Starting PCT tomorrow - advice needed

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Hey guys. Just finished an amazing 6 week cycle of Epi-10, and starting my PCT tomorrow. This is what I am going to run for PCT

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Erase: 0/0/3//2/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3
Lean Xtreme: 3/3/3/3/3
Cycle Assist and Tudca throughout

What I really want to know is WHEN to take these doses. Does timing even matter? Also, I have heard alot of people say to take the liquid Clomid and Nolva doses with some Orange Juice in your mouth first so you don't get the satanically-awful taste. Is this safe for the SERM's though? The acidity of the OJ won't kill or damage any of the ingredients in the SERM? Just wanted to see if there was any definitive facts on this before I do it.

All advice/input is much appreciated!

StillHungry

Awards
I'm wondering this as well. I've been in pct since Halloween and have been taking the nolva and Clomid at night, mixing them with water to help deal with the taste..... Really hope that is ok.

And as for the timing of dosing, the only advice I could find when doing my research was that taking it at night may help with limiting some of the sides, if you get any, since you are sleeping through the worst of it.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
I'm wondering this as well. I've been in pct since Halloween and have been taking the nolva and Clomid at night, mixing them with water to help deal with the taste..... Really hope that is ok.
well I'm sure water is fine bro. Nothing to worry about there. But I'm curious, does it actually help with the taste that much?

StillHungry

Awards
Helps it go down much faster and I don't get the lingering nasty taste from it. Its more like taking a crappy shot, very tolerable.

rphash49

Awards
Hey guys. Just finished an amazing 6 week cycle of Epi-10, and starting my PCT tomorrow. This is what I am going to run for PCT

What I really want to know is WHEN to take these doses. Does timing even matter? Also, I have heard alot of people say to take the liquid Clomid and Nolva doses with some Orange Juice in your mouth first so you don't get the satanically-awful taste. Is this safe for the SERM's though? The acidity of the OJ won't kill or damage any of the ingredients in the SERM? Just wanted to see if there was any definitive facts on this before I do it.

-Only need to run DAA 4 weeks
-don't need to use tudca during pct. Save it to use on next cycle
-as far as when I dose: I dose cycle assist mid and end of day. And every thing else first thing when I wake up. Serm has a 5-7 day Half-Life so dose it whenever you like. Not sure about lean extreme just follow directions on bottle.
-orange juice won't hurt your serm lol. But I'm a man and didn't feel I need anything when I used liquid serm to make it taste better lol. I now get in pill form and they taste like pills.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
-Only need to run DAA 4 weeks -don't need to use tudca during pct. Save it to use on next cycle -as far as when I dose: I dose cycle assist mid and end of day. And every thing else first thing when I wake up. Serm has a 5-7 day Half-Life so dose it whenever you like. Not sure about lean extreme just follow directions on bottle. -orange juice won't hurt your serm lol. But I'm a man and didn't feel I need anything when I used liquid serm to make it taste better lol. I now get in pill form and they taste like pills.
Great information there, thanks. Since you mentioned the half life of the SERMs, it has me wondering... just to be sure, I'm supposed to take my doses of the SERMs every day right? 50 Clomid and 20 nolva every morning? Lol
I know it's supposed to be every day, but I just want to make sure because better safe than sorry.

rphash49

Awards
Great information there, thanks. Since you mentioned the half life of the SERMs, it has me wondering... just to be sure, I'm supposed to take my doses of the SERMs every day right? 50 Clomid and 20 nolva every morning? Lol
I know it's supposed to be every day, but I just want to make sure because better safe than sorry.
No worries. Yes every day

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

choose nolva or clomid, don't need both. just take whenver during the day, it won't matter at all. 40/20/20/20 or 50/25/25/25 is the doses I use them at.

mixing with whatever doesn't matter either. Think of your stomach acid, now think of orange juice. It is srictly for taste.

why is no one using HCG anymore?
because it's pointless and not needed for a 6 week oral cycle. It'll prolly cost you just as much to use hcg as this cycle. You're being shutdown / surpressed for ~6 weeks... that's not long at all compared to a 16-20+ week injectable cycle.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
choose nolva or clomid, don't need both. just take whenver during the day, it won't matter at all. 40/20/20/20 or 50/25/25/25 is the doses I use them at.

mixing with whatever doesn't matter either. Think of your stomach acid, now think of orange juice. It is srictly for taste.

because it's pointless and not needed for a 6 week oral cycle. It'll prolly cost you just as much to use hcg as this cycle. You're being shutdown / surpressed for ~6 weeks... that's not long at all compared to a 16-20+ week injectable cycle.
Appreciate the advice man!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah no need for multiple SERMs here, but multiple natty test boosters might not be a bad safety measure. Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT or DAA would be fantastic ran with your SERM.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Yeah no need for multiple SERMs here, but multiple natty test boosters might not be a bad safety measure. Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT or DAA would be fantastic ran with your SERM.
Well the reason I went with two SERMS is because people kept telling me that Clomid was great for getting your hormones back to normal, but basically does nothing for preventing gyno, and that Nolva is perfect for preventing gyno but does very little to regulate your hormones. So I went with both lol. I'm assuming that was inaccurate information?

rphash49

Awards
For a mild epi cycle you definitely could have used just one. I've used both in the past with good results so if you already started don't worry about.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
why take more than one SERM? I recommend just taking Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT with one serm to boost those levels back faster

rphash49

Awards
why take more than one SERM? I recommend just taking Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT with one serm to boost those levels back faster
Almost every thread I come across someone recommends tropinol xp and intimidate srt. Is it really that good of a combo? Reviews seem to be hit and miss and the logs I've read don't impress. Serious question.