Any SNS Kidney Assist XT users in here / feedback?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It goes without saying that I am a massive fan of any and all SNS / CEL / Muscle Addiction / XPG products. I pretty much use everything he makes across all brands. I would and will blindly try pretty much anything unquestionably.

That said, this would be a recommendation for a friend / mentor of mine who is 76 years old and while not on dialysis, does not have the greatest kidney health. I recommend these brands to everyone I know, but given the gentleman's age, jswut wanted to make sure there were no potential issues. He showed the label to his nephrologist, but I have talked with him since he did that...Also, I did not see an official write page from SNS on this when I searched so I hoped maybe people could just provide feedback general if they liked it.

thanks bros, keep clangin and bangin

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the kind words.

Here is a link to the product write up for anyone interested:

Here is a link to the product introduction and discussion thread:

There wouldn't be any issues with him taking it because of his age; a lot of people that use our Health Series products are older customers.

Sadly, a lot of bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts that should use things for issues like this far too often overlook using them and wait until they already have problems rather than try to keep problems from happening.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for the kind words.

Here is a link to the product write up for anyone interested:

Here is a link to the product introduction and discussion thread:

There wouldn't be any issues with him taking it because of his age; a lot of people that use our Health Series products are older customers.

Sadly, a lot of bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts that should use things for issues like this far too often overlook using them and wait until they already have problems rather than try to keep problems from happening.
Got this in my cart right now💪
Screenshot_20231110_055915_Samsung Internet.jpg

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thank you guys, very excited to recommend this to him, and I am going to get a few for my mom as well

there are about 4 or 5 people on this site whose feedback and recommendations I trust unquestionably...ironically @sns8778 and @Smont are two of them. thank you both, genuinely...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thank you guys, very excited to recommend this to him, and I am going to get a few for my mom as well

there are about 4 or 5 people on this site whose feedback and recommendations I trust unquestionably...ironically @sns8778 and @Smont are two of them. thank you both, genuinely...
Sns8778 is a lot smarter then i am tho lol

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, I used it can report back very favorably. My estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR), generally accepted as an indicator of how well the kidneys are filtering, values dropped over a 6 month period. I took a multifaceted approach (diet, exercise and supplements). The primary supplement was SNS Kidney Assist XT. I took it at the higher recommended dose and by my next blood test my eGFR improved significantly; numerically much higher than where it had been prior to the decline.

NattyJuicer

Awards
I used it for general health, so no blood work etc.
Main thing I noticed it’s much smoother when I pee not sure what’s the cause .
Like sometimes there is discomfort when I pee.
But when I was on kidney assist there was no issue .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need to restock on kidney assist xt. I kind of want to run it right after I do bloodwork and then go back for more bloodwork to see if my numbers are better afterwards.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, I used it can report back very favorably. My estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR), generally accepted as an indicator of how well the kidneys are filtering, values dropped over a 6 month period. I took a multifaceted approach (diet, exercise and supplements). The primary supplement was SNS Kidney Assist XT. I took it at the higher recommended dose and by my next blood test my eGFR improved significantly; numerically much higher than where it had been prior to the decline.
Awsome information, thank you for posting that. Its nice to hear someone say something works, but its 10x better when it comes from someone who does bloodwork and is on top of the diet and exercise. 💪👍

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should I stop other supplements when I run this, or just run it on top? (stuff like anabolic xt, optimize t, etc).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should I stop other supplements when I run this, or just run it on top? (stuff like anabolic xt, optimize t, etc).
No, there would be no reason to stop taking anything else to take Kidney Assist XT.

It's part of the Health Series of products and would be used just like Cardiovascular Support XT, Blood Pressure Support XT, Liver Assist XT, etc. - in that it can be used year round for health and support purposes or during specific times if needed.