Southern Charm Turns Up the Heat - Superdrol Cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with you. I never do this amount of sets, but I was off on some other ish last night. Highly doubtful it was the SD, I really think in my mind I just wanted to keep pushing. Thank you for the input.

It's no problem. I'll probably continue to get some criticism for last night, and that's alright. That's why I am logging. Ive been working out for some time and I have ALWAYS been open minded, and have always gone with what works for me. Normally it is lower set count, lower rep count and higher weight, however once in a while I like to see what I can do, and by that I just mean how many reps I can manage to push out. Today my back is pretty damn sore...

Today was cardio day, I hit some slow jump rope for a couple of minutes, I wouldnt call it high intensity cuz it was pretty slow, then got on the elliptical for a good 25 minutes and struggled through that. There was a boxing class and was not fun to watch from the platform I was on.

I was itching to do legs today... SOOO BAD.. I almost pounded out some deadlifts. Ive just gotten back into doing them, I hurt my back about a year ago unloading a shipment (were in mattress retail) and I was unloading because our delivery guys were swamped. It was a king sized foam bed and my legs didnt bend enough and I swayed back. Needless to say its been a long journey getting my back to where it used to be. My old PR for DLs is 405 and I have been struggling to get past 300. Today will be a good day, though.. I can feel it.

Unreal about how many days into the cycle did you feel the SD kick in? Im not thinking that its kicking in yet, I am just wondering when to expect it. Ive heard a couple days, Ive heard a week or two.. etc. So I guess it varies
"Kick in" isn't the way I would describe anything. Basically i can notice from the first dose, my recovery and pumps in the gym are slightly improved. For most of week 1, bigger pumps in the gym and better recovery are all i notice in there. Outside the gym, I get tighter and my muscles feel and look more filled out. I start gaining weight immediately and getting thirsty, this is mostly all water retention and glycogen storage.
Week 2 is when I start hitting all the muscles the 2nd time and I notice strength increases. The hardening and weightgain continues, and from that point i keep gaining weight (but slower as you transition from storing more water/glycogen to actually building muscle) and my strength increases every time i hit a muscle group again.

Basically look for strength gains the 2nd time you hit a muscle group. Until then the biggest thing you'll notice are massive pumps in the gym and probably better endurance and recovery.

Once SD is in full swing like week 3, soreness is fleeting, muscle hardness is incredible, weight is way up, strength increases every workout, recovery and pumps in the gym are amazing. So much good stuff.

Right now just focus on your diet and getting plenty of water. I'm on day 4 so that's what i'm focusing on. If you did over 50 sets the other day you were probably noticing the endurance already lol. The good stuf is soon to come. But i dont like to think of it as kicking in really because I can notice it right away, the concentration just builds up for a while but it's still doing something in that time.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'm averaging about 2.5 gallons a day, and waking up to piss like a racehorse once in the early am. Diet is on point, I think at least. I have been busy working on advertising for the stores and I have been swamped so my macros have been suffering. I have written down everything Ive eaten within the last couple of days so when I get some time I can jot it all down. My biceps actually look swollen as hell but being my first day I think it was just taxed pretty hard. Are you doing lower carb at night and heavier during the day? I think I read your meal 5/6 was pretty low carb. If i get any carbs at night its usually greens, so it doesnt have much anyway.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm averaging about 2.5 gallons a day, and waking up to piss like a racehorse once in the early am. Diet is on point, I think at least. I have been busy working on advertising for the stores and I have been swamped so my macros have been suffering. I have written down everything Ive eaten within the last couple of days so when I get some time I can jot it all down. My biceps actually look swollen as hell but being my first day I think it was just taxed pretty hard. Are you doing lower carb at night and heavier during the day? I think I read your meal 5/6 was pretty low carb. If i get any carbs at night its usually greens, so it doesnt have much anyway.
yeah usually meals 4/5/6 are on the low carb side. Meal 5 is my "dinner" tonight it's going to be salmon and veggies which is my ideal meal 5. 6 is my cottage cheese based meal where I throw in a scoop of whey and a handful of peanuts (yup its dessert).

I change things up though for instance yesterday was a cardio day so for meals 4/5/6 i did no carbs so meals 4/5 were meat, eggs, olive oil that stuff.

Today i hit arms hard and so I am putting more carbs into my meals, put a lot of carbs into meals 2/3 and meal 4 is usually low but i made it higher carbs today.

