a trip soon once the services get sorted out.
My condolences brother, if you ever wanna talk or need anything, I'm here for you man.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Condolences from me as well...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm just shocked really. My main concerns are my mom and grandma but other than that I'm just in disbelief.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Stephen

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My condolences brother, if you ever wanna talk or need anything, I'm here for you man.
Thanks man, looks like ill be heading to RGV tomorrow or the next day and coming back probably Monday.

Funerals/tragedies/etc always bring families closer than when everything is running smoothly. It's bitterly amusing but that's what they are for right?

Hopefully it opens our eyes that time is precious and parents & grandparents should receive the same unyielding love as they give. Two silly obvious concepts that are almost always taken for granted.

Idk hard to believe someone I was just sharing Easter barbecue with is no longer among us.

I'll try and hit back tomorrow before traveling but there's no promise.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes time is precious, and life is very short in the grand scheme of things
best to you and your family in your time of loss SG

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks man, looks like ill be heading to RGV tomorrow or the next day and coming back probably Monday.

Funerals/tragedies/etc always bring families closer than when everything is running smoothly. It's bitterly amusing but that's what they are for right?

Hopefully it opens our eyes that time is precious and parents & grandparents should receive the same unyielding love as they give. Two silly obvious concepts that are almost always taken for granted.

Idk hard to believe someone I was just sharing Easter barbecue with is no longer among us.

I'll try and hit back tomorrow before traveling but there's no promise.
Take all the time you need to heal brother, I know the pain of losing a Grand parent and it hurts a lot. Us Hispanic families are even a bit tighter knit to our elder relatives and I know how hard can it be.

If you need anything over here let me know, if not we can meet later brother, I understand you need time for you and your family to heal and mourn.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to waste a good day, gonna go workout and clear my head.

Whenever I stress out I drink a ridiculous amount of soda and junk food. Yesterday alone I drank 5 cans and a 2 liter.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up at 5 pm.
2 caps PX black
3 uncapped Swoll-N w/ 2 scoops Supp-D

Bench

135x12
225x8x8

Rack pulls

135x12
225x12
315x5 add straps c7
405x5

Underhand lat pulldowns
110x12x12x16

Leg raises on decline bench
3 sets 12

Oblique twists
4 twists then throw to partner 5 throws back and forth.
Did that twice

All I had eaten today was a cupcake so getting through this was a challenge

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to waste a good day, gonna go workout and clear my head.

Whenever I stress out I drink a ridiculous amount of soda and junk food. Yesterday alone I drank 5 cans and a 2 liter.
Im the same way but without the soda, or i just dont eat. I hate it.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im the same way but without the soda, or i just dont eat. I hate it.
I just try staying away from alcohol as much as possible so it's a good replacement but still a horrible habit haha

And ya today I barely ate at all

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take all the time you need to heal brother, I know the pain of losing a Grand parent and it hurts a lot. Us Hispanic families are even a bit tighter knit to our elder relatives and I know how hard can it be.

If you need anything over here let me know, if not we can meet later brother, I understand you need time for you and your family to heal and mourn.
Just pulled in.

Thank you it means a lot. How'd you like the gift I sent?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just pulled in.

Thank you it means a lot. How'd you like the gift I sent?
More than lovely my friend. As soon as I get a chance I have something I want to send to you brother. Keep your head up man, you are an amazingly strong and kind bro, you can deal with this man!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More than lovely my friend. As soon as I get a chance I have something I want to send to you brother. Keep your head up man, you are an amazingly strong and kind bro, you can deal with this man!
You don't have to my dude!

And I feel better everyday so I am just going to take it day by day and buckle down for finals.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being around my family has made this so much easier. Laughing and overall feeling normal again. Just a part of life.

Viewing is over and I am honored to be named a pallbearer.

Ate at a place I used to go all the time when I was little (El Zarape for anyone familiar with the area) and drank a few beers with my mom and sister while playing some games and watching Comedy Central.

Thank you for your patience and after the final farewell Monday I will kick it back into high gear.