Is my buddy going to die from his halo epistane stack?

dman1

Awards
Experienced user friend of mine is runnin Epistane at 40/40/40/50/50/50 and halodrol at 50/50/75/75/100/100 i told him idk if its a good idea but because he has more experience than me he isnt listening, he says if it wont actually kill him he doesnt care since the liver regenerates or some bs like that. He does not drink at all but he is also not taking liver supps becaue he thinks they make his dose weaker. completely srs he showed me his print out for reminders on when to take what during the day and everything
he is already like 2 weeks in says he feels fine so i cant really talk him out of it as he told me yesterday after having started it 2 weeks ago, if it helps he's like 5'11ish and around 200-205 pounds and maybe 15% bodyfat you can see his top 2 abs

will he actually get hurt from this? What are the chances of his liver failing?

I wish i could tell his parents or something as they might be the only ones that could intervene but i dont want to betray him and he lives on his own anyway

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Experienced user friend of mine is runnin Epistane at 40/40/40/50/50/50 and halodrol at 50/50/75/75/100/100 i told him idk if its a good idea but because he has more experience than me he isnt listening, he says if it wont actually kill him he doesnt care since the liver regenerates or some bs like that. He does not drink at all but he is also not taking liver supps becaue he thinks they make his dose weaker. completely srs he showed me his print out for reminders on when to take what during the day and everything
he is already like 2 weeks in says he feels fine so i cant really talk him out of it as he told me yesterday after having started it 2 weeks ago, if it helps he's like 5'11ish and around 200-205 pounds and maybe 15% bodyfat you can see his top 2 abs

will he actually get hurt from this? What are the chances of his liver failing?

I wish i could tell his parents or something as they might be the only ones that could intervene but i dont want to betray him and he lives on his own anyway
you are asking us to determine if your friend ( is his name Timmy?) is going to hurt himself taking the above? I can appreciate the care and concern but we have no idea what his general health is so if someone here says hes gonna be fine and actually ends up in the hospital because of some issue he has that YOU don't know about, then what? We have no idea how old his or his whole routine along with diet. You cant predict stuff like this.

if you betray your friend and call his parents, youll lose a friendship. If you sit back and doing nothing you could lose a friend. Either way, you could lose him. You know what you want to do, so do it.

you need to do what you feel is best to do, not what I or anyone else says to do. Time for you to make a decision.

dman1

Awards
you are asking us to determine if your friend ( is his name Timmy?) is going to hurt himself taking the above? I can appreciate the care and concern but we have no idea what his general health is so if someone here says hes gonna be fine and actually ends up in the hospital because of some issue he has that YOU don't know about, then what? We have no idea how old his or his whole routine along with diet. You cant predict stuff like this.

if you betray your friend and call his parents, youll lose a friendship. If you sit back and doing nothing you could lose a friend. Either way, you could lose him. You know what you want to do, so do it.

you need to do what you feel is best to do, not what I or anyone else says to do. Time for you to make a decision.
Thanks for the reply! Im going to give him my honest opinion one more time, but thats it. i assume he is healthy as he is completely sober and eats well but for some reason he likes to go to the extreme with everything related to his appearance, he also trains like a maniac going to failure on all sets and stuff like that. and he's 23 and his name is not timmy lol

But you agree that his cycle is not recommended right? Or could it be ok because of his size, experience and otherwise healthy lifestyle?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks for the reply! Im going to give him my honest opinion one more time, but thats it. i assume he is healthy as he is completely sober and eats well but for some reason he likes to go to the extreme with everything related to his appearance, he also trains like a maniac going to failure on all sets and stuff like that. and he's 23 and his name is not timmy lol

But you agree that his cycle is not recommended right? Or could it be ok because of his size, experience and otherwise healthy lifestyle?
I cant say if this is ok or not- I don't know anything about him- on paper would work, maybe/ maybe not- tell him to come onto the forum and do some research. 23 IMHO is still too young, not very smart- so based on age, I say no, this is stupid

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Honestly he will most likely be ok. However his risk VS reward is extremely high here. Sounds like a bad business man IMO. Paying a huge price for not much more gains.

dman1

Awards
Abraham67 smith_69
would you guys be as kind as to look at my other thread? im starting my second cycle myself and have some questions
cant link but its on the front page and the title is: Experienced users: Pleae Help a stupid noob who made a mistake :) + epi stack log

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Just buy the dude some tudca as an early bday present. He's your friend, so help him do **** the right way.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Let me guess, he is using OTC PCT? And he will just "bridge" into other compounds? Aka never come off orals.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stack isn't crazy at all with the right support supps. If he's an "experienced user" then leave him alone and let him make his gains.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
this thread and the other post are bleeding into one- comes back to the age thing, post show him being 18 and then getting older,

sorry I'm Stewie Griffin this thread

good luck

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this thread and the other post are bleeding into one- comes back to the age thing, post show him being 18 and then getting older,

sorry I'm Stewie Griffin this thread

good luck
18? I'm outta here too.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Oh chit, I want nothing to do with this. Nevermind

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Epistasne standalone is already pretty liver toxic. Adding another methyl is not a good idea in my opinion,

as you are already in for 2 weeks, go on try to reach 4 or five weeks i say. If u feel dizzy ou nauseous stop immediately.

Also, if you can do bloods after cycle, u gonna see ur liver number pretty ****ed up, but they should go back to normal in time off.

dman1

Awards
bruno.camilo i am not on anything yet dude haha i am not running this cycle, seriously. but thanks for your concern