Peptiplex feedback

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really seems like a great supplement, just curious at this point if there is any feedback anywhere even outside this forum?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's a review over a Strong Supplement Shop on it

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hope you don’t mind my personal feedback.

To keep it short:
-Improved recovery, I feel ready to roll every session, never like I need a bit more time.
-Extended duration of training progress. Longer period of time before needing to “change things up” because I keep improving and adapting to current training stimuli.
-Training vitality. Maybe hard to explain but while using I almost feel everything is more productive or almost like how training “used to feel” when I was less advanced (more constant progress, etc).

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
39yo on a bulk.
Should I go with Anabolic XT or PeptiPlex?
Don’t wanna go above my supplement budget so no stacking.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
39yo on a bulk.
If you haven't tried either, axt, it's more profound and has a wider range of effects.

Peptiplex is more subtle. I do bjj and kettlebells, and recovery is better, injuries feel better, and it's almost like a staple overall health supply for someone my age (49).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really seems like a great supplement, just curious at this point if there is any feedback anywhere even outside this forum?
There's a lot of feedback in the Pepti-Plex discussion thread:

There's also been some good feedback spread around the forum on it - the search function is very iffy sometimes on how well it works, so not sure how easily you can find it.

Overall, feedback has been great especially for recovery and a lot of people notice overall feeling better and some have reported some major improvements with muscle pain and injuries.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
39yo on a bulk.
If picking between the two in your case, I would probably say Anabolic XT because its going to deliver more in the way of noticeable gains faster.

That's not to take anything away from Pepti-Plex, as its one of my favorite products and has helped me in ways that I didn't even think about - like I've seen a major improvement in tissue damage in my leg and also its the first time I've been pain free from a partial biceps tear in over 10 years. And recovery wise, it's great because I don't even feel fatigued from training and feel much more refreshed than I normally do. It's a supplement that I plan on using year round.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope they don't mind me tagging them, but @Danksta710 and @TheMrMuscle I know have both been using it and had posted some feedback in the Pepti-Plex thread and other places on the forum.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with the improved recovery and longer sessions. I go 3hr easy. It allows me to train very intense without setting me back in my recovery. I just did a three day split chest/shoulders > deadlifts > back. All long sessions. I feel great as I post this.

The senactiv is wonderful and this product makes good use of it. It's a daily ingredient not prewo imo. I take 2 caps 3x a day now and like it better than 4. I use ash at night so the extra apigenin works great with it as well. Sleep is great.

This could easily be a staple it covers many bases. You feel pretty chill on it too.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I liked the first bottle I bought enough to buy 2 more. Decided to double up the dose to 8 caps a day and my recovery is very noticeably improved.

I turn 50 in a few months and the biggest difference I notice now vs me 30 years ago is recovery time. This supplement might end up being a game changer for older lifters.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
As others have said recovery has been excellent. Additionally muscle endurance, feeling relaxed are other benefits that come to mind. Biggest plus for me is injury recovery; following I do mobility training 5x week my lower back and shoulders have never felt this good. I am glad to say since starting pepti plex till now I went from 90-95% pain-free to almost 99% pain free in my lower back. Shoulders are damn near 100% no cracking creaking shoulder discomfort while benching or military pressing.

Also will add have seeing all these benefits of pepti plex while cutting for almost 30 weeks. Now in a maintenance phase and will update accordingly.

I'm still relatively young at 31, but like others I'm looking for longevity and pepti plex has certainly lived up to the expectations. Highly recommend.

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh ya I should have mentioned that too. My hips and knees feel great. I never have major issues, but some occasional aches and pains that seem to have totally gone away.

It’s something I plan to keep note of as I’ll be running this for awhile.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If picking between the two in your case, I would probably say Anabolic XT because its going to deliver more in the way of noticeable gains faster.

That's not to take anything away from Pepti-Plex, as its one of my favorite products and has helped me in ways that I didn't even think about - like I've seen a major improvement in tissue damage in my leg and also its the first time I've been pain free from a partial biceps tear in over 10 years. And recovery wise, it's great because I don't even feel fatigued from training and feel much more refreshed than I normally do. It's a supplement that I plan on using year round.
Is the pain reduction a result of repair of previously existing tissue damage, or could this potentially be due to the product having some sort of effect towards blocking pain receptors?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is the pain reduction a result of repair of previously existing tissue damage, or could this potentially be due to the product having some sort of effect towards blocking pain receptors?
I think that it would be related to muscle health and tissue; I don't think there's any method of action, at least not that I'm aware of, that has anything to do with pain receptors.

I think that would line up with the recovery aspects and reduced soreness as well that most experience with it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's a lot of feedback in the Pepti-Plex discussion thread:

There's also been some good feedback spread around the forum on it - the search function is very iffy sometimes on how well it works, so not sure how easily you can find it.

