Unanswered Stack Guru’s. Whatcha think?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I’m staying off season until January.
But I need to clean up my midsection for the rest of summer. So, and I have successfully done this before, will attempt to continue building size and leaning out. Recomping.

Simple stuff:

Carb cycling. Works best for me.

Added HIIT and occasional long hikes. No real LIIS cardio. I don’t do it.

Smidge of T3. Like 12.5 to around 25 on off days.

More detailed workouts. Instead of my 3 day split which is stupid exhausting at the point I’m at but allows me to skip days when needed and still progress. Haven’t skipped in a while so shoulders and arms should have their own days now to force growth. Leave the heavy stuff for legs chest and back days and drive home some gains on detail days.

I’m leaning towards this cycle/blast(leaning so much that I’ve already started it):
Test - 300/week
Trest 115/week
Dienolone E 400/week
Proviron 50/day

Once my labs look good, I’ll add in Winnie or Msten for 5 weeks and npp alongside Winnie. 250/week for joints.

I feel like these drugs will give me the best chance of a decent recomp. I want 3-5% bf off and continue to see growth on my weak points: bicep peak, tri width, quad and calf size.

May even have to get nuts and get some slin.

2016 I added 30lbs while dropping 7% bf with:
Trest/Msten/Slin/Test and 4 mile a day walking alongside ALOT of eating. So I know it can be done.

Thoughts on any of this?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Certainly appears youve put enough thought into it and have a pretty clear logic behind it all.

Youre one of the more experienced dudes here and one id want advice from, so i dunno how much more insight youll get from others here.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Certainly appears youve put enough thought into it and have a pretty clear logic behind it all.

Youre one of the more experienced dudes here and one id want advice from, so i dunno how much more insight youll get from others here.
Ah, thanks brother.
I’m a real believer that the right drugs will help you do things that seem impossible. You don’t know until you’ve tried a lot of different combos. Having steroid and cutting/bulking ADHD doesn’t help me much either. But I really just want to see what it looks like all put together: the finished product of years of hard work. So while I definitely need to keep bulking, I want to clean it up a little just for a few months. Paying this trainer for March’s MP comp will take my endless need to keep making threads every time I change my mind on my goals and remove it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long you wanna push this? Once the Msten ends, I would shut the blast down and cruise til the comp diet/cut begins.

This is also why I suggest Msten; I like to rotate compounds and we know you’ll use winny to come into show.

I would also consider experimenting lowering your letro dose. I know you take a lot, but maybe see what the SERMs can manage with the gyno - hopefully it’s more than you think? This would be great for lipids if possible.

Maybe slin post workout meal on weak point days for a block here or there?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long you wanna push this? Once the Msten ends, I would shut the blast down and cruise til the comp diet/cut begins.

This is also why I suggest Msten; I like to rotate compounds and we know you’ll use winny to come into show.

I would also consider experimenting lowering your letro dose. I know you take a lot, but maybe see what the SERMs can manage with the gyno - hopefully it’s more than you think? This would be great for lipids if possible.

Maybe slin post workout meal on weak point days for a block here or there?
Damn good advice.
Already dropped the letro in half due to receipt of 120ml’s 60mg Ralox. Plus the Proviron and dropping my test back down to 300(I was at 750 for 5 weeks, oops)
-Msten would be cheaper and I would like to keep my VAR and Winny on hand if my trainer feels like i need more during prep.
Slin is reserved only for weak part days only. Always arms and always post workout on leg day. Shoulders got so big 2016 that they were waaaaaay outta proportion. It’s too much of a pain for every training day. Knowing hypo like the back of my hand helps but also knowing hypo that took ALOT to get out of, makes me hate using it at all.

My lipids are going to be **** after the last 10 weeks. If so, I have no problem jumping off and cruising for health and a will just be cut next summer. Since January I’ve only cruised Trest for 8 weeks with 20 Dbol.
Labs we’re perfect so I went into high test NPP and 5 weeks later ran 20-30 Dbol again.
If my health looks poor on paper, I’ll start cruising now until the holidays, giving me one bulker and one cutter all while prep coach advising me going into Marchs show. I feel like I’m actually going to pull this off and do a Old Man MP show. Can’t wait honestly...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reason gh or mk plus cjc dac isn’t involved bro?

