Split bottle over 2 cycles / Safe?

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Can I use half a vial for 10 weeks, Then 6 months from now use that same vial for my next cycle (the other half of the vial)? I wipe my vials down with alcohol prep wipes prior to pinning. I also store my **** in a dark 60-65 degree year-round place. Just want to make sure it would be safe from bacteria or something...

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't guarantee the bottle will remain sterile(assuming it was to begin with) after a SINGLE puncture of the stopper. That being said I have used TRT vials YEARS later and past date. IME you will be just fine as long as you are careful.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea I assume if it's not water based you'll be good

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow, how big is that vial??

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Just running a low dose, so I'll have some left over. Its a 10ml vial. Would like to mirror that low dose next cycle in 6 months. Im a cheap ass too. :ROFLMAO:

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I was thinking about that like the only 10ml vial I could imagine being split is Trenbolone? Unless he needs like 2 and a half vials or something but I'd just run it longer or blast higher to use it up myself?

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
What is it?
Yep, I am running tren E at a low dose. 100mg bumping up to 200mg as long as things are sailing smoothly. Ran it before with no issues but that was some time ago (many years, like over 10).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just running a low dose, so I'll have some left over. Its a 10ml vial. Would like to mirror that low dose next cycle in 6 months. Im a cheap ass too. :ROFLMAO:
If half a vial is gonna last 10 weeks I have to assume your using 1/2cc a week which is trt. It's a total waste. Like, if cheap is the excuse then it's a even worse idea because your basically flushing it down the toilet. And turning off your natural testosterone for a replacement dose.

Not to mention that a bottle of gear is only like $50....

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
If half a vial is gonna last 10 weeks I have to assume your using 1/2cc a week which is trt. It's a total waste. Like, if cheap is the excuse then it's a even worse idea because your basically flushing it down the toilet. And turning off your natural testosterone for a replacement dose.

Not to mention that a bottle of gear is only like $50....
No man. I'll clarify my cycle.

600mg Test E - 12 weeks
100mg to 200mg Tren E - 1 -10
Turianabol 50mg - 1- 4
T3 / T4 25mcg 100mcg - 1- 12

Just testing out the Tren. Will up to 200mg if things are going smoothly. Lots of research on less is fairly effective.

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards

600mg Test E - 12 weeks
Turianabol 50mg - 1- 4

Just testing out the Tren. Will up to 200mg if things are going smoothly. Lots of research on less is fairly effective.
Might cruise after this as well. Considering it.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Yep, I am running tren E at a low dose. 100mg bumping up to 200mg as long as things are sailing smoothly. Ran it before with no issues but that was some time ago (many years, like over 10).
How much Testosterone are you running with that Tren?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

600mg Test E - 12 weeks
Turianabol 50mg - 1- 4

Ok that makes way more sense. I thought you were trying to make 2 cycles out of 1 single bottle of gear lol.

Ya, put the bottle in a Ziploc and store it in a dark cool place

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

600mg Test E - 12 weeks
Turianabol 50mg - 1- 4

I think he thought you said 100mg Testosterone lol

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
Ok that makes way more sense. I thought you were trying to make 2 cycles out of 1 single bottle of gear lol.

Ya, put the bottle in a Ziploc and store it in a dark cool place

Lol for sure, I didn't mean to be cryptic lol. Appreciate the help. Just trying to be conservative instead of diving in.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

600mg Test E - 12 weeks
Turianabol 50mg - 1- 4

100-200 will work. Seen some big dudes drop there tren ace to 100-150 in prep with no complaints

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
100-200 will work. Seen some big dudes drop there tren ace to 100-150 in prep with no complaints
Thanks man. Yeah looking forward to this next cycle. I'll never be a high-dose person. Just looking for reasonable gains, with some shredding.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man. Yeah looking forward to this next cycle. I'll never be a high-dose person. Just looking for reasonable gains, with some shredding.
I actually like the cycle myself, not the biggest fan of tbol but I know a lot of guys are. Dave Crossland from drugs n stuff said its actually one of the most underrated drugs out there

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As long as your diet and cardio are on point you should get a lot out if a cycle like this. Which based on your responses to the veterans on here you already know that and I'm sure you have those protocols planned and ready to go as well. We're yiu going to log this? I would be interested

DinosaurMuffins

DinosaurMuffins

Awards
As long as your diet and cardio are on point you should get a lot out if a cycle like this. Which based on your responses to the veterans on here you already know that and I'm sure you have those protocols planned and ready to go as well. We're yiu going to log this? I would be interested

Yes I'll put up a log. Starting Monday as long as my back I'd gtg. Had my back up, so had to go to chiropractor today. Still not 100% but better. Going back Thursday. I would imagine I'll be gtg.