Starting PCT tomorrow, need some help!

1997Stang

Awards
Hey guys, im starting PCT tomorrow and would just like some input from you guys. Today was my last day of a 5 week cycle of Havoc 30/30/40/40/40. Results are great, gained 14 lbs with a great increase in strength. I haven't encountered any sides yet which I am really surprised about, maybe a slight loss of Libido. My PCT is as follows:

Liquid Tamox (Nolva): 40/30/20/10
PES erase: 0/0/3/2/2/1
Testforce 2: normal bottle dosing throughout PCT
PCT Assist
Liv.52
Fish Oil
Multivitamin
Creatine

My main question is what is the best way to take the liquid tamox? I have read that most guys like to just shoot it in the back of their mouth and chase down with some water and others like to mix it with water and take it. My question is what is the best way? Any input on my PCT would be greatly appreciated!

Mike

goat23

goat23

Awards
I hold it under my tongue cause I like the taste lol but only nolv with clo and ai I mix it in water bout a shot glass

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
Pct looks good.
Liquid nolva tastes like death. The only way i could stand it was when taken with orange juice.

1997Stang

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Do you guys prefer to take it all at once or half in the morning half in the afternoon?

Mike

goat23

goat23

Awards
Nolv all at once and it doesn't taste that bad clomid and exemestene are worse lol you big girl ; ))

1997Stang

Awards
Holy **** does liquid tamox taste bad haha. After I opened it i gave it a quick smell and it smelled kind of like mint mouthwash so i decided to just take it straight. Definitely going to start mixing it with orange juice from now on, couldn't believe how much it burned on the way down. I guess the best way to learn is by trial and error huh.

Mike

goat23

goat23

Awards
Haha *****! Man I can't just squirt clomid it's worse