Southern Charm Turns Up the Heat - Superdrol Cycle

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
nice numbers sir
Thank you! After the tricep pull downs my arms were weak I didn't even wanna do those skullcrushers! And shoulders would have slightly bigger numbers but I am easing back into working them hard, and probably won't do overhead shoulder presses for a while. I love the military press but I love my shoulder more

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Numbers on the lifts are looking good. What brand SD are y running since they r 15mgs

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Synthetic Science labs Super D Hardcore. Was pretty skeptical at first but I got the bottle for about 35 bucks so I said what the hell. I dont think its in my head I can feel it working..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha 15 mg... they don't give you much of a choice but to run it at 30 mg huh.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
haha 15 mg... they don't give you much of a choice but to run it at 30 mg huh.
no not much of a choice but im not really complaining. :silly:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ok just noticed something, sort of like a state of euphoria.. Not light headed or anything, and I just took my BP, everything is cool. It feels good I'm not gonna lie. It almost feels like I'm rolling or something HAHA. I bet I could just throw a bed up in the air right now

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I can't really describe it. Cuz I know with E it's your dopamine/seratonin levels you're playing with but this is just nothing ive felt before. I just hit chest like no other, i feel no tightness just hard muscle, like i could go work it all over again. Better yet like hitting a PR on bent rows or something lol i dunno this is pretty wicked.

i know if i feel like this now i have my work cut out during pct

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't really describe it. Cuz I know with E it's your dopamine/seratonin levels you're playing with but this is just nothing ive felt before. I just hit chest like no other, i feel no tightness just hard muscle, like i could go work it all over again. Better yet like hitting a PR on bent rows or something lol i dunno this is pretty wicked.

This is what I love about SD... I don't get the horrible sides everyone talks about.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Woke up this morning dosed another 30 mgs and my chest is feeling tight, but not sore at all. I really like how it helps recovery. I heard that time and again, almost feels like I could do my workout ALL over again... The euphoria feeling stopped before I went to bed but it had me in such a good mood last night. Mood is up, energy and focus are on point, no lethargy, no back or calf pumps, no headaches.. So far I'm side free.

Weight is up .5 from yesterday.. Could be water, could be anything but today is my second day at 30mg.

Cardio today (someone kill me) and then back and bi's tomorrow. I plan to just do Bent over rows, lat pull downs and cable rows.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I know that feeling I've been there a bunch on cycle, where you just keep killing it and get more and more pumped up and you feel unstoppable. I will KILL myself on a set and do more reps than I thought was possible, and drop the weight down while trembling and laughing out of euphoria. Oh it's definitely a drug, one of the best!

I'm glad SD is treating you well man ;). Sometimes I think the sides are coming from crap clones moreso than SD itself because SD for me has always been clean and pure no feeling sick no nasty sides.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The best part is yesterday I worked out early in the morning and it was dead.. Some older guys and some housewives all doing cardio. And when I hit up my chest I got a whole bunch of looks from all the older women... I could feel eyes on me. My girl laughed she said lemme find out you like cougars..

The guy that just won the state competition in my state trains where I do and he came up to me on my last set and he's like "man I'm impressed with how much progress youve made lately. Need a hand?" I just had him count my reps because honestly when I hit that 350 I was just pumping, grunting and trying to push the weight out, and would have lost count...

As far as the sides go, I can agree but I could also say that everyone reacts differently. Perhaps there are just some folks that do very well, some that don't respond, and some that react adversely. I can't wait for that 4th week to roll around it's gonna be insane

Unreal I have a question about bridging the Epi. Would you start at week three and run it for four weeks? Ramp up from 30 to 50? or what dosage should I go to?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
BUMP

sorry for the bump trying to get more people subbed and in for the ride!!!

:AR15firing::AR15firing:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The best part is yesterday I worked out early in the morning and it was dead.. Some older guys and some housewives all doing cardio. And when I hit up my chest I got a whole bunch of looks from all the older women... I could feel eyes on me. My girl laughed she said lemme find out you like cougars..

