Started Havoc cycle today

jhow2319

Awards
How's it going guys, I'm new to this website, been a long time reader but never posted. I have my cycle set up with all of the proper additions needed. The only question I have is creatine and a preworkout on cycle or just post? I've read a ton of things saying post-cycle creatine is a must. Why not on cycle?

cfelder1098

cfelder1098

Awards
Creatine can be used on cycle n off cycle. The do or don't tends more to on season or off season. Creatine can cause water retention so on season show prep it's a no no but if not doing shows then u can use creatine on cycle.

kansui

kansui

Awards
I decided to not use pre-workouts while on cycle, just to decrease the chance of high blood pressure issues.
Also gives me something to look forward to when the cycle finishes....
Take your dose of havoc an hour before training instead of your usual preworkout.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Starting my cycle next week also but I am going to pulse 10mg of SD 3-4 days a week preworkout. Is Transaderm all I need to help with shut down and I have heard it will help with gains. Is this true? Thanks

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
How's it going guys, I'm new to this website, been a long time reader but never posted. I have my cycle set up with all of the proper additions needed. The only question I have is creatine and a preworkout on cycle or just post? I've read a ton of things saying post-cycle creatine is a must. Why not on cycle?
Creatine on cycle is preference, totally up to you.
Stimulants shouldnt be abused if your blood pressure starts to get high, but some people have no problems at all.

How are you planning on dosing your havoc?