Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my southern BROTHA!
Age-22
6'0 229
goals- recomp/cut to 210 by january
training- 5x5
products used- hcgenerate, Need2gaurd (got some need2slin comin)
Final review of said products- Hcgenerate was simply amazing- transition to pct was sooooo smooothhh

and need2gaurd- was mos def a shield to my organs!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
More Apps!!!!!!!!
would love to be able to give feedback on formastanzol, but......
i really can't say enough on how well the skeletal balm has[is]working. at one point or another everyone who lifts is gonna have aches and pains if not actual injuries-skeletal balm is the cure.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Apps so far... love reading the reviews...

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Awesome contest, fellas! I'm a little over two weeks into Need2Slin and will definitely post my entry when I have reached the qualifying four week mark.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could use more N2BM products. I am already startin to prep for my next contest and I could use all the help possible.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Awesome contest, fellas! I'm a little over two weeks into Need2Slin and will definitely post my entry when I have reached the qualifying four week mark.
awesome bro. I look forward to seeing how it went for you. You logging it? Link?

I could use more N2BM products. I am already startin to prep for my next contest and I could use all the help possible.
yeah take what you can get i hear you, you gonna use some of the thiomucase cream? great for contest prep

Bring on those reviews guys!

x 2 come on guys this is 100 dollars worth of products free!!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Ok since I am going to post my final review with pics and all that later tonight I can throw in a bit of the review for this contest, I thought it would end before I did post my review and I didn't want to spoil what I had been working on but screw it.
Onslaught pro. Cinnamonbun flavor!
With its complex profile most would wonder about how it could taste?
Taste amazing, the after taste of pure cinnamon bun is great considering the bulk of it is a vanilla light mix. The cinnamon overtone is added at very honest amounts and bleeds through very well.
How does it mix?
Like a champion, it could easily sit next to a 0 carb isolate in mixing standards. Even the color remains pure depending on the dosage.
What could you mix it with?
Water! - 2/5
Skim milk! - 5/5
2% - 5/5
Whole milk - 4/5
Raw egg - 5/5
Peanut butter - 3 /5
Oats - 4 /5
Its mixing stats are very accurate here guys I tried it all.
Best used at what time ? - post workout - NO BLOAT! Come on!
Overall product rating - 9/ 10
- for the full review check the supp review section later

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Not gonna go into super detail on my training n stuff, since I'm on my iPhone and it'd be a pain... Just wanna share some feedback!

I had the better protein bars shipped to me in one of the free giveAways. At the time I was on my SD-Epi bridge cycle, sitting at 220lbs (5'11) at about 13-15% bf according to the eyeball meter.

Anyways... These things were delicious and everyone I know thought so too. I made then as indicated on the directions.. The honey and omega PB. My gf and her friend split one in half and ate them, and even the gf thought they were delish... And that says a lot because she Hates the taste of all supps. My friend who works out every now and then asked for one, and reluctantly, I gave him one (I wanted them all to myself, since I was on cycle). He thought they were bomb too.

Only problem I had was with my 2y/o lil girl. Some douche broke the toddler lock to my fridge so she was constantly opening it. Well... She discovered these protein bars, and decided that they were 'cake'. She threw a huge fit when I wouldn't let her have one and took the one she was picking at away from her. She woke up me the next morning by throwing a half eaten one at my face yelling 'daddies cake!!'. It was crazy

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is my review of...(takes deap breath)

bridge
hcgenerate
protein pancakes
whey to build (expresso)
whey to build (choco fudge)
musle replenisher (berry)
need 2 sleep
need 2 slin
onslaught
ancient strength
attack
dieselbolan v2.0
need 2 mix trail mix
better protein bars (choco/ras)...

and thats all i think,

anyhow, they were all great, and perfect for all you body building needs!

did I win yet?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear that Whey To Build Expresso is amazing ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
it is man.... its amazing...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is my review of...(takes deap breath)

bridge
hcgenerate
protein pancakes
whey to build (expresso)
whey to build (choco fudge)
musle replenisher (berry)
need 2 sleep
need 2 slin
onslaught
ancient strength
attack
dieselbolan v2.0
need 2 mix trail mix
better protein bars (choco/ras)...

and thats all i think,

anyhow, they were all great, and perfect for all you body building needs!

did I win yet?
looks like a great stack.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lol damn jbry persistant arent we???

