Feedback for TD 4 andro= Starting Experiment

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

Wanting to experiment with some of these TD to see how they compare to oral versions, and just to see if TD lives up to the hype. Since a lot of people ask about it and are against injecting, I figured why not run some experiments on myself to find out.

First up I want to do 4-andro TD. So lets hear some feedback!
What is the highest dosage of 4androTD you've ran? Most interested in this.
What is usually recommended?
How does it compare to oral?
Keep lethargy down?
What are your thoughts on how it worked for a test base replacement?

Ive tried the following as test bases - Test(prop,eth, and cyp), 4andro oral, dermacrine, TD trest (wish this was still around lol), 4-AD, and no base. Feel I have a good idea of what works as bases that are commonly recommended.

I will probably run it in combination with havoc to see how it handles the lethargy since that one wrecks me and kills my energy, and I have used havoc many times (personal fav).
If people are interested, I'll do a log. Post all your experience!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think this would be cool scince you have experience and know what to feel/ look for

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am interested in seeing your log. I try not to broach the subject of alternatives to injectable test as a test base because test is often promoted as the only effective test base, required for a cycle, etc. on these boards, but 4AD was an extremely effective test base. I believe 4-DHEA is probably an effective test base as well. I had reposted what PA saw from a doctor who gave people androstenedione and brought their test to 8000 and levels were elevated to superphysiological for several hours. A big issue is managing the doses/timing throughout the day which is not an issue with injecting test.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think this would be cool scince you have experience and know what to feel/ look for
Part of why I wanted to do this. I don't have an insane amount of experience, but I felt that 8yrs of 2 cycles a year would be beneficial to someone.

I am interested in seeing your log. I try not to broach the subject of alternatives to injectable test as a test base because test is often promoted as the only effective test base, required for a cycle, etc. on these boards, but 4AD was an extremely effective test base. I believe 4-DHEA is probably an effective test base as well. I had reposted what PA saw from a doctor who gave people androstenedione and brought their test to 8000 and levels were elevated to superphysiological for several hours. A big issue is managing the doses/timing throughout the day which is not an issue with injecting test.
What actually gave me this idea was helping friends out who wanted to run something, but wanted the "gray area" stuff that can be obtained legally and relatively easy. I feel that sometimes people forget that AAS are illegal or very regulated in a lot of the world. Unless your competing, thats a big jump to make to just look good on the beach for a vacation. Some people it could even ruin their career.
I'm thinking I'll probably experiment with 1x/day and 2x/day TD dosing as well.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What actually gave me this idea was helping friends out who wanted to run something, but wanted the "gray area" stuff that can be obtained legally and relatively easy. I feel that sometimes people forget that AAS are illegal or very regulated in a lot of the world. Unless your competing, thats a big jump to make to just look good on the beach for a vacation. Some people it could even ruin their career.
I'm thinking I'll probably experiment with 1x/day and 2x/day TD dosing as well.
I agree. Simply put, not everybody is the same. There are a lot of people on here who are hobbyists who are not looking to blast and cruise year round. A lot of this stuff is personal choice, so I don't necessarily agree that just because something is right for one person it is right for the next. Sure, there are certain things we can recommend based on science, especially preventative measures. But that doesn't mean everybody falls into the same bucket when it comes to using AAS, whether it's the compounds, dosages, PCT vs TRT, etc.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How are you going to be able to effectively compare oral to TD? Do you have blood test showing Testosterone levels while on oral 4AD corresponding with the dose you were on at the time to compare to how high it gets on the TD version, or are you going to go off of how different it feels. Reason I ask is how it feels isn't really going to give us a true idea of the difference in effectiveness. I think most of us know that typically the TD's have much higher bioavailability simply by not be destroyed by the gut, but it also varies depending on the compounds.

I would definitely be excited to see something with actual blood work, but still happy to follow along if just going by feel since you do have good experience with the compound orally.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are you going to be able to effectively compare oral to TD? Do you have blood test showing Testosterone levels while on oral 4AD corresponding with the dose you were on at the time to compare to how high it gets on the TD version, or are you going to go off of how different it feels. Reason I ask is how it feels isn't really going to give us a true idea of the difference in effectiveness. I think most of us know that typically the TD's have much higher bioavailability simply by not be destroyed by the gut, but it also varies depending on the compounds.

I would definitely be excited to see something with actual blood work, but still happy to follow along if just going by feel since you do have good experience with the compound orally.
Fair point. I don't think I have blood work from my 4AD run, but maybe I'll add it to a future cycle and compare. This is probably going to be a 1-2 year project the more I think about it lol.

I think the hard part would be to compare dosages to see if they make a difference. I imagine I'd have to draw blood a few times per cycle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fair point. I don't think I have blood work from my 4AD run, but maybe I'll add it to a future cycle and compare. This is probably going to be a 1-2 year project the more I think about it lol.

I think the hard part would be to compare dosages to see if they make a difference. I imagine I'd have to draw blood a few times per cycle.
That, or simply run a cycle of oral for 4-8 weeks at a specific dose, do blood work, then for your next 4 andro run do a TD, at a certain dose for 4-8 weeks and then compare the 2 results. Should be relatively easy to come up with ratios of conversion of both from those numbers. Just make sure you are not suppressed when starting either run.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That, or simply run a cycle of oral for 4-8 weeks at a specific dose, do blood work, then for your next 4 andro run do a TD, at a certain dose for 4-8 weeks and then compare the 2 results. Should be relatively easy to come up with ratios of conversion of both from those numbers. Just make sure you are not suppressed when starting either run.
This would pretty much answer the question. It would tell us if it works and we'll know the dosage you were using. The other issue is timing and how often it would need to be dosed in order to keep test levels where you want them. Simultaneously, even with limited enzyme availability androstenedione can't be excreted in its parent form so it will circulate until it is metabolized, so you can run this at a pretty high dose if you wanted.