Peptiplex and X-Gels

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just wondering if the anti-inflammatory effects of pepti-plex will offset the x-gels pro inflammatory response to exercise. Are these two things I shouldn't dose at the same time? I was thinking 6 xgels pwo 2 peptiplex pwo and 2 peptiplex postworkout or pre bed. Thoughts?

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Followed that same protocol 6 x gels 2 pepti pre workout, I had no issues mind muscle connection pumps and fullness were top notch as always taking x gels. Strength was on point; I didn't notice any drawbacks. I will say arm days and legs days had some more painful pumps in a good way when adding in pepti plex it was next level. Recovery was a breeze. Regardless on what protocol you end up doing, enjoy that stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wondering if the anti-inflammatory effects of pepti-plex will offset the x-gels pro inflammatory response to exercise. Are these two things I shouldn't dose at the same time? I was thinking 6 xgels pwo 2 peptiplex pwo and 2 peptiplex postworkout or pre bed. Thoughts?
The way that Pepti-Plex helps with muscle aches and muscle healing seems to be very unique, in that a lot of people including myself have had it help with injuries and even autoimmune related issues that we didn't see that type of help with with traditional anti-inflammatories. So being that the method of action is unique, I don't think there's any way to know 100%.

But my first thought was to ask Timmy8888 because I knew he had done this regimen and got great results and still got a lot of the good healing effects from Pepti-Plex too, and I see that he had already replied.

I always do Pepti-Plex in the morning and then about 30 minutes to an hour pre-workout, but you could adjust the timing if you wanted to with no problem.

Followed that same protocol 6 x gels 2 pepti pre workout, I had no issues mind muscle connection pumps and fullness were top notch as always taking x gels. Strength was on point; I didn't notice any drawbacks. I will say arm days and legs days had some more painful pumps in a good way when adding in pepti plex it was next level. Recovery was a breeze. Regardless on what protocol you end up doing, enjoy that stack.
Thank you for replying to him, I appreciate the insight. You were my first thought on this, as I knew you had done that stack and enjoyed it.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
The way that Pepti-Plex helps with muscle aches and muscle healing seems to be very unique, in that a lot of people including myself have had it help with injuries and even autoimmune related issues that we didn't see that type of help with with traditional anti-inflammatories. So being that the method of action is unique, I don't think there's any way to know 100%.

But my first thought was to ask Timmy8888 because I knew he had done this regimen and got great results and still got a lot of the good healing effects from Pepti-Plex too, and I see that he had already replied.

I always do Pepti-Plex in the morning and then about 30 minutes to an hour pre-workout, but you could adjust the timing if you wanted to with no problem.

Thank you for replying to him, I appreciate the insight. You were my first thought on this, as I knew you had done that stack and enjoyed it.
I'm doing basically the same thing but I'm also taking an extra cap pre bed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you don't want to take them together just take pepti at morning and at night and the ArA pre workout.
Agreed here. That would be my preferred set up regardless of worrying about having to take them all together.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm doing basically the same thing but I'm also taking an extra cap pre bed.
Cool, I knew that you were using Pepti-Plex and that you liked X-Gels; I wasn't sure if you were using them at the same time.

They make for a great stack. I wish that I could take X-Gels, I just can't bc of my autoimmune condition in my case, but its a great product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't taken x-gels since like 2016. I remember the doms being brutal but the numbers went up on all my lifts every week.
My joints always get a little achy when I've ran x-gels in the past but I will usually ensure I pick up joint support xt whenever I run x-gels.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was wondering this as planning on X-Gels run and I recall pomegranate will impact the affects due to its anti-inflammatory effect, which I take pre workout… so will be moving those to later in the day. I was wondering as read Peptiplex to be anti-inflammatory and thought of a stack but again concerned with the potential of them “competing” against one another… hmmmm

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was wondering this as planning on X-Gels run and I recall pomegranate will impact the affects due to its anti-inflammatory effect, which I take pre workout… so will be moving those to later in the day. I was wondering as read Peptiplex to be anti-inflammatory and thought of a stack but again concerned with the potential of them “competing” against one another… hmmmm
There are plenty of people that use X-Gels and Pepti-Plex together and enjoy the stack.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How’s this run going Brother?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How’s this run going Brother?
Last couple workouts felt great that xgels pump was very pronounced and no nagging aches in my knees or shoulders which I believe the peptiplex is helping with recovery. Also my lower back injury seems to be healing just fine despite the proinflammation from x gels. Mind you I am only using the x gels pre workout and I'm doing a 3DAY hybrid full body upper lower split (upper body, lower body, fullbody)