NO REPS DAMN IT! Get more bros in here, instead of trying to convince me to give you my money bro hahahahaha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol damn jbry persistant arent we???

NO REPS DAMN IT! Get more bros in here, instead of trying to convince me to give you my money bro hahahahaha
make it easy on yourself-just send me a bottle of hcgenerate and call it a day.:beerchug:

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am 29 years old, 5'11 and 240 lbs. I just lift to be strong and healthy, I am a fire fighter and want to be able to perform at a top level, I lift 4-5 days a week, and do cardio 3 to 4 times a week. I am not the biggest or strongest guy you have ever seen, but I have everyone's respect for my training intesity and drive.
I just want to share my own personal experience in my dealings with them. I have been fortunate to get selected to try some stuff for free (forma,protein bars, and nkts) but I have also spent my own hard earned cash on need2slin, forma, katanadrol, and nkts. First on the customer service side of things I have absolutely no complaints. Everything has shipped the next day at the latest. I was never left in the dark wondering what was up, always had tracking numbers to know the status. Next on the quality of the products.
Forma stanzol- one of the best products I have used. I have used other forma and none can compare. I feel so good on this stuff I would honestly use it every day with no breaks if it was ok to do so. The most remarkable thing about it is the effect it had on my blood pressure. I always am on the high end of normal and with stuff it comes down. I felt absolutely awesome on it. Leaned out some, had good energy, and did I mention I felt awesome on it.
Katandrol- I only used it about 2 weeks due to the fact I was working in the heat and this stuff really draws the water out of you. I did start to see some leaning out on it, will give it another run now that cooler weather is here and will update everyone on what I think of if it.
Need2slin- this was not a life changing product for me. I know it definitely works because I get different feelings based on how and when I dose it. I am still playing around with it to see how it best suits me. I have not used it for cutting really, just playing around with it for the moment. I can say that I have not put on any fat while increasing my calorie intake while trying out another product. Like I said it has not changed my life, I think it is more of a long term product and I will continue to take it.
Protein bars- cannot comment on the taste as of yet, but the smell is great as they sit in my fridge. Very easy to make and convenient.
NKTS- Just came in the mail today and I am itching to get into it. I almost took some and headed to the gym just to try it out, but I am a bit overtained at the moment and my knees need a break, but monday morning it is on.
All in all I think they are a great company and pleasant to deal with. Products that work, and quick turnaround. Some of the prices do seem kinda high, but when you factor in free shipping and discount codes, they are competitively priced. And when they have a big sale or promotion you can stock up.

thenightmare2

Awards
I am 29 years old, 5'11 and 240 lbs. I just lift to be strong and healthy, I am a fire fighter and want to be able to perform at a top level, I lift 4-5 days a week, and do cardio 3 to 4 times a week. I am not the biggest or strongest guy you have ever seen, but I have everyone's respect for my training intesity and drive.
I just want to share my own personal experience in my dealings with them. I have been fortunate to get selected to try some stuff for free (forma,protein bars, and nkts) but I have also spent my own hard earned cash on need2slin, forma, katanadrol, and nkts. First on the customer service side of things I have absolutely no complaints. Everything has shipped the next day at the latest. I was never left in the dark wondering what was up, always had tracking numbers to know the status. Next on the quality of the products.
Forma stanzol- one of the best products I have used. I have used other forma and none can compare. I feel so good on this stuff I would honestly use it every day with no breaks if it was ok to do so. The most remarkable thing about it is the effect it had on my blood pressure. I always am on the high end of normal and with stuff it comes down. I felt absolutely awesome on it. Leaned out some, had good energy, and did I mention I felt awesome on it.
Katandrol- I only used it about 2 weeks due to the fact I was working in the heat and this stuff really draws the water out of you. I did start to see some leaning out on it, will give it another run now that cooler weather is here and will update everyone on what I think of if it.
Need2slin- this was not a life changing product for me. I know it definitely works because I get different feelings based on how and when I dose it. I am still playing around with it to see how it best suits me. I have not used it for cutting really, just playing around with it for the moment. I can say that I have not put on any fat while increasing my calorie intake while trying out another product. Like I said it has not changed my life, I think it is more of a long term product and I will continue to take it.
Protein bars- cannot comment on the taste as of yet, but the smell is great as they sit in my fridge. Very easy to make and convenient.
NKTS- Just came in the mail today and I am itching to get into it. I almost took some and headed to the gym just to try it out, but I am a bit overtained at the moment and my knees need a break, but monday morning it is on.
All in all I think they are a great company and pleasant to deal with. Products that work, and quick turnaround. Some of the prices do seem kinda high, but when you factor in free shipping and discount codes, they are competitively priced. And when they have a big sale or promotion you can stock up.
get those bars out of your fridge and onto a plate bro!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The Forma and protein Bars are badazz

