Awards
  • Established
are u crying more? that how u can always tell

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
are u crying more? that how u can always tell
nah i get edgy, havent cried tho. Love the clomid loads tho, they are out of this world!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i never saw increase in my loads ... at 100mg but man..... i understand pregnant women ever since i used clomid.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i never saw increase in my loads ... at 100mg but man..... i understand pregnant women ever since i used clomid.
dude same here! lol, when i run clomid in high dose for the first like 2-3 days post, commercials and s*it like that makes me tear up.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
is it good to hate doing lat pull downs?
im thinking i should find a way to appreciate them
and shots out to sc on the t bar i fukkin love those things

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it good to hate doing lat pull downs?
im thinking i should find a way to appreciate them
and shots out to sc on the t bar i fukkin love those things
try scapular rows instead

If you’re looking for a way to add some solid definition to your back, Scapular Rows are an often over-looked but highly effective movement.

Begin by holding the lat pulldown bar in a seated position. You’ll want to use a slightly less than shoulder width grip, but you should vary this grip occasionally to attack the muscles from different angles.

Now lean back a bit and pull the bar down using only the lats. If anything, your elbows should bend just slightly at the very end of the motion. You only want to move the bar about 4-6 inches.

Scapular Rows are a lot like doing the very beginning of a lat pulldown. The difference is you stop completely before the biceps have a chance to kick in. Remember, you're pulling down with only your lats. The movement will take you a set or two to get used to, but once you’ve got it down you’ll really feel how well it isolates your lats.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
dude same here! lol, when i run clomid in high dose for the first like 2-3 days post, commercials and s*it like that makes me tear up.
Can you imagine a swiffer commericial???

"baby come back, you can blame it all on me".....

And you cry cuz the ***** won't take the broom back LOL

"Man I could have been that broom" LMAO

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Can you imagine a swiffer commericial???

"baby come back, you can blame it all on me".....

And you cry cuz the ***** won't take the broom back LOL

"Man I could have been that broom" LMAO
LOL clomid makes me a sad panda :'(

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ba da di da
a la la
bored just skatin roun' showing some peeps still following there log
what up big SC!?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
CHEST/SHOULDER/TRICEPS

Hammer Strength Wide Grip

270 x 15
320 x 12
360 x 8

DB Shoulder Presses - 1 Minute between Sets
50s x 12
55s x 12
60s x 10
65 x 8

lateral raises - Right after DB Shoulder Presses
20s x 15
30s x 12
35 x 12

Dips

BW x 12 x 3

Military press machine

170x 12
190 x 12
210 x 10
250 x 10
270 x 7

Tricep Reverse Pull Downs

160 x 15
170 x 12
180 x 10
190 x 6

Peck Deck

210 x 10
250 x 8
270 x 8

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
This was DAY 1 of NEED2SLIN and ATTACK

Wow... All I can say is that Im really digging the combination of these two products. Im a big dude, so I took 4 need2slin throughout the day, and the attack as directed. HUGE PUMPS! I'm not a pump guy, im not the guy taking NOXplode to go get a pump at 24 fitness... So for me to say that I was impressed by this stack, I think it says a lot. Nothing has changed. Diet is the same, training has been becoming more intense these last two weeks, ive been trying to keep a little bit faster pace. But today the pumps were so bad my delts locked up and so did my triceps.. Felt like they were gonna pop out of the back of my arm....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Wow... All I can say is that Im really digging the combination of these two products. Im a big dude, so I took 4 need2slin throughout the day, and the attack as directed. HUGE PUMPS! I'm not a pump guy, im not the guy taking NOXplode to go get a pump at 24 fitness... So for me to say that I was impressed by this stack, I think it says a lot. Nothing has changed. Diet is the same, training has been becoming more intense these last two weeks, ive been trying to keep a little bit faster pace. But today the pumps were so bad my delts locked up and so did my triceps.. Felt like they were gonna pop out of the back of my arm....

^^^^read everyone, read! if you are looking for amazing pumps you guys need to look into NTBM Attack!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got me some :D..

Just has not arrived yet :(..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I got me some :D..

