starting recomp in a couple weeks, how's this stack?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Dcp/tt 33/oxyECA? Also have some AT2 in my stash I could run instead of the tt33. Thinking about adding methyl synephrine before cardio 3x/week if that's not too many stims. Also have OG dex, but that stuff made me crash like crazy (though it did work pretty well).

Not really looking to buy anything else since I have a fairly deep stash and I'm trying to save $$. Suggestions welcome.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Dcp/tt 33/oxyECA? Also have some AT2 in my stash I could run instead of the tt33. Thinking about adding methyl synephrine before cardio 3x/week if that's not too many stims. Also have OG dex, but that stuff made me crash like crazy (though it did work pretty well).

Not really looking to buy anything else since I have a fairly deep stash and I'm trying to save $$. Suggestions welcome.
Bump

grandroid828

Awards
Youre gonna have to eat like 5000 calories for yhis to be a recomp. This is more of a cut stack to me. I would drop a couple things and maybe switch when u use up all of the first stuff.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Youre gonna have to eat like 5000 calories for yhis to be a recomp. This is more of a cut stack to me. I would drop a couple things and maybe switch when u use up all of the first stuff.
depends on how many cals are being burned. i think he is plenty lean to begin with so its deff do-able. i would use at2 personally

grandroid828

Awards
depends on how many cals are being burned. i think he is plenty lean to begin with so its deff do-able. i would use at2 personally
Yeah definitely. I was just saying, unless i go about recomp'ing incorrectly (which is possible) doing tons of calorie burning isnt necessarily the goal. I would simply eat and lift heavy like im bulking but a little cleaner, but do the cardio i would do in a cut. But this may not be his plan