For me that rips the fat off when I nail the diet but recently life’s been really kicking me in the balls work wise so crazy busy and travelling, diet hasn’t been as nailed down but I’ve recomped great with that alongside aas - personally nothing else I’ve used had the same effect on fat loss as increased gh regardless of calorie intake

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any reason gh or mk plus cjc dac isn’t involved bro?

For me that rips the fat off when I nail the diet but recently life’s been really kicking me in the balls work wise so crazy busy and travelling, diet hasn’t been as nailed down but I’ve recomped great with that alongside aas - personally nothing else I’ve used had the same effect on fat loss as increased gh regardless of calorie intake
Cost really. I’ve considered throwing some MK in.
Already dropping $175 a month on BPC/T500, which is a damn miracle combo btw. So amazing.
Those won’t do much for hyperplasia and bf decrease though.
Just drugs and training eat up my entire GI Bill check and see have to keep it at that and not dip into my income or I’ll have a pretty pissed gf, since I keep not buying her an engagement ring over PEDs.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cost really. I’ve considered throwing some MK in.
Already dropping $175 a month on BPC/T500, which is a damn miracle combo btw. So amazing.
Those won’t do much for hyperplasia and bf decrease though.
Just drugs and training eat up my entire GI Bill check and see have to keep it at that and not dip into my income or I’ll have a pretty pissed gf, since I keep not buying her an engagement ring over PEDs.
Fair point. PED use should never go the point where it causes financially trouble imo- personally I don’t drink or have any other expensive habit (plus a good salary) so athough I spend a lot on peds it’s probably similar to what others spend on getting smashed every weekend.

Have to say that for me peptides make a huge difference in fat loss. Just started t3 and clen with mk and tesamorelin to finish my summer cut. T3 and tesamorelin are both new for me so will let you know how it stacks up to clen, mk and dac

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fair point. PED use should never go the point where it causes financially trouble imo- personally I don’t drink or have any other expensive habit (plus a good salary) so athough I spend a lot on peds it’s probably similar to what others spend on getting smashed every weekend.

Have to say that for me peptides make a huge difference in fat loss. Just started t3 and clen with mk and tesamorelin to finish my summer cut. T3 and tesamorelin are both new for me so will let you know how it stacks up to clen, mk and dac
After you bringing it up, I did an hour or two reading on CJC, there’s a guy on some forum that was saying it is the most incredible bodybuilding drug on earth, it’s better than GH, better than all other peptides especially IGF. He was very convincing.
Seems like W/DAC 1 vial twice a week with MK daily would be pretty damn effective.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After you bringing it up, I did an hour or two reading on CJC, there’s a guy on some forum that was saying it is the most incredible bodybuilding drug on earth, it’s better than GH, better than all other peptides especially IGF. He was very convincing.
Seems like W/DAC 1 vial twice a week with MK daily would be pretty damn effective.
2mg two times a week is exactly what I do and yeah I like it......for me it seems to make a massive difference in shifting body fat

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2mg two times a week is exactly what I do and yeah I like it......for me it seems to make a massive difference in shifting body fat
That sounds like itd get expensive quick... How long do you need to run it to see results?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any issues with tingling extremities or lethargy(assuming you aren’t pinning at night with its 8 day half life) crazy hunger?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sounds like itd get expensive quick... How long do you need to run it to see results?
I buy it direct from China in bulk now which is less than half the price of the peptide sellers....

Still adds up but nothing too crazy (less than 100 dollars a month including the mk and hex pwo)

I’ve been back on it for a couple of months and will carry it on through the rest of the year

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I buy it direct from China in bulk now which is less than half the price of the peptide sellers....