Just has not arrived yet :(..
Yeah bro two servings a day just keeps it in your system at all times, same with the need2slin... But today I took 2 with breakfast, am taking 1 at lunch time and then 2 at dinner. Or 4th meal I should say. Ive tried a lot of pump products, that's why I dont use them, because most of them don't do jack for me.. This stuff is fun tho bro I bet your workouts get sicker when you add the Attack

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SBT

SBT

Awards
Heck yeah that is awesome to hear!! I also get a pretty good pump off of just the Need2slin alone (and that is at only 2-3 caps per day) so I can only imagine if I added in attack too!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah that is awesome to hear!! I also get a pretty good pump off of just the Need2slin alone (and that is at only 2-3 caps per day) so I can only imagine if I added in attack too!
Yeah im a big dude. Im at 260, I will be doing 5 need2slin and 6 attack today. Attack is intense.. I took it right when I drank my LgASGT, and holy crap did I have an intense workout LOL

SBT

SBT

Awards
well sweet!! i definitely may add that into my stack regimen then!! ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
btw SC is a sad panda, did not have enough time to make my better protein bars this morning... I woke up late and had to take my girl to class, then get my ass to work :(

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro two servings a day just keeps it in your system at all times, same with the need2slin... But today I took 2 with breakfast, am taking 1 at lunch time and then 2 at dinner. Or 4th meal I should say. Ive tried a lot of pump products, that's why I dont use them, because most of them don't do jack for me.. This stuff is fun tho bro I bet your workouts get sicker when you add the Attack
My pumps are already too crazy lol..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
My pumps are already too crazy lol..
Well aren't you about taking it to the next level?? If youre not, you better send someone else that bottle of Attack bro, it really is intense. I looked at the pills and I was like, I could eat you like popcorn.. Glad I took only 3 per serving ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well aren't you about taking it to the next level?? If youre not, you better send someone else that bottle of Attack bro, it really is intense. I looked at the pills and I was like, I could eat you like popcorn.. Glad I took only 3 per serving ;)
Haha, I'll test it out and if it is too much pump, I will save er :D...

When I say sick pumps, im talking about my arms locking up lol..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
LEGS THIS MORNING

Strength and pumps today were ridiculous. I would not be suprised if I go 10 days without hitting my legs again, my knees are all swole and I can already tell Im gonna be miserable tomorrow lol

SQUATS

135 x 12
185 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 10

Leg Press

450 x 15
730 x 12
820 x 10
910 x 10
1000 x 8
1090 x 4 - missed a new PR by 20 lbs lol

Straight leg dead lifts

225 x 10
245 x 10
275 x 8
295 x 6

Calf presses on leg press

360 x 20
450 x 15
540 x 10

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
LEGS THIS MORNING

Strength and pumps today were ridiculous. I would not be suprised if I go 10 days without hitting my legs again, my knees are all swole and I can already tell Im gonna be miserable tomorrow lol

SQUATS

135 x 12
185 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 10

Leg Press

450 x 15
730 x 12
820 x 10
910 x 10
1000 x 8
1090 x 4 - missed a new PR by 20 lbs lol

Straight leg dead lifts

225 x 10
245 x 10
275 x 8
295 x 6

Calf presses on leg press

360 x 20
450 x 15
540 x 10
holy s*** on some of those number bro - nice job

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at my gym, leg press maxes out at 11 plates a side, which I've done before for 10, but never after squats.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
at my gym, leg press maxes out at 11 plates a side, which I've done before for 10, but never after squats.
It hurts to sit, to walk, and to get up from a sitting position.. LOL i had quite a few looks yesterday lol... 12 plates and a 5 makes you feel godly!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
BACK NIGHT!!!!!

T Bar Rows / Barbell Bent Rows

Ok I did not superset, well kinda.. 2-3 minute rests in between alternating sets.. very nice workout

tbar/bb row

135 x 12/ 135 x 12
180 x 10/ 185 x 10
205 x 10/ 225 x 10
225 x 8/245 x 8

BB Shrugs

135 x 20
185 x 15
225 x 12
275 x 10
315 x 6

Barbell Curls

95 x 10
105 x 10
115 x 10

Hammer Curls

60 x 10
70 x 8
80 x 6

Facepulls @ 210 for failure

SBT

SBT

Awards
Yeah I would say that is a very nice workout indeed!! :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BACK NIGHT!!!!!