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
First I know I am not one of the heavy hitters on this forum, I am not one of the most dedicated lifters, dieters, nor am I one of the most knowledgeable members on this forum..........But that is all the more reason to listen to what I have to say, because if I can get results from something then any average Joe can.

Secondly I know Need2slin has been talked to death (almost) on this forum and this is prob just going to be another persons opinion on the forum, but I am telling you this is the God to honest truth and I am in no way affiliated with NTBM or any company on this forum for that matter.

I would like to make sure I get this mention in before I start writing my results and I forget, but I honestly feel that Need2slin should be apart of everyone's regiment, unless you are just trying to pack on fat and blubber then I don't recommend it for you. But if you are trying to bulk, lean bulk, maintain well it doesn't matter this is the supplement for you.

Now onto what I experienced in my time with Need2slin (this go around)
I started a log that you can find over in the cycle info that was supposed to be a cut log, but I guess I should have done some more reading into what NTBM was all about and the potency of their products, but then again how many often can you take a manufactures word on their product. It turned into more of a lean bulk log than a cut.

I started my cycle at 178 and I had decent strength. I could push 250 on the bench 3-4 times (I had also not been lifting heavy for a little while because of a shoulder issue) and I am on my 5th week of my cycle and today I pushed up 315 x 4 and I never really struggled with the reps.
I have gained a ton, and I mean a ton of strength on this cycle, I never feel sore the next day and like I have said in my log many many times now I feel that no matter what weight I put on the bar I know that I am going to be able to move it.
I have an unbelievable sense of pride in myself that has come with this cycle. at the end of week 3 I was up 12lbs but I could see that I had lost some fat and that I was getting more defined. My weight stayed at 190 for 10 days.
Well last Thursday I ran out of Need2slin, and I honestly have to say at that time I did NOT think it was doing much for me considering I had went up 12lbs, this was the first product I thought NTBM might have released that was not living up to its name.
**UNTIL I stepped on the scaled today, I was thinking I would be right around 188 to 190 because I usually am after the weekend of not lifting. Man was I wrong, 196 WTF is immediately what I thought. Then I realized I had not been taking the need2slin and I have been eating a large amount of carbs, but nothing more than I had been for the last 3 weeks.

Well NTBM you have made a believer out of me, I will be putting in my order for 2 more bottles of Need2slin just to make sure I don't run out.
I will be running it at 3 pills a day which I was doing the last week and a half of my bottle and I saw the same results with that as I did when I was doing the 2 am 2 noon 2 pm which means the bottle will last twice as long making it almost like BOGO offer.

My hat is off to NTBM, I didn't know what I had with Need2Slin until I didn't have it anymore. I am just glad this product is still available.
Thanks to NTBM for giving me a chance to try this product and their awsome give aways!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone for your entries... It sure is gonna be hard to pick a winner!

I am running a little tight on money this month, so I may extend the contest by a few days, and announce the winners 12/1. Only 9 more days, but it gives me a chance to get my $$ together remember im the one putting up the dough for this guys lol...

