Stack for my buddy

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I have a friend who is about 6'3 255 and 18%bf. He says that his goals are to recomp, add strength, add lbm, and hopefully get a sixpack without losing too much mass. I want to put him on a regiment and i was thinking alphamine and drive. Any other suggestions? Also no prohormones

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What type of a program are you going to put him on? That would help a lot.

Me for example, I am trying to stay as lean as possible while gaining mass. So in a reverse situation but I am sitting around 4500-5000 calories and have put on size but leanness is still there. I am using Isotean as the only non-food source after workouts, otherwise all whole food. Of course an athletic multi, fish oils, creatine ect. Essentially the staples for supplements.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
alphamine is a perennial favorite and for good reason. you can have him try a natural hormonal optimizer like bioforge or even a AI like erase..
obviously I force has some great products in this category as well.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
What type of a program are you going to put him on? That would help a lot.

Me for example, I am trying to stay as lean as possible while gaining mass. So in a reverse situation but I am sitting around 4500-5000 calories and have put on size but leanness is still there. I am using Isotean as the only non-food source after workouts, otherwise all whole food. Of course an athletic multi, fish oils, creatine ect. Essentially the staples for supplements.
He usually stays between 2500-4000 calories daily and he does high rep lifting now with 50-65% of max.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If he's +21 and has his diet in line:

PR-XT + Nolvadren XT + DAA + forskolin

I'm running this stack soon.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine + High Volume would be a great stack, not only does High Volume give amazing pumps but we added Plantago into this formula for a boost in endurance, great combo here I've ran a couple tubs of each together now and love it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You friend is not gonna recomp natty at 18% and get abs. Sorry to break it to you.

Run any of the above on a cut if he wants abs. Or recomp for maybe a whole year.

I suggest ArA like X Gels or X Factor. Stacks well with anything.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
DAA X gels and MCC?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You friend is not gonna recomp natty at 18% and get abs. Sorry to break it to you.

Run any of the above on a cut if he wants abs. Or recomp for maybe a whole year.

This.

Get him to run a cut first then once he drops a bit of bf% then he can recomp.

For strength, X-Gels, for bf% loss and increase in LBM, Forskolin. Those two would be an epic base.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Yea, he needs to shred some fat off first especially for some abs. I would up my cardio in the morning and take a fat burner like DexaprineXR. Also add a good multi v, mint infused fish oil and creatine!

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Yea, he needs to shred some fat off first especially for some abs. I would up my cardio in the morning and take a fat burner like DexaprineXR. Also add a good multi v, mint infused fish oil and creatine!
The 18% was just a guess, maybe that's worse than i thought, but he def hat the potential for abs within the next 6 months or so

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine XR would help shed some of that fat for sure.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This.

Get him to run a cut first then once he drops a bit of bf% then he can recomp.

For strength, X-Gels, for bf% loss and increase in LBM, Forskolin. Those two would be an epic base.
I agree with this right here. Once things are going in the right direction the addition of Drive and Alphamine (forkolin and b-agonists ;) ) would be awesome. ArA also would fit in nicely. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

right on point.

other supplements to think about include Alphamine, Forskolin-95, Erase/Erase Pro, Anabeta/Anabeta Elite and something called a great diet. the last one works the best.