StephenGarcia & Finaflex Fat Attack Stack

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking lean man. Did some great work in this log, and good luck with the meet.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking lean man. Did some great work in this log, and good luck with the meet.
Thanks, I gotta see what the requirements are and if I can do select lifts. My squat has gone down a ton due to my right knee hurting, it's always been weak and even slightly gives out every once in a while. I also never use straps or a suit so I think my raw bench and dead would land me a good position.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if I can get down go 181 then that'd be amazing as well

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
State record for 198 is 23 lbs less than my pr. Lol and 3 lbs less than what I put up at golds after a week of benching

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to, I just don't have an account over there.

My laptop fan is malfunctioning so I have to replace it or else risk parts overheating and a 30 dollar replacement becomes a 900 dollar new laptop.

It sucks the replacement process means literally taking my laptop apart, down to the keyboard lol
I meant here....in this thread...or are you still leaning....I'm lost lol.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant here....in this thread...or are you still leaning....I'm lost lol.
Oh lol that was just right after the sr post so my bad. And no I'm basically done I'm going to start writing them out. Just like I said computer isn't really being used. Soooooo I'm gonna have to copy and paste it on my phone before I click send cuz we all know how the app game goes :p

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K so with this I will draw the log to a close

The belt doesn't lie! Working on all the reviews right now.

Thanks again everyone who stuck along through my rambling, chocolate banana eating and fluctuating goals/progress. <3

image-4259146880.jpg

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bananarama

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update on my laptop, I'm going to have to replace the fan and heat sink before I use it again. Which I find really annoying.

Finding the part number was annoying. Trying to find a vendor was annoying. And then my mom messing up my Paypal so I can't put the payment through was also annoying.

I'll try to see if I can make that account and put the review over there. I'll edit in if its a yay or nay

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
nice man, we're glad you enjoyed! :cool2:
appreciate the time giving us the feedback

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brochocinco. See....the final review wasn't so bad now was it :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K so with this I will draw the log to a close

The belt doesn't lie! Working on all the reviews right now.

Thanks again everyone who stuck along through my rambling, chocolate banana eating and fluctuating goals/progress. <3

View attachment 85274
Guess I better eat me some chocolate covered nanas.... congrats bro!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess I better eat me some chocolate covered nanas.... congrats bro!
Thanks man, feels good. All my friends are still 5ever bulking and moving their belts in the other direction :p lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K so one day after the log ended (today)

I pulled 500 at 188, Creatrona is good stuff. This was my second time doing full deads in a while. And Wednesday (the first time) I couldn't even get 455.

Figured the credit should be given

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muuuch leaner bro. Looking good bud

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
awesome man, sexy veinage ;) nice pull too
CreaTrona certainly gets some great reviews in doing what it is supposed to do - and the feedback of "bloat" or stomach discomfort etc etc have been nonexistent, to my knowledge

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muuuch leaner bro. Looking good bud
Thanks man, I was bloated from the 2 bags of gummy bears I just scarfed down and I still look tighter than before :D

awesome man, sexy veinage ;) nice pull too
CreaTrona certainly gets some great reviews in doing what it is supposed to do - and the feedback of "bloat" or stomach discomfort etc etc have been nonexistent, to my knowledge
Lol preciate itx2, and indeed I only use like 2 grams. Never had a problem like you said

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you are just a hair away from being a real freak, you get more cut and that size you have is going to really make you look like a monster. Still you've made very good steady progress and that has you on the cusp of some nice rippage.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you are just a hair away from being a real freak, you get more cut and that size you have is going to really make you look like a monster. Still you've made very good steady progress and that has you on the cusp of some nice rippage.
I'm still cutting down! 180 ish is my goal, I have a new thread up for just progress and accountability. Maybe give it a look in a month or so any tell me what you think!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still cutting down! 180 ish is my goal, I have a new thread up for just progress and accountability. Maybe give it a look in a month or so any tell me what you think!
Yah I didn't think you were going to stop here lol why would you when you're so close to an awesome look...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
dreamweaver with the backhanded compliment :slap:
no worries SG - I think you look great right now ;)
I do understand taking things to next level tho, obviously

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dreamweaver with the backhanded compliment :slap:
no worries SG - I think you look great right now ;)
I do understand taking things to next level tho, obviously
I agree he looks great now, sorry if you got the wrong impression but I see his veins coming out and his over all shape I was just kind of excited to see what comes next. Again sorry if I was misunderstood I think he's doing a great job. Thnk I already said that.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol thanks guys, I think we can all agree that every compliment should be taken with a grain of salt to push us further and further.

"The compromiser"

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
doug - perhaps I am too dry with my wit lately :lol:
I was kidding! did kinda look funny tho

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hey Stephen just finished browsing this thread bud!!! :bigthumbsup:

You are a strong dude. Good luck in your future goals.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Stephen just finished browsing this thread bud!!! :bigthumbsup:

You are a strong dude. Good luck in your future goals.
Preciate it man, check out my new thread. Big things coming September 15th!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doug - perhaps I am too dry with my wit lately :lol:
I was kidding! did kinda look funny tho
Ah ok thought I was being misunderstood :) The hormones are all over the place lately :( has my brain off the track a bit. One moment I am all agressive then the next I am all sensitive. Right now I am nice and trashed so I am neither :) fuggin workout beat me the fug up :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah ok thought I was being misunderstood :) The hormones are all over the place lately :( has my brain off the track a bit. One moment I am all agressive then the next I am all sensitive. Right now I am nice and trashed so I am neither :) fuggin workout beat me the fug up :)
Noted, will track these swings in case I need a favor and/or kidney.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fixed my laptop fan, but since I had to literally take my entire laptop apart I accidentally tore my keyboard ribbon :(

Getting a usb one the doing the final reviews lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Fixed my laptop fan, but since I had to literally take my entire laptop apart I accidentally tore my keyboard ribbon :(

Getting a usb one the doing the final reviews lol
I see computer repair is not in your future for a job

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see computer repair is not in your future for a job
Idk man...I took everything apart down to the mother board, modified a part to fit then rebuilt it. The ribbon was just so short that when I worked it in I had to pull more than I should to place it in the fastening.

Anti joke Stephen ftw