T Bar Rows / Barbell Bent Rows

Ok I did not superset, well kinda.. 2-3 minute rests in between alternating sets.. very nice workout

tbar/bb row

135 x 12/ 135 x 12
180 x 10/ 185 x 10
205 x 10/ 225 x 10
225 x 8/245 x 8

BB Shrugs

135 x 20
185 x 15
225 x 12
275 x 10
315 x 6

Barbell Curls

95 x 10
105 x 10
115 x 10

Hammer Curls

60 x 10
70 x 8
80 x 6

Facepulls @ 210 for failure

Im liking these PCT workouts bro!!! ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone... PCT went well. Im done with it now entirely, its almost like im just logging my workouts now but I thought Id log my experience with need2slin and attack.. so check out that log if you havent

also, i "assume" that my levels are back towards normal because I am getting a bit of acne again, libido is on fire, and gains keep coming. at least strength gains it seems like my lifts are slowly but surely going up again

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone... PCT went well. Im done with it now entirely, its almost like im just logging my workouts now but I thought Id log my experience with need2slin and attack.. so check out that log if you havent

also, i "assume" that my levels are back towards normal because I am getting a bit of acne again, libido is on fire, and gains keep coming. at least strength gains it seems like my lifts are slowly but surely going up again
nice f**kin work bro. PR's on PCT...FTW! I think if you wait a couple months your levels will be fine to start a new cycle, but dirt cheap bloodwork never hurts :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
So last night was a great workout. Press day. Short, sweet and to the point. Dosed my attack/need2slin/asgt/preworkout meal as i normally do and headed for the gym. I had pumps while stretching!!

Incline BB Bench

135 x 12
185 x 10
205 x 10
255 x 6 - spotter was helpin me out some on this

Seated Military press on smith machine

135 x 10
185 x 10
205 x 10
225 x 8

Tricep Pushdown w/ bar

240 x 15
265 x 12
285 x 10
240 x 15

Cable flys

120 x 15
140 x 12
150 x 10

DIPS
BW x 12
35 x 10
35 x 6 - hands and elbows just gave out lol...

Hammer strength seated shoulder press
185 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 8

Hit the elliptical 10 minutes on "reverse mode" - every couple of minutes it makes you switch it up and start in the opposite direction
this was last nights workout. i felt great before, during and after. I was so pumped that I would pose and my chest would just cramp up in the center lol...

the ride has been fun.. ill keep udating my work outs on my post pct log, and one here, until my cut gets under way

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
so i just was dying to know where my levels were at...

WOW

wbc 6.7; 4.0-10.5
rbc 5.59; 4.10-5.60
ast 138 HIGH!; 0-40
alt 204 high ; 0-55
lh .2 LOW ; 1.7-8.6
test 377 ; 280-800
est 62.5 high; 7.6-42.6
fsh .2 low; 1.5-12.4
so here are my old results above.... and here are my new ones.. IM FUKKIN ECSTATIC!

wbc 7.8; 4.0-10.5
rbc 5.79; 4.10-5.60
ast 68 HIGH!; 0-40
alt 102 high ; 0-55 - still high but its gettin there
lh 4.6 LOW ; 1.7-8.6
test 754 ; 280-800
est 45.4 high; 7.6-42.6 - guess ill just bump up the dose of 6 bromo for a couple days
fsh 9.2 low; 1.5-12.4

no wonder ive been f**king non stop, no wonder ive been setting pr's (or close anyway) and no wonder im breaking out. HELL YEAH!!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so here are my old results above.... and here are my new ones.. IM FUKKIN ECSTATIC!

wbc 7.8; 4.0-10.5
rbc 5.79; 4.10-5.60
ast 68 HIGH!; 0-40
alt 102 high ; 0-55 - still high but its gettin there
lh 4.6 LOW ; 1.7-8.6
test 754 ; 280-800
est 45.4 high; 7.6-42.6 - guess ill just bump up the dose of 6 bromo for a couple days
fsh 9.2 low; 1.5-12.4

no wonder ive been f**king non stop, no wonder ive been setting pr's (or close anyway) and no wonder im breaking out. HELL YEAH!!!!
Told ya the extra clomid would help ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
what was the time difference between these two reaulst post few quotes above?

yeah clomid is good realllllly help knock u back in normal

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks.... that was on my last week of PCT some im gonna at least take a couple more weeks off and add in some more supps (running out lol) and then ill start up in 2 or 3 weeks ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
So it was a before/after pct thing huh

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hey SC - just read up on the post. Looks like your cycle went well dude. I've been under alot of stress actually which is why I haven't been on. Kind of a long story but its starting to settle out now. Anyway, i'll be around as much as possible.

thegirten

thegirten

Awards
good luck bro, looking forward to seeing your results

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Nice Numbers
hey SC - just read up on the post. Looks like your cycle went well dude. I've been under alot of stress actually which is why I haven't been on. Kind of a long story but its starting to settle out now. Anyway, i'll be around as much as possible.
good luck bro, looking forward to seeing your results
thanks everyone!

good to see ya chemist!

check out the new log in my sig it started yesterday ;)

the official kick off of my cut ;)