Southern Charm Turns Up the Heat - Superdrol Cycle

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Fats slow down protein synthesis

Post sb high glycemic carbs to create insulin spike so as to shuttle protein to your muscles as quickly as possible, ideally whey. Taken right after wo then whole meal with fats like u had 45-60 minute after post wo meal

I have a good article from nutritionist Alan Argon over at BB.com talk all about pre and post wo nutrition and the anabolic window that surrounds your wo

I'll dig it out for you

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Fats slow down protein synthesis

Post sb high glycemic carbs to create insulin spike so as to shuttle protein to your muscles as quickly as possible, ideally whey. Taken right after wo then whole meal with fats like u had 45-60 minute after post wo meal

I have a good article from nutritionist Alan Argon over at BB.com talk all about pre and post wo nutrition and the anabolic window that surrounds your wo

I'll dig it out for you
I dont really post as I should I guess. Post workout to me, is an hour or so AFTER taking in protein post workout. I had 2 scoops of nutrapro RIGHT when I ended my workout. Hour later, is when I had the breakfast. And as far as the oats and pb, they were at 5 am this morning. not really sure it slowed down digestion too bad when i needed protein. but i see what you're saying. thanks bro

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Oh cool

Makes sense :) sounds delicious

Sound like uve got ur bases covered

I'll did that threE out anyway its a really good read made sticky over at BB

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Oh cool

Makes sense :) sounds delicious

Sound like uve got ur bases covered

I'll did that threE out anyway its a really good read made sticky over at BB
yeah dig it up, its all good. I know not to slam any fat down right after a work out. i had breakfast a good while after working out. seems like on leg day i have a non stop hunger all day. especially when i hit it up early in the morning lol

come on legs grow damnit!!!!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Lol my tren is starting to kick in and I'm hungry all the time, food bill is about to go through the roof

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SC hit up chocolate milk after workout... trust me bro. Milk is highly insulinogenic for that crazy insulin response and has EVERYTHING you need in it. Or milk and a protein scoop.

I didn't put my name as chocolatemilk for nothing ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SC hit up chocolate milk after workout... trust me bro. Milk is highly insulinogenic for that crazy insulin response and has EVERYTHING you need in it. Or milk and a protein scoop.

I didn't put my name as chocolatemilk for nothing ;)
dude thats how i drink my nutrapro. hello 2%

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
sick back workout today

t bar rows
180 x 12
225 x 10
250 x 8 last two were questionable, but I got them in :D

seated row with wide lat attachment
130 x 15
150 x 12
160 x 10

Dumbbell rows

85 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 8

barbell curls up against the wall to stop ALL momentum

85 x 12
105 x 8
115 x 7 (8th was failure)

bb shrugs

185 x 18
225 x 15
245 x 12
275 x 10

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Hey bro solid leg and back workout. Did the leg workout you told me about the other day. You own me a new pair of knees that sh!t killed me. Got it up to 825 then went down dropping 90 each set but adding 5 reps. Think I will keep doing it. Legs were smoked more than they had been in awhile.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro solid leg and back workout. Did the leg workout you told me about the other day. You own me a new pair of knees that sh!t killed me. Got it up to 825 then went down dropping 90 each set but adding 5 reps. Think I will keep doing it. Legs were smoked more than they had been in awhile.
Sounds good. Yeah it gets pretty nasty if I do drop sets on the lp. I mean hell, I dont go higher than about 800 because then its 10 reps of 710, then 15 of 620, then 20 of 530 and 25 on 440. I thought it was overkill the first time my buddy showed me this, but I swear it has put more mass on my legs than anything else.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Yeah it gets pretty nasty if I do drop sets on the lp. I mean hell, I dont go higher than about 800 because then its 10 reps of 710, then 15 of 620, then 20 of 530 and 25 on 440. I thought it was overkill the first time my buddy showed me this, but I swear it has put more mass on my legs than anything else.
AHHH SC you're telling me bro.. When i had a few guys in the a.m. at the gym we used to do drop sets on the LP every other week.. HOLY ****!

I'd start with 8 plates on each side, and i'd crank out 12, they'd take off a plate on each side, another 12, and so on till there was only 1 