I change things up a lot, i don't even have an exact diet that i do everyday, it changes but I hit the same macros and calories approximately. But i am thinking of sticking to that general idea, most carbs pre-post workout in meals 1/2/3, meals 3/4/5 have lower carbs, on cardio days it'll be even less carbs overall and closer to no carbs for 4/5/6.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
unreal, whats this "cardio" u speak of? is it some new fancy workout?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
unreal, whats this "cardio" u speak of? is it some new fancy workout?
it's what natural fatasses like me have to go through in order to maintain a decent BF%. I'm bulking and I am still doing cardio and getting in a lot of physical activity every day.

If you're the kind of person who can just drop calories down and start leaning out without doing any cardio then **** you lol. My natural state will never be a lean one but I bet I could stop working out entirely for years and never drop under 200 pounds.

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
it's what natural fatasses like me have to go through in order to maintain a decent BF%. I'm bulking and I am still doing cardio and getting in a lot of physical activity every day.

If you're the kind of person who can just drop calories down and start leaning out without doing any cardio then **** you lol. My natural state will never be a lean one but I bet I could stop working out entirely for years and never drop under 200 pounds.
I hate genetics! :damnit:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I've learned from AM is never say "studies show" and not give the study. I don't get how max muscle growth comes from endurance type workouts??? Can you point me to the study?
july's muscular development. they list their references.

or sift through the journal of strength and conditioning. :D

rep ranges are from the american college of sports & medicine.

hey, as long as the op has a good cycle, thats all that matters.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're the kind of person who can do nothing and be over 200lbs, well then *** you. :D

I'll be bustin my ass in the gym for years before i even see a glimpse of 200lbs.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Last night I was able to get to sleep early last night so I woke up this morning and dosed my SD early, at 7. I followed it with 4 eggs, some low fat cheese, a cup of oats and 2 tbsp of natty pb. Workout was at about 8:20 or so..

Day 3: Legs

I got to the gym and I felt great. I am NEVER able to go early in the morning because I usually work out so late, and am stuck at work, blah blah blah. Today was awesome because I had all my energy in the morning, dosed my SD, took my ASGT and had a nice breakfast. The only thing that sucked is how busy the gym was. It was PACKED! Normally when I go Friday evening it's dead cuz everyone's out drinking, so that's why it was probably crammed in there. The two cages I use for squats were taken up so I did some presses before moving onto deadlifts. Pretty solid anyway.

45 % Leg Press

630 x 12
730 x 8
820 x 8
910 x 8

Deadlifts

185 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 8
295 x 8

Calf Raises

140 x 12
160 x 10
170 x 10

Ham Curls

60 x 12 (each side)
70 x 10
75 x 8

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
but early morning is when all the MILFs are there :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
but early morning is when all the MILFs are there :D
Yes I enjoyed that, what I did not enjoy is being surrounded by the douche bags that pretend to work out hard and then drink all weekend!

Not knocking people who drink, I myself drink from time to time but we live close to a college town and... DAMN is there a lot of booze here haha

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yes I enjoyed that, what I did not enjoy is being surrounded by the douche bags that pretend to work out hard and then drink all weekend!

Not knocking people who drink, I myself drink from time to time but we live close to a college town and... DAMN is there a lot of booze here haha
u need to understand that MAYBE 1% of the population does what we do and has the heart/dedication to stay with it. there will always be "douche-bags", "haters", and "wannabes".....just need to learn to ignore the clutter and do work in the gym

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
u need to understand that MAYBE 1% of the population does what we do and has the heart/dedication to stay with it. there will always be "douche-bags", "haters", and "wannabes".....just need to learn to ignore the clutter and do work in the gym
yes I understand it's a small percentage, Im glad to be a part of it, I get more of a rush from pounding it out at the gym then anything else I do. Well maybe besides sex and music but there's nothing to help you forget about work, money problems, etc... NOTHING like making your blood pump

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey, i can totally relate. asu is down the street from me.

I find myself having to find excuses why i cant go out with my co-workers and drink, esp when im on cycle. lol
cause like nos said, not alot of people do or understand what we do.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, i can totally relate. asu is down the street from me.

I find myself having to find excuses why i cant go out with my co-workers and drink, esp when im on cycle. lol
cause like nos said, not alot of people do or understand what we do.
I live right there too.
You know what... I don't even understand why I do it! I'm not a pro.
Why do you do it?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
because I know I use methylated steroids, and the destruction they do on my body, so on cycle im taking as much care as possible, and off cycle, im healing it.

plus alchohol has been shown to increase estrogen in men, and elevate cortisol levels, so i wanna keep those hard earned gains.

but I dont plan on competing, though everyone around tells me i should. I just like to look better then the majority of people around me. :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good answer about the drinking lol but I thought when you said "no1 understand why we do it" you were referring to steroid use in general. Thus my question, why do you do it?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I do it because im in love with myself....

LOL just kidding.