Overall, feedback has been great especially for recovery and a lot of people notice overall feeling better and some have reported some major improvements with muscle pain and injuries.
I find using google or any search engine works very well for finding what I want on forums: Google: anabolicmind.com Peptiplex

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using this now for a few weeks and effects are already apparent. For the first few days I had the side effect of cold hands which was slightly concerning as I'm still slowly resolving a low blood volume issue but thankfully this was transitory. For positive effects I've noticed a dramatic increase in sleep quality and find myself also feeling better mood wise as well. I had a lingering lower back issue (likely lumbar muscle strain) that has completely resolved as well. Recently I've found myself experiencing a lot more erections upon waking from sleep which I wasn't expecting as well. I mostly purchased this to assist with healing an elbow/tendon issue that I was originally using Evomuse BMP for, however that was causing me ongoing skin related issues and I eventually decided to switch to this product. I am beginning to think this might need to become a staple product for me based on how amazing the effects have been so far, but I'll have to see if these continue after the initial adjustment period has passed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For positive effects I've noticed a dramatic increase in sleep quality and find myself also feeling better mood wise as well
Both of those positives are at the top of my list in terms of importance. Gotta have quality sleep and good mood to train hard and recovery quick.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its just a supplement so treat it like one.

Nearly finished my first bottle and it has been very helpful in supporting recovery from an injury, slightly sprained overstressed hamstring and calf. I no longer walk with a limp in my stride. Seems to be getting stronger every day, however, it did/does not act as a 100% pain reliever for me, reduced muscle pain yes but still some aches and soreness.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
-Training vitality. Maybe hard to explain but while using I almost feel everything is more productive or almost like how training “used to feel” when I was less advanced (more constant progress, etc).
This is how i feel on anabolic xt and anabolic effect as well. I don't notice a bit "punch" upon taking them, but when I'm in the gym the workouts seem more productive and energetic for sure.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of those positives are at the top of my list in terms of importance. Gotta have quality sleep and good mood to train hard and recovery quick.
Yeah absolutely. For me my mood is intrinsically tied to my sleep quality, so when my sleep is negatively affected I tend to be unmotivated and grumpy when things are off.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so when my sleep is negatively affected I tend to be unmotivated and grumpy when things are off.
Same here. Sleep is probably my top priority or at least I try to make it my top priority.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here. Sleep is probably my top priority or at least I try to make it my top priority.
I find that sleep quality tends to be an ongoing issue for me as I am a shift worker and thus simply don't have the opportunity to set a regular routine and maximize my internal body clock. It's simply astounding how much of a boost I've received from this product as during the 4 consecutive day shift segment of my schedule I managed to wake up within a minute of my alarm going off for 3 of the 4 days. This is something that typically happens maybe once or twice a year at most.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I managed to wake up within a minute of my alarm going off for 3 of the 4 days
I do this a lot. I have a set schedule so my body has created an internal alarm clock where as long as I go to bed at a certain time I seem to wake up before my alarm clock.

larkham

Awards
Thank you for the awesome sale!
Jumped on the 3 multi pack! Pretty excited to try this one.

I’ll slide this in along with Mtest and Epi Plex, which are staples for me

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which would be better for sleep, growth factor XT or pepti plex?
Growth Factor XT for sleep.

Pepti-Plex, a lot of people notice improved recovery and sleep quality, but it doesn't make you sleepy at all.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been using this now for a few weeks and effects are already apparent. For the first few days I had the side effect of cold hands which was slightly concerning as I'm still slowly resolving a low blood volume issue but thankfully this was transitory. For positive effects I've noticed a dramatic increase in sleep quality and find myself also feeling better mood wise as well. I had a lingering lower back issue (likely lumbar muscle strain) that has completely resolved as well. Recently I've found myself experiencing a lot more erections upon waking from sleep which I wasn't expecting as well. I mostly purchased this to assist with healing an elbow/tendon issue that I was originally using Evomuse BMP for, however that was causing me ongoing skin related issues and I eventually decided to switch to this product. I am beginning to think this might need to become a staple product for me based on how amazing the effects have been so far, but I'll have to see if these continue after the initial adjustment period has passed.
How is this treating you Brother? Any updates

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Growth Factor XT for sleep.

Pepti-Plex, a lot of people notice improved recovery and sleep quality, but it doesn't make you sleepy at all.
I’d like to echo that point w Pepti-Plex. It does not induce sleep. I was taking 4 caps in a.m. and felt zero lethargy. The sleep is of a higher quality. I feel well rested.

larkham

Awards
Couldn’t agree more.
The deep sleep or sleep quality alone is worthwhile for me to keep this as a staple.

For some context, in the last year or so my sleep quality has been extremely poor. I have no issues in falling asleep but staying asleep has been impossible.
I’ve tried many different supps without success, from melatonin, TR melatonin, theanine, inositol, magnesium and the list goes on.
Haven’t had a better nights sleep since starting. I’ll wait a few more weeks and report back on the other positive effects

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is this treating you Brother? Any updates
Hey there, I have continued utilizing Pepti Plex as part of my supplement regimen. I still generally enjoy the deep sleep, although I've added another supplement to my stack that's seemingly reversed the lessened requirement for total hours of sleep to feel refreshed and made it so that I need to sleep longer. I find that I typically need something like 8-9 hours of total sleep for total refreshment, whereas on Pepti Plex that was reduced to 7-8 hours. I recently added a C3G product to my stack which has further enhanced the feeling in my joints, however I now find that the sleep requirements are back to the 8-9 hour range and at times even reaching beyond 9 hours total. So far it's a worthwhile tradeoff as my healing elbow/forearm tendons are feeling fantastic and allowed me to start dabbling in some online guitar lessons, but it's something I'll need to monitor closely so I don't end up overdoing it.