Starting T3 in the morning - looking for some advice

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I have T3 (liquid and pills), Albuterol (liquid and pills), Anavar and Nolvadex (liquid and pills).

A friend of mine did great doing the following:

Day 1: T3 25mcg, 40mg Anavar, 4mg Albuterol
Day 2: T3 25mcg, 40mg Anavar, 4mg Albuterol
Day 3: T3 50mcg, 40mg Anavar, 4mg Albuterol
Day 4: T3 50mcg, 40mg Anavar, 4mg Albuterol
Day 5: T3 75mcg, 40mg Anavar, 4mg Albuterol
Day 6: T3 75mcg, 40mg Anavar, 4mg Albuterol
Day 7: T3 100mcg, 40mg Anavar, 4mg Albuterol
Day 8: T3 100mcg, 40mg Anavar, 4mg Albuterol
Day 9: T3 100mcg, 40mg Anavar, 4mg Albuterol
Day 10: T3 100mcg, 40mg Anavar, 4mg Albuterol

He did this for ten days, then just stuck with Albuterol using Benadryl for the third week.

Once ten days passed, he went forward with the T3 and Anavar again. Now I do realize this is not a popular method. What do you guys think about it?

I've been wanting to go 4-6 weeks with T3, Anavar and Albuterol... Should I just stick with that method? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'll also be using a little HCG to keep from getting shut down.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if things have changed, but a few years ago the protocall for t3 involved tapering up and down.

You'll still be shut down even if you use HCG, it is there to help make starting up again easier.

ManBeast

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if things have changed, but a few years ago the protocall for t3 involved tapering up and down.

You'll still be shut down even if you use HCG, it is there to help make starting up again easier.

ManBeast
I'm probably not going with a taper down because I'm reading the quicker you get off the T3, the faster your body starts producing it again. And, if I were to do ten days on and ten days off, I may not be too shut down in the first place.

As for the Anavar, I'm hoping the same. I'm just looking to fight the catabolism of the T3 - and I'm hoping only ten days of 40mg will not have me too surpressed.