Still adds up but nothing too crazy (less than 100 dollars a month including the mk and hex pwo)

I’ve been back on it for a couple of months and will carry it on through the rest of the year
Do you have any issues with tingling extremities or lethargy(assuming you aren’t pinning at night with its 8 day half life) crazy hunger?
The hunger is the only issue. I’m normally really good at keep my calories tight as hell but this year I’ve had some stiff going on and the hunger has been more of a challenge (I still eat clean, just tend to end up 3-400 Cals over where I want but still recomping)

Definitely noticeable and one where you gotta have a plan to deal with it. Nothing else though

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I get it direct from China in bulk which keeps costs down below $100 a month inc mk

I’ll run it 3-6 months at a time

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The hunger is the only issue. I’m normally really good at keep my calories tight as hell but this year I’ve had some stiff going on and the hunger has been more of a challenge (I still eat clean, just tend to end up 3-400 Cals over where I want but still recomping)

Definitely noticeable and one where you gotta have a plan to deal with it. Nothing else though
@Whisky Have you had any issues with blood sugar mixing mk and cjc dac?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Whisky What about that Hex pw have you notice anything effective from it? Is it worth running like that guy Seth Spartan rambling about how amazing it is blah blah... What dose you running?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Once you get it saturated, 2mg every 6 days will pretty much max out effective IGF1 increases (takes about 6 weeks to get there pinning 2mg e6d).

Taking more does more initially, mainly effectively frontloading it. But after peak levels are achieved you are just wasting money. So if pinning for 8 weeks, yeah 4mg weekly is fine. But if 16 weeks you’re not going to need 2mg e3d.

Mixed with Mk677 it’s a serious combo for recovery.

Need to take real doses of Berberine or Metformin with it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Once you get it saturated, 2mg every 6 days will pretty much max out effective IGF1 increases (takes about 6 weeks to get there pinning 2mg e6d).

Taking more does more initially, mainly effectively frontloading it. But after peak levels are achieved you are just wasting money. So if pinning for 8 weeks, yeah 4mg weekly is fine. But if 16 weeks you’re not going to need 2mg e3d.

Seriously considering MK and CJC w/DAC.
RUI has really treated me good in the peptide arena but MK I’m trying to source some overseas raws so I can just buy it all at once in bulk. Got no problem with buying the CJC once a month, free shipping and they send it really fast and securely in the padded light bags with an icebag in them.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Would 4 mg be enough to front load cjc dac?

I'm on week 2 of mk and 2 mg dac per week now, got my blood sugar back under control to the low 80s, initially it spiked from 75 to 100. Chronic injuries have already improved, and I'm getting CTS and tingling hands.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would 4 mg be enough to front load cjc dac?

I'm on week 2 of mk and 2 mg dac per week now, got my blood sugar back under control to the low 80s, initially it spiked from 75 to 100. Chronic injuries have already improved, and I'm getting CTS and tingling hands.
You will reach it even on 2mg every 6 days, it will just take longer for igf1 levels to build. 4mg will get you there in half the time theoretically.

300 Labs Suizide is 90x10mg caps on eBay for $38 shipped. Not sure if it’s legit or not but it’s a great pre-capped price for anyone looking.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will reach it even on 2mg every 6 days, it will just take longer for igf1 levels to build. 4mg will get you there in half the time theoretically.

300 Labs Suizide is 90x10mg caps on eBay for $38 shipped. Not sure if it’s legit or not but it’s a great pre-capped price for anyone looking.
MK??
What about overseas raws?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MK??
What about overseas raws?
Idk I don’t **** with bulk powder when I can pay someone stateside to cap it up for me lol.

It’s not scheduled so you aren’t breaking any laws ordering it from oversea or anything; I’m just lazy.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Whisky What about that Hex pw have you notice anything effective from it? Is it worth running like that guy Seth Spartan rambling about how amazing it is blah blah... What dose you running?
Yeah tbh I like it. It’s cheap and I just blast 200mcg pwo.

I also take both metformin and berberine (they have s synergistic effect)

Literally the only negative is the crazy hunger - recovery is unreal though