Stack Follidrone2.0 & Ignit3

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yes, invictus! ;)
Then I'd take it in the evening when it is normally low - this will allow it to go back to normal during the day and work it's anti-inflammatory magic. I'd actually love to see you dose it like you have been, with the knee pain, *but* take a few days of Prednisone and see if the pain goes away :D *that* would tell us if this stuff really works :D

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Then I'd take it in the evening when it is normally low - this will allow it to go back to normal during the day and work it's anti-inflammatory magic. I'd actually love to see you dose it like you have been, with the knee pain, *but* take a few days of Prednisone and see if the pain goes away :D *that* would tell us if this stuff really works :D
1 month ago, I tried Invictus, 0.5ml freshly morning, 0.5ml in the evening before going to bed in the evening.
On the tenth day, I was training my legs (I was already starting to feel dry at the joints), I was in the leg press, 3 sets of 20 reps, while I was doing the 20 reps, from the very first reps, my knees were bad , I felt more dry, burning.
I had to stop.
I detached from that day Invictus, I slowly came back as before.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Another thing ... do I have vitamin C 500 mg capsule, according to where I could put it?
Up!

The ideal time to take vitamin C?

I read that after training is contraindicated take it.

When, then?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Here I am!
By day, no problem, I'm fine.
It's the night that the problems come. In bed, before I sleep, I feel a bit agitated, and sometimes the heart accelerates more, pump more blood, and I feel agitated.
I measure the pressure, and I have 102/72.

I repeat, by day I'm fine, no agitation, I feel energetic.

Tomorrow morning I measure the pressure, we'll see.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Even today, all day, low pressure, maximum 100, 60 min.
During the day some accelerated beat.

Tonight I should take 0.5ml Invictus, for safety I do not even take it.

Tomorrow nothing Ignit3, no forskolin.

Then; Low pressure, accelerated beats.

:(

bb333

Awards
  • Established
So!
Invictus use it in the morning just woken, the evening unfortunately caused me problems during sleep, tachycardia.
I use it so;
0.5ml 5 days on, 2 days off.
After 2 weeks, I can say that I start to experience the usual drying problems, anyway a slight slight light on the knee!
This product is strong!
I should do the blood tests to check it out!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks past Ignit3 + folli2 + forskolin ...
It's still early to see the results of last year.
One thing is certain, in the morning (after 3cps of ignit3 + 2 preworkout / afternoon) the energy is high, sometimes clean, sometimes with nervousness, agitation, but passes immediately.
I still have 6 weeks :)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'm at Ignit's 3 week. It starts to have hunger blockage, in addition, without changing diets, I start to see me leaner.
This year I will be 2 months old! Along with Follidrone2, forskolin, Invictus (optimal dosage for me... low dosage).
I still have 5 weeks at the end.

What will be my next stack?

super shred + core hard ?

super shred + super 7 ?

super shred + 11ktest (optimal dosage for me...low dosage)

Anabeta Elite + Ara SNS + core hard?

Help! Cutting period !!!!!!!!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I'm at Ignit's 3 week. It starts to have hunger blockage, in addition, without changing diets, I start to see me leaner.
This year I will be 2 months old! Along with Follidrone2, forskolin, Invictus (optimal dosage for me... low dosage).
I still have 5 weeks at the end.

What will be my next stack?

super shred + core hard ?

super shred + super 7 ?

super shred + 11ktest (optimal dosage for me...low dosage)

Anabeta Elite + Ara SNS + core hard?

Help! Cutting period !!!!!!!!
how long is left to your cut, e.g. what is your bodyfat % currently and how much more % are you aiming to lose.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys,
So what are you telling me? I'm preparing my supplement for the summer, I'll put it in the closet aside for a few days. Ignit3 can you still find it beautiful strong? or did something new come out?

I explain, however, that these supplements will use them:
EGCG (Now foods?)
Caffeina (Ignit3?)
Forskolin (PES? OL?)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3 in europe is not found anymore?
Power my s ... does not sell it anymore !!!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I will probably go for ignit3 again this year along with Assass1nate or DCP.
I have at home 1 bottle of Ignit3 (I have to buy one) I will also use ignit3 ... DCP is unavailable, always unavailable! ...
Thank you!