The guy that just won the state competition in my state trains where I do and he came up to me on my last set and he's like "man I'm impressed with how much progress youve made lately. Need a hand?" I just had him count my reps because honestly when I hit that 350 I was just pumping, grunting and trying to push the weight out, and would have lost count...

As far as the sides go, I can agree but I could also say that everyone reacts differently. Perhaps there are just some folks that do very well, some that don't respond, and some that react adversely. I can't wait for that 4th week to roll around it's gonna be insane

Unreal I have a question about bridging the Epi. Would you start at week three and run it for four weeks? Ramp up from 30 to 50? or what dosage should I go to?
I forget if you've run epi before hopefully you have, then you'll know how to dose. Well it'll get kinda insane to run it 4 weeks after 4 weeks on SD with the bridge that makes it a 7 week methyl cycle. AHh it's up to you how to run it. Dose depends on feel man... 30 may work great or you might need 50 i dunno. Usually the way i write these up is you bridge using 30 during the overlap week and then do 40 when it's straight epi.

Can't we all just get high?
one step ahead of you

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hittin some purple kush as i type this..... bommmb stuff!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^^^

SC, well done bro, good to hear its not making you grow man-boobs and such.

Potheads:
Sometimes I curse the Army o_O I have a MSG I work with who is always talking about smoking pot, we get 90 days leave when we get home, his plan is a solid 60 days being high, lmao. I am too puss to risk it...could ruin the career and all. You can bet when I retire though! Although 15 years form now it will be legal anyway o_O

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

SC, well done bro, good to hear its not making you grow man-boobs and such.

Potheads:
Sometimes I curse the Army o_O I have a MSG I work with who is always talking about smoking pot, we get 90 days leave when we get home, his plan is a solid 60 days being high, lmao. I am too puss to risk it...could ruin the career and all. You can bet when I retire though! Although 15 years form now it will be legal anyway o_O
lol.. yeah prolly not good to risk it.. and thats good u put ur career before tokin up! the day it becomes legal. ahh, will be great to grab a pack of j's from the gastation!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i dont think it will be completely legal everywhere.. you have states like oklahoma and texas. check out the norml laws in oklahoma. theyre ridiculous here bro..

but yeah not makin me grow moobs.. Got fat on my chest so it already would be bad enough but its all good this stuff just makes me feel like a fukkin monster!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
weight today 252... dosed 30, 4 eggs and a cup of oats.. hit the gym an hour and a half later nothing but creatine and beta a..

iso lateral hammer strength rows

270 x 12
320 x 10
330 x 8
340 x 6 new pr

t bar rows narrow grip

115 x 12
140 x 10
165 x 8
165 x 6

wide grip lat pulldowns

137 x 10
150 x 8
162 x 8
162 x 6

2 sets of 21s with 70 lb straight bar

340 felt nice on the seated row.. I use the widest handles, and keep my elbows tucked in i get such a nice pump in my lats its unreal.. hits my tris and forearms hard too, its always hard to work any bicep isolation after these

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I just found out I have some things to do on friday when I would normally go hit my legs up.. I work extra hours plus I have to meet up with the advertising agency in the morning.

If I am on a 3 day split and I work legs tomorrow do you think there would be a big difference??

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, just workout as much as you can so long as you don't feel any DOMS. When on these compounds it's kind of tough to over train lol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I thought about adding a day like saturday in the mix to work specifically on shoulders, help the strength, help with chest strength. I think my numbers on chest would be a lot better if my shoulder didn't lag me down. I worked chest monday and I already wanna hit it up again.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I thought about adding a day like saturday in the mix to work specifically on shoulders, help the strength, help with chest strength. I think my numbers on chest would be a lot better if my shoulder didn't lag me down. I worked chest monday and I already wanna hit it up again.
If chest feels good already hit it up again man.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
LMAO I worked back today or else I would go lol... Trust me bro I thought about it. I am doing 3 day split for scheduling mostly... but f**K it I might have to just do whatevers not sore lol

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
chest x 2 a week

Infact made huge progress last year as a result

Right now in doing a power-lifting program, this call for light and explosive chest followed 3 days later by heavy low rep chest