This is my first cycle. I see it as a compliment to what I already do. I work hard at the gym, and for the most part I eat right and try and set goals for myself. Rewards are the results of hard work and dedication. You can see that from any point of view. Athletes, musicians, executives who worked from the bottom up, etc. The harder something is, the more satisfying it is when it's completed. I work out to work on my physical appearance, as a release and an escape from reality and because I love the rush. I dont want to be a pro body builder I just want to fulfill my potential and excede it with hard work.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This has to be true because I personally dont know anyone that eats like me, doesnt drink, tries to get 8 hours of sleep, has as much knowledge on diet/exercise/AAS than me.. Im not counting you AM guys, most of you rock :fing02:... My mom is a hater lol.. She tells me im going to get colon cancer, have a heart attack and lose bone strength due to me drinking a ton of milk...:lol:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
This has to be true because I personally dont know anyone that eats like me, doesnt drink, tries to get 8 hours of sleep, has as much knowledge on diet/exercise/AAS than me.. Im not counting you AM guys, most of you rock :fing02:... My mom is a hater lol.. She tells me im going to get colon cancer, have a heart attack and lose bone strength due to me drinking a ton of milk...:lol:
What about kidney failure from protein?! :sgrin:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ya gotta love moms tho its their job to worry about ya you know! lol

I hear it from my girls mom ALL the time! She's like light weight more reps, and more cardio then lifting!!! lol Eat salad not protein powder and chicken!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya gotta love moms tho its their job to worry about ya you know! lol

I hear it from my girls mom ALL the time! She's like light weight more reps, and more cardio then lifting!!! lol Eat salad not protein powder and chicken!
My moms like, you dont need protein powder. Creatine is bad. Beef is bad. Fat is bad. Too much milk is bad.. She once suggested I take the recommended daily value of protein lol.. She said I can eat 3 small/normal meals a day and grow; she was like growing comes with being older lol.. I have given up with trying to educate her :lol:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late sub, but i'm in for this.. Love SD, and I think ur gonna love it too! Kill it buddy!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Man my legs feel really tight from today. Especially my hamstrings. I stretched before and after, but theyre feeling really tight. Back isn't as sore as it was yesterday, which is good. I almost wanna go back to the gym and hit chest again but im gonna stick to my 3 day split lol. can't give into every urge.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
My moms like, you dont need protein powder. Creatine is bad. Beef is bad. Fat is bad. Too much milk is bad.. She once suggested I take the recommended daily value of protein lol.. She said I can eat 3 small/normal meals a day and grow; she was like growing comes with being older lol.. I have given up with trying to educate her :lol:
both my parents are ridiculous as well. protein powder = steroids, creatine = steroids, vitamins = steroids.

and now my dad comes to me for training and diet advice :rolleyes:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Late sub, but i'm in for this.. Love SD, and I think ur gonna love it too! Kill it buddy!
Oh I already know. I'm already looking forward to Monday. Chest day is my favorite!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
both my parents are ridiculous as well. protein powder = steroids, creatine = steroids, vitamins = steroids.

Don't let the fuzz catch you with the NOW Adam's formula! You'll never see daylight bro!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I live on my own so I can finally have all my stuff show up to my apartment without dealing with my mom's "Your steroids are in...."

*open box to reveal fish oil and vitamins*

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I already know. I'm already looking forward to Monday. Chest day is my favorite!
Right on buddy, chest day & arms day are my fav's.. Wait.... Leg's too, and back.. Lol.. Guess the only thing that is not my fav is..... CARDIO

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I live on my own so I can finally have all my stuff show up to my apartment without dealing with my mom's "Your steroids are in...."

Lol, yes.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Right on buddy, chest day & arms day are my fav's.. Wait.... Leg's too, and back.. Lol.. Guess the only thing that is not my fav is..... CARDIO
AMEN! I love ripping up my chest I had some shoulder issues that I thought were a tear, so i was depressed staying off chest day for almost a month... i said fkk it the other day thought maybe it was a bad idea but pumped out some solid numbers on the hammer strength chest presses the other day, with almost no discomfort in my shoulder. It was deep down and Im thinking bursitis, because its hardly there even when I press, and no discomfort doing any other motion or while im not working out.

Legs are a close second because I just feel so weak and dead after I get a good workout on them. Definitely gonna blow up my quads on this cycle I can feel them bulging right now.

Arms... I got big ass triceps my biceps are lagging behind but Ive never been able to get em as big as I want them. so maybe its genetics but im looking to surpass what genetics play into it lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Brb calling my dealer for omegas..:phone:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMEN! I love ripping up my chest I had some shoulder issues that I thought were a tear, so i was depressed staying off chest day for almost a month... i said fkk it the other day thought maybe it was a bad idea but pumped out some solid numbers on the hammer strength chest presses the other day, with almost no discomfort in my shoulder. It was deep down and Im thinking bursitis, because its hardly there even when I press, and no discomfort doing any other motion or while im not working out.

