Stack Reference Thread

ForceOneSeven

Awards
Is it safe to assume that these stacks are to be run alongside the ACES vitamin scheme? The stack I've just started crosses between the stacks you have recommended

domore

Awards
Is it safe to assume that these stacks are to be run alongside the ACES vitamin scheme? The stack I've just started crosses between the stacks you have recommended
The stacks mentioned aren't exclusive to the compounds I listed. The stacks are based off of studied compounds and their respective doses to elicit a response. With that said, you include or exclude whatever you wish.

If you are going to follow ACES, be sure to use the appropriate forms of the vitamins (e.g., mixed carotenoids, mixed tocopherol/tocotrienols, and activated selenium).

ForceOneSeven

Awards
Awesome...As of now i'm running..

• 10,000 IU Natural Beta Carotene (Solaray)
  • Jarrows FamilE( Both Tocopherols and Tocotrienols)
  • 100mcg Selenium (yeast free form "L-selenomethionine")
  • 2.5-3 grams Vit. C (ascorbic acid w/ Bioflavonoids)
  • 3 servings Jarrows B-right
  • 3-5 grams B12 (Methylcoblamin)
  • 5 grams Vitamin D
  • 3-3.5 grams Beta Alanine
  • 2 grams Tyrosine
  • 300 mg Na-R-ALA, ginger root, Cinnamon Bark...15 minutes later pop 2grams ALCAR...15 minutes later Heavy Carb meal (150-200grams). I do this twice daily before my heaviest carb meals.
  • Multi Mineral supplement before bed
  • 10 grams Glycine before bed
Any thoughts/Suggestions? Thanks for quick response Domore

ForceOneSeven

Awards
As well as 5g Creatine Mono. and 5-8 grams Cit. Mallate preworkout (I workout 4 days a week)

domore

Awards
Awesome...As of now i'm running..

• 10,000 IU Natural Beta Carotene (Solaray)
  • Jarrows FamilE( Both Tocopherols and Tocotrienols)
  • 100mcg Selenium (yeast free form "L-selenomethionine")
  • 2.5-3 grams Vit. C (ascorbic acid w/ Bioflavonoids)
  • 3 servings Jarrows B-right
  • 3-5 grams B12 (Methylcoblamin)
  • 5 grams Vitamin D
  • 3-3.5 grams Beta Alanine
  • 2 grams Tyrosine
  • 300 mg Na-R-ALA, ginger root, Cinnamon Bark...15 minutes later pop 2grams ALCAR...15 minutes later Heavy Carb meal (150-200grams). I do this twice daily before my heaviest carb meals.
  • Multi Mineral supplement before bed
  • 10 grams Glycine before bed
Any thoughts/Suggestions? Thanks for quick response Domore
As well as 5g Creatine Mono. and 5-8 grams Cit. Mallate preworkout (I workout 4 days a week)
Some notes:

-Since you are following ACES, make sure you follow 5 on, 2 off for A, E, S, and D.
-Take A, E, and D with meals since they are fat soluble.
-You can dose B and C everyday, but by following the typical Western diet you will reach adequate (and mostly likely excess) levels of B vitamins.
-Drop your dose of vitamin C to 500mg. Plasma saturation is reached at 500mg, and at higher doses it can become pro-oxidant.
-I'm guessing you mean 5,000 IU of vitamin D.
-Watch your selenium intake. You are on the right track by taking only 100mcg, but after your diet and other supplements (multi-mineral), it may add up quickly.
-You're fine with the creatine, citrulline malate, tyrosine, and beta alanine doses. After about a month, keep your creatine dose to around 3-5g and only dose it on your workout days. PCr stores won't decrease overnight, so you are fine dosing it on workout days only.

For what reason are you doing glycine?

ForceOneSeven

Awards
Thanks For Response again.

A,E,S,D I dose 5 days on/ 2 days off as you already suggested

C,B complex, and B12 are 7 days a week. And I already dose C at 500 mg per sitting w/meal due to plasma saturation. The 2-3g is a refrence to my daily totals. Ill adjust my B complex intake to suit my diet.

D. Yes 5,000 IU, I apologize

My multi mineral sup. only has trace amounts of Selenium (4mcg). I am very careful in regards to dosing the mineral. Thus I only supplement with 100mcg compared to must suggestions of 200mcg.

Creatine only on workout days after a month...got it.

I dose pure glycine for recovery benefits. Studies I've read suggest it aids in cartilage repair etc. I notice a difference especially in my knees when supplementing with it. What's your opinion on the amino acid?

ForceOneSeven

Awards

Also thinking about adding N-A-C to my supplement regimen pre- ALCAR for its antioxidant benefits as well as glutathione production.

domore

Awards
Thanks For Response again.

A,E,S,D I dose 5 days on/ 2 days off as you already suggested

C,B complex, and B12 are 7 days a week. And I already dose C at 500 mg per sitting w/meal due to plasma saturation. The 2-3g is a refrence to my daily totals. Ill adjust my B complex intake to suit my diet.