Had it designed for me my Chris Duffin aka Chris Kabuki

Hit that chest up twice a week it its ur weak spot, you wont regret it

Heres what he put together for me, you can just scale back the numbers

Picture 2.png

This is phase one for my push to bench 500lb by December 31st ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chest x 2 a week

Infact made huge progress last year as a result

Right now in doing a power-lifting program, this call for light and explosive chest followed 3 days later by heavy low rep chest

Had it designed for me my Chris Duffin aka Chris Kabuki

Hit that chest up twice a week it its ur weak spot, you wont regret it

Heres what he put together for me, you can just scale back the numbers

View attachment 33958

HMMMM> Tis my week spot indeed. Well When I get back to the weights in septmeber I will give'r a try. Thanks Edwitt. And southern, Go crazy bro.Lets see how good this compound treats you.:196:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
OK I'm thinking Legs tomorrow and IF i can squeeze it in, chest again on friday...

its definitely not my weak spot. my weak spot is my biceps, but theyre coming along. I will definitely see how much I progressed once I cut down and shed some of this body fat off. I will do a log on that... But for now I will just pound out the weight and gain this mass baby!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got your mssg SC....a little late but...............................SUBD

What are your gains so far?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
got your mssg SC....a little late but...............................SUBD

What are your gains so far?
im 7.5 lbs up today. (day 8).

Im also running it pretty high. Im a big boy, and smart. so if I start getting sides, down my dosage goes.

lots of hunger, thirst, tearing through weights and workouts... And the girlfriend is happy too ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LUCKY BASTAD! Naw good for you man tear it up 7.5 by day 8! SWEET subbd for this maybe in the future I will try the drol again.....but not anytime soon.....GET IT!

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK I'm thinking Legs tomorrow and IF i can squeeze it in, chest again on friday...

its definitely not my weak spot. my weak spot is my biceps, but theyre coming along. I will definitely see how much I progressed once I cut down and shed some of this body fat off. I will do a log on that... But for now I will just pound out the weight and gain this mass baby!
Are you just Dirty Bulking or are you eating somewhat clean??

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
right now im eating very clean. one cheat meal on saturday and one on sunday

my diet consists of :

chicken breasts
halibut
mahi mahi
tuna
turkey bacon
natty pb
almond butter
almonds (unsalted unroasted)
2% milk
non fat cheese
frosted mini wheats
9 grain bread
whole wheat bagels
eggs
turkey
onions
tomatoes
broccoli
cauliflower
spinach
bell peppers
mushrooms
lima beans
whole wheat pasta
ground turkey
oats
olive oil to cook with
cashews
bananas
protein powder

and that pretty much sums it up... i dont believe in "dirty" bulking. If I did it was in the past, and have always been a bigger guy, but I have been more focused on my diet the last 8-10 months. Just started a "clean" bulk with too high of bf. Seeking strength and muscle, know cutting will be a long journey

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Do you find that the Superdrol is leaning you out at all?
Well my muscles feel harder and like theyre trying to poke thru the fat.. Scale has gone up but really the only time I sweat much is during the dreaded cardio or walking my pit... I will measure when I'm done. If I drop a couple percent, great. I am barely eating over my maintainence so in theory I should be "recomping" but i dont know how much i believe in that any more. I thought about adding a fat burner and cutting out more carbs but I wanna get the full affect of the SD. Will probably go lower carb once I bridge with Epi

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Im finally put my sub in after just lurking.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey southern Your Avi is weird! Just wanted to say

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I bet you would see some good gains on a big mac diet.

Serious btw :p

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i havent touched mc donalds in over 2 years lol.... but big mac mmmmm lol

im off to sleep am... go count sheep fukkers!

hopefully the scales are good to me

tomorrow is chest again on my cardio day this 3 day split is putting me to sleep

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
jeeebuz im sore as hell today. I dosed (15mg) about an hour ago, I got a late start on my day, will be tearing up chest again today around 5 so dosing at 3 (15mg)

my biceps and forearms are tight not sore but my lats... that's another story.. feels great!