Legs are a close second because I just feel so weak and dead after I get a good workout on them. Definitely gonna blow up my quads on this cycle I can feel them bulging right now.

Arms... I got big ass triceps my biceps are lagging behind but Ive never been able to get em as big as I want them. so maybe its genetics but im looking to surpass what genetics play into it lol
I agree with you on legs. Nothing takes a toll on me like HEAVY squat days, which is every leg w/o for me.. Love me some squats!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Day 4...... I have been at work all day heating up **** to eat in the microwave. Have been walking around talking to customers and at one point noticed a slight pump in my calf. Could this be calf pumps? Was not intense. No sides so far besides this, just aggression at the gym, I drink enough water to never be thirsty anyway.

Woke up this morning hit the bathroom and the shower and weighed in before breakfast at 3 lbs over. 3 lbs... Probably glycogen and water but definitely pleasing.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
All sounds good boss.

Also, as long as you don't over do it, i think sdrol might help your stregthen your shoulder and help in the long run.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was thinking about that the other day. We'll see when it comes Monday. I'll hit it hard just not crazy, I know my chest will be dying for a good beating tho.. And it always makes me chuckle thinking about how much bigger my tris are then my biceps.. And theyre just gonna get bigger lol Im gonna need some bigger shirts

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
subbed to yet another log

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ill drop by time to time. try raising the SD / and or addin a non-methyl ph

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ill drop by time to time. try raising the SD / and or addin a non-methyl ph
Since I didn't notice any sides so far I might try raising the SD starting monday. Lets see how the rest of today and tomorrow go.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Day 5... CHEST/TRIS/DELTS

Woke up early this morning... Not used to that but went ahead and dosed my SD and took my support supps. Weighed in at 250.5 (5.5lb). Ate some oats and headed to the gym.. Killed a gallon while I was there.

Chest:

Wide Grip Hammer Strength (still want to watch the shoulder, but plan on BP next monday)

270 x 10
320 x 8
330 x 8
350 x 6 This one felt INTENSE!!
270 x 12 - Chest felt fried after this

Triceps

Tricep Pull down (V Bar)

200 x 12
210 x 10
240 x 8
250 x 6

Skullcrushers

100 x 10
120 x 8

Shoulders

Front Raises

(45 lb plate) x 10
25 x 8 (each side)

Side Raises

20 x 10
30 x 8 (delts were dead after this)

15 sets total. Gym time about 50 min- 1 hour.

Went home slammed some nutra pro, cooked 5 eggs, 2 pieces of wheat toast and had a banana.

Triceps looked MASSIVE after my workout, rock hard and chest was twitching, felt very full and hard. Shoulders looked swole too, overall I thought it was a great workout.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I forgot this morning I decided to go ahead and up the dose, still feeling fine. No sides so far, just thirsty. No lethargy, no bp issues, or pumps. Feeling like a million dollars and I'm feelin on my chest and tri's like im in love with myself haha

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Woke up early this morning... Not used to that but went ahead and dosed my SD and took my support supps. Weighed in at 250.5 (5.5lb). Ate some oats and headed to the gym.. Killed a gallon while I was there.

Chest:

Wide Grip Hammer Strength (still want to watch the shoulder, but plan on BP next monday)

270 x 10
320 x 8
330 x 8
350 x 6 This one felt INTENSE!!
270 x 12 - Chest felt fried after this

Triceps

Tricep Pull down (V Bar)

200 x 12
210 x 10
240 x 8
250 x 6

Skullcrushers

100 x 10
120 x 8

Shoulders

Front Raises

(45 lb plate) x 10
25 x 8 (each side)

Side Raises

20 x 10
30 x 8 (delts were dead after this)

15 sets total. Gym time about 50 min- 1 hour.

Went home slammed some nutra pro, cooked 5 eggs, 2 pieces of wheat toast and had a banana.

Triceps looked MASSIVE after my workout, rock hard and chest was twitching, felt very full and hard. Shoulders looked swole too, overall I thought it was a great workout.
nice numbers sir

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Good work out bro, how many mg of SD are you taking now?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
haha 30mg. The bottle I have is dosed at 15mg each pill. I also have a couple bottles of mdrol, but I am saving them for another cycle down the road. I want to run some gear before I do SD again. I'm still feeling great no complaints depending on sides I get if any I'll adjust the support supps before I adjust the dosage. I'll take back pumps for gains haha