D. Yes 5,000 IU, I apologize

My multi mineral sup. only has trace amounts of Selenium (4mcg). I am very careful in regards to dosing the mineral. Thus I only supplement with 100mcg compared to must suggestions of 200mcg.

Creatine only on workout days after a month...got it.

I dose pure glycine for recovery benefits. Studies I've read suggest it aids in cartilage repair etc. I notice a difference especially in my knees when supplementing with it. What's your opinion on the amino acid?
If you are looking for pure recovery benefits, dose 3g of LCLT (l-carnitine l-tartrate) preworkout.

If you want some joint help, look into cissus (dose 2-3g split up, away from your workout)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just recently purchased Glycine, and plan on taking 3 Gr about 30 minutes prior to bed, along w/ Melatonin. So, I, too, have heard reovery and sleep benefits from Glycine.

ForceOneSeven

Awards
I just recently purchased Glycine, and plan on taking 3 Gr about 30 minutes prior to bed, along w/ Melatonin. So, I, too, have heard reovery and sleep benefits from Glycine.
Yes, I have noticed the sleep benefits without a doubt.

ForceOneSeven

Awards
If you are looking for pure recovery benefits, dose 3g of LCLT (l-carnitine l-tartrate) preworkout. If you want some joint help, look into cissus (dose 2-3g split up, away from your workout)
Cissus has something I have been considering for sometime. Ill keep it in my mind depending on how I feel. LCLT is also something I have been considering adding. Do you dose LCLT w/ PLCAR pre-workout? Or just LCLT by itself.?

domore

Awards
Cissus has something I have been considering for sometime. Ill keep it in my mind depending on how I feel. LCLT is also something I have been considering adding. Do you dose LCLT w/ PLCAR pre-workout? Or just LCLT by itself.?
Here is a quote from Dr. Houser regarding carnitines:

I do think that the total carnitine concentration is pertinent and oftentimes not addressed accordingly because of various supplement study directives. It is not to suggest certain carnitine salts would hold pertinence in different settings (in other words, that PLC couldn't be better suited for AR upregulation; just that they don't have the vested-interest studies that are done with LCLT). But, in the sense of evidence-based, a mixture of salts is what I recommend until research does better answer this question.

Now, the problem (for anyone in manufacturing) with PLC is that it frankly is a sticky nightmare in manufacturing of quality PLC source, so - like the COP scenario - finding a quality source may be a true issue. I did mention a supplement on the horizon that manages to do what quadracarn may not - but the snag with its release was PLC, and unfortunately...LCF had to be used to replace production issues and I assure you that projects I am involved in are better-sourced that things you may find on the net elsewhere...period, so the issue is the ingredient unfortunately.

But, yes, I do agree that carnitine salts (Possibly would agree with ALCAR > LCLT > PLC; don't care...probably comes down to total carnitine shuttling efforts anyway...so if you were going to go with one alone, I think even 6 grams of ALCAR would be the primary thought and so on if you could afford it, even more so with wasted prop blended crap that people invest in or woefully fictitious sh*t that plagues supplement site storefronts) should be considered a staple in every serious lifter and life extension enthusiast period (and yes, Na-R-ALA as a coupling effort with ALCAR would be ideal for those well-versed in the benefits).
With that said (with respect to carnitines), you could have a dosing pattern like this (for whichever salt you choose):

ALCAR - 2g in AM or preworkout
PLCAR - 2g in AM or preworkout
LCLT - 2g preworkout
Fumarate - 2g preworkout

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At night, it has recently been Mucuna, GABA, Melatonin, B12, and I'll be adding glycine.

Duriung the day, I take a whole host of things - some of which were discussed earlier in the thread.

ForceOneSeven

Awards
Here is a quote from Dr. Houser regarding carnitines:

With that said (with respect to carnitines), you could have a dosing pattern like this (for whichever salt you choose):

ALCAR - 2g in AM or preworkout
PLCAR - 2g in AM or preworkout
LCLT - 2g preworkout
Fumarate - 2g preworkout

Any issues with absorbtion/uptake with LCLT/PLCAR when taking simultaneously? I know there are issues when ALCAR is combined with either but havent read anything about LCLT and PLCAR together. I was thinking 2 grams ALCAR in the morning with my NA-R-ALA dosage and then 2g PLCAR and 2g LCLT pre-workout (4 days a week)

domore

Awards
Any issues with absorbtion/uptake with LCLT/PLCAR when taking simultaneously? I know there are issues when ALCAR is combined with either but havent read anything about LCLT and PLCAR together. I was thinking 2 grams ALCAR in the morning with my NA-R-ALA dosage and then 2g PLCAR and 2g LCLT pre-workout (4 days a week)
You can dose your ALCAR with Na-R-Ala, and dose it away from your PLCAR. LCLT and PLCAR are fine to dose together.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For nutrient shuttling effects of agmatine - 500mg 20 mins prior to carb meal correct? Or with the meal?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established