But thank you to all the participants not only for the feedback but for taking a chance on NTBM. I am happy to see how well our product line has worked for you!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am out of gear and needtobuildmuscle is also out and this is bad , I don't know what to do lol. Help me out here hah.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's my recent review of the protein bars...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/163815-butterscotch-better-protein.html

looking forward to trying out the N2kts that's headed this way...will def post a review up....and at some point will have to try out the Need2slin, based on all the rave reviews it keeps getting....

Stats: M/178lbs'~6'
Training: (What is your routine, activities) lifting 4 days/week..cardio(int)/core 2 days/week, currently using the Quantum Body method for training
Goals: gain LBM, reduce fat
Products Used: So far Butterscotch Better pro. bars.
Final Review of products used:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat in the ring as they say...

Where to start?

NeedtoSlin: 10/10
I've used in both a cut and a bulk now and it works wonderfully. Need to order another bottle!

HCGen 11/10
Yes I like it that much. I would eat those little pills everyday from now until forever. Run solo just for the great sense of well being.

Gear: 8/10
Awesome product. Really helps build. Super easy to use. Convenient as hell. The only complaint is that I can't afford it often enough.

WheytoBuild: 10/10 My "house" protein. All the flavors are great but the Vanilla is THE BEST VANILLA I've ever tasted. Mixes easy.
Cake batter equally good. When I'm in the mood for a change I use this one.
Expresso: This stuff is awesome but it's a bit sweet for my everyday protein. When I've got the funds I keep some around for a treat!

AMP02: 8/10 Excellent Focus and pumps. Always have a bottle of this on hand for days when I don't want that crazy energy from N2KTS but need to extra focus still.

N2KTS: 10/10
Best preworkout I've ever used. Hands down.

Muscle Replenisher: 10/10
Absolutely love the taste and mixability of this stuff. I take a shaker of it with me to the gym and fill it up at the water fountain when I'm done lifting. It's refreshing and has a great profile. Love the berry but the orange is growing on me. I'll have to try the new lemonade soon.

Forged Joint Repair: 10/10
Staple of my day, everyday. Keeps me from aching like the old man I've become.

Skelly Balm: 8/10
I like to use this on the shoulders pretraining and knees too. Helps keep from getting the pain in the joints. Helps if my shoulders get sore too.

Better Protein Bars 10/10 It's hard to beat this system. You can control whats in them and bar for bar they're cheaper than buying premade bars.

Adderlin 10/10 This stuff works! I cleaned out my entire basement the first time I took 1.

Ancient Strength 10/10 Great creatine product. Especially for those who have bloat issues with straight mono. No bloat here! And cheap too!

Unleashed 7/10 I haven't used in PCT but as a stand alone it's pretty good. Definitely gets the libido roaring.

NeedtoSleep! 10/10 I love this stuff! Any time I can't get to sleep I knock back 2 of these and I'm out 10 mins later. Plain and simple works.

I think that's all I've tried! LOL.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get a bump for some more applications!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the entries Gentlemen...

Contest (due to my personal financial situation) is extended til 12/15...

Just in time for Christmas :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn-i will be in my 50's by the time this contest is over.

:lol:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
bigt i just thnk you f**ked you up chances with that comment bro lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bigt i just thnk you f**ked you up chances with that comment bro lol
oh well!!!

BTW-I AM 52:bigeyes:

it was meant as humor.....but no big deal.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
oh well!!!

BTW-I AM 52:bigeyes:

it was meant as humor.....but no big deal.
dude i was playing too sorry if i came off rude lol.... i know you were joking so i was kidding back :lol:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Winner of the contest is thebigt!!! contact me sir on how to get your prize!! ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Winner of the contest is thebigt!!! contact me sir on how to get your prize!! ;)
hot damn-holy cow-f'ing A-right on-dem pigs be flying!!!!!

yeeeehaaaaawwwwww..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

now i can finally try dat der hcghenerate-oooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeee......i is excited.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hot damn-holy cow-f'ing A-right on-dem pigs be flying!!!!!

yeeeehaaaaawwwwww..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

now i can finally try dat der hcghenerate-oooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeee......i is excited.
Congrats Tom!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
BIGT is the man. I really wanted but great to see a good guy get it

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Congrats again brother. Im glad youre excited. feedback was much appreciated.