wbc 6.7; 4.0-10.5
rbc 5.59; 4.10-5.60
ast 138 HIGH!; 0-40
alt 204 high ; 0-55
lh .2 LOW ; 1.7-8.6
test 377 ; 280-800
est 62.5 high; 7.6-42.6
fsh .2 low; 1.5-12.4

Wow ****ty numbers can someone help me out here and explain WHY the hell my numbers are so jacked? blood count looks fine, test, better than i expected, estrogen is high, and lh and fsh are non existent!!!

test levels are a good indicator of how well your body is getting back. keep the liver protection going and do as unreal said and you should be fine. if anything add an AI low dose; more SERM and at a higher dose is not the answer.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm if the blood test was with clomid at 25, maybe the LH FSH dropped back to that low, while test still was reasonable. It definitely takes longer for natural production of those to get back to normal than testosterone production.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well.. 377 test is not high.. Or moderate.. And if his total test is that low, what is his free test? What is his SHBG? He is also taking TCF-1, which could be why his test is where it is at right now....

Bloods that I have seen from week 3 and 4 in PCT have much higher LH/FSH values than that.

I still say 6-8 week SERM PCT.. at least 50mg clomid ED..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
377 is fairly high for 3 weeks into PCT, considering he's on a scale of 280-800 like my lab. Mid range is 540 on that scale, he's not terribly far off.

I do wonder too what shbg + free test are, but it doesnt' look like he's been losing strength so my guess is shbg is pretty low, giving him a fairly high free test.

TheOne310

Awards
Well.. 377 test is not high.. Or moderate.. And if his total test is that low, what is his free test? What is his SHBG? He is also taking TCF-1, which could be why his test is where it is at right now....

Bloods that I have seen from week 3 and 4 in PCT have much higher LH/FSH values than that.

could be worse...it's pretty damn good though. i knew a guy running SD with test and no hcg until last minute...fecked up for a long time

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could be worse...it's pretty damn good though. i knew a guy running SD with test and no hcg until last minute...fecked up for a long time
Wow, sucks for that guy.. Some people are lucky and can recover fast and others arent so lucky..

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Mine was 7 :(

Doctor wanred to send me for MRI of the pituitary gland

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
SC, coming out of the the cycle your natural test production was 0. With those levels of T in the blood now, there is no question that your body is producing LH and FSH.

The test level is in the normal range but its at the lowest end of that spectrum

Point im trying to make is your gonadotropins are below the bottom of the normal range but they are still there

If they werent present, you would have 0 test and you could say the same thing about estros.. no LH/FSH and no androgens= no estrogens

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
i agree with gamer about extending the pct

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my opinion extend TAMOX AND CLOMID and run them longer

after this use natrual pct, triazole/ testpro for additional 8 weeks u should be good

TheOne310

Awards
finish off then run another test booster as easy said....you can always hop on clomid later if need be. i assume you have nolva and an ai on hand to combat rebound and have access to hcg if need be?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Can someone clue me in here? Cycle was SD bridged to Epi. How long and at what doses?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Can someone clue me in here? Cycle was SD bridged to Epi. How long and at what doses?
SD 15-30/30/30/30
EPI 0/0/50/60/70/70

Clomid 0/0/0/0/0/0/100-75/75/50/25
Nolva 0/0/0/0/0/0/40/20/20/10

In last week of PCT, in all honesty I'm not too worried about it. I started feeling "not so good" during the last couple days on cycle. I think if I would have gotten blood work ON cycle or towards the end, all my levels would be even worse. Im gonna order some more clomid and run that for another couple of weeks and then just try some natty t boosters and see where that gets me. I'm currently on the 7th day of TCF 1, I forgot to dose yesterday, so I think that puts me back to 1.. Dont know.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Dude I usually agree with what you say, but 377 is NOT low for 3rd week into PCT. I don't know how much blood work you have had done, but I consulted with a family friend who works for an endo and she says that it's actually a pretty good number. LH and FSH puzzled her, but she said that my test came up "OK" considering I had just come off cycle. She knows that I was on cycle. No questions asked.

I just dont see what bloodwork you're comparing it to..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
test levels are a good indicator of how well your body is getting back. keep the liver protection going and do as unreal said and you should be fine. if anything add an AI low dose; more SERM and at a higher dose is not the answer.
What about a mild AI like bromo? I have some of that on hand.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SC, if I understood Easy correctly, Clomid is stimulating production of LH & FSH, not raising your natural production LH & FSH.

So whatever is responsible for stimulating LH and FSH release naturally, is not present, and Clomid is taking it's job. So you should be getting little spurts of LH, and FSH release with your clomid doses which is why your test is showing up good but also why LH, and FSH are low (they would probably be higher closer to your clomid dose). Whatever is naturally responsible for natural LH, FSH release will slowly return. Right now clomid is doing it for you to keep your test levels normal thus keeping your gains.

All this... if I understood Easy correctly lol. If so, you are fine SC.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
SC, if I understood Easy correctly, Clomid is stimulating production of LH & FSH, not raising your natural production LH & FSH.

So whatever is responsible for stimulating LH and FSH release naturally, is not present, and Clomid is taking it's job. So you should be getting little spurts of LH, and FSH release with your clomid doses which is why your test is showing up good but also why LH, and FSH are low (they would probably be higher closer to your clomid dose). Whatever is naturally responsible for natural LH, FSH release will slowly return. Right now clomid is doing it for you to keep your test levels normal thus keeping your gains.

All this... if I understood Easy correctly lol. If so, you are fine SC.
Thats how i undrstand it

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude I usually agree with what you say, but 377 is NOT low for 3rd week into PCT. I don't know how much blood work you have had done, but I consulted with a family friend who works for an endo and she says that it's actually a pretty good number. LH and FSH puzzled her, but she said that my test came up "OK" considering I had just come off cycle. She knows that I was on cycle. No questions asked.

I just dont see what bloodwork you're comparing it to..
I kinda forgot it was superdrol bloods lol.. I was looking at milder cycles with less suppressive compounds..

My bad!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
truthfully too, free test is way more important than total test. so see if next time you can get either free test or SHBG tested. Cause i'd rather have a total test of 377 and low SHBG than a total test of 800 and high shbg.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
truthfully too, free test is way more important than total test. so see if next time you can get either free test or SHBG tested. Cause i'd rather have a total test of 377 and low SHBG than a total test of 800 and high shbg.
Free test builds the muscle :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
OK I will get free test checked out in 3-4 weeks when I go back for more bloods. I added 6 bromo into my pct along with t booster, i am already on tcf1. im out of clomid but getting more and well see how that goes

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK I will get free test checked out in 3-4 weeks when I go back for more bloods. I added 6 bromo into my pct along with t booster, i am already on tcf1. im out of clomid but getting more and well see how that goes
Cant wait to see those numbers bro.. The 6 bromo should lower SHBG, being that it is an AI, which should in turn, raise free test numbers higher.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well I took my first dose of bromo last night, second dose today, along with my test booster and tcf1. Also dosed 25mg of clomid (im out as far as being able to prolong past this week) and 10mg nolva

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I took my first dose of bromo last night, second dose today, along with my test booster and tcf1. Also dosed 25mg of clomid (im out as far as being able to prolong past this week) and 10mg nolva
Already out of clomid :eek:?
You need more, and to run at 50mg ED for 2 more weeks..
And nolva at 20mg ED for at least 2 more weeks..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Already out of clomid :eek:?
You need more, and to run at 50mg ED for 2 more weeks..
And nolva at 20mg ED for at least 2 more weeks..
Yeah considering I did 100mg for three days, then 75mg for 10 days, 50 for 7 days, and im on the last week doing 25mg yeah im out lol.. Or I will be at the end of this week. Did not plan on going past 4 weeks during PCT. Also, I am not too worried about it. I dont think I'll see any benefit of running clomid at 50mg every week. I dont mean to sound rude but I don't know what you're basing your suggestions off of. I was told by a lab worker my numbers are OK, so if the bloods show improvement next time, I will just let my body's levels go back on their own. I have enough nolva to run for probably another month. But Ive been trying to taper my levels, that's why im running 10mg ed.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah considering I did 100mg for three days, then 75mg for 10 days, 50 for 7 days, and im on the last week doing 25mg yeah im out lol.. Or I will be at the end of this week. Did not plan on going past 4 weeks during PCT. Also, I am not too worried about it. I dont think I'll see any benefit of running clomid at 50mg every week. I dont mean to sound rude but I don't know what you're basing your suggestions off of. I was told by a lab worker my numbers are OK, so if the bloods show improvement next time, I will just let my body's levels go back on their own. I have enough nolva to run for probably another month. But Ive been trying to taper my levels, that's why im running 10mg ed.
yea... i wudnt be worried bro

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn this log still lives. Whatsup southern?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Damn this log still lives. Whatsup southern?
Not much mayne just makin it thru PCT gonna hit the gym today, I dunno wether I'm gonna do back, chest or legs! LOL

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
So many options...LOL
Yeah man so many things... Ive been busy with friends and family the last couple of days and havent hit the gym. So every single part of me is gtg, lol.. Now I just have to make up my mind. I might start with back :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man so many things... Ive been busy with friends and family the last couple of days and havent hit the gym. So every single part of me is gtg, lol.. Now I just have to make up my mind. I might start with back :D
Back is a most excellent choice bug guy ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Back is a most excellent choice bug guy ;)
Yeah just ate about an hour ago, gonna give it another hour and then its time to go to town on some back.. gotta love them versagrips!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah just ate about an hour ago, gonna give it another hour and then its time to go to town on some back.. gotta love them versagrips!!
I may get some of those, an increase in grip for me would be a tremendous help during back day!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
when my entire body's fresh, i choose chest cause its a little behind my back and legs as far as development. :ntome:

i told a buddy of mine today about the versas.. he was like, maaaaannnn i gotta check those out! then he proceeded to break the damn stopper on the smith at the the end of a shrug set with 10 plates lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I may get some of those, an increase in grip for me would be a tremendous help during back day!
Since I fukked up my left middle finger in february, my grip has suffered. I could tell with one workout how effective they were. Sure made pull ups more manageable

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I dont lift for a while and come back I usually start with chest since it doesnt get much activation in everyday life.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
when my entire body's fresh, i choose chest cause its a little behind my back and legs as far as development. :ntome:

i told a buddy of mine today about the versas.. he was like, maaaaannnn i gotta check those out! then he proceeded to break the damn stopper on the smith at the the end of a shrug set with 10 plates lol
Yeah I normally go for chest too, but I really need to hit my back more often. It lags compared to my chest so I chose to do back.

Here's my back workout from last night

t bar rows tricep rope
180 x 10
200 x 10
220 x 10

bent over rows

185 x 12
225 x 12
245 x 8

pull ups

bw x 20
bw x 15
25lbs x 10

Lat Pulldown rear

112 x 15
137 x 12
150 x 10

Shrugs

135 x 20
225 x 15
315 x 10

Last night had shorter rest periods and so I think it was a little more intense then usual. I didn't hit my biceps directly but I figure I can squeeze an arm day in. Weight is at 261, 16 lbs up. Acne that flared up towards the end of my cycle is all gone pretty much, so that clearing up makes me think that my hormones are balancing out a little more.

Took 25mg clomid, 20 mg nolva, and 25mg 6bromo and a serving of TCF1 before breakfast this morning. Also took my support supplements.

I'm still hittin it up pretty heavy in the gym, even during PCT. Im happy with the cycle just hoping my next blood panel will look better lol. I definitely have to rest more off cycle. That 3 day split doubled up every week was awesome on cycle, but now I get a lot more sore and take longer to recover. I definitely miss the quick recovery from Superdrol.....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That 3 day split doubled up every week was awesome on cycle, but now I get a lot more sore and take longer to recover. I definitely miss the quick recovery from Superdrol.....
You run with SD has convinced me it will be my next cycle. I started the Turinabol-LV yesterday, so I have some time before I will get to that, but I am very excited for it.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You run with SD has convinced me it will be my next cycle. I started the Turinabol-LV yesterday, so I have some time before I will get to that, but I am very excited for it.
Turinabol should be mild bro, should be able to run SD soon! lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, and I am going into expecting it to be mild, but ill still want decent time off, as I am a paranoid man.
Wish I could say Im the same. This is the last week of PCT. Will make it a point to run bloods again 1 month after finishing PCT. Then I will be on again and this time it's serious ;) I can't wait. :32::32:TREN AND TEST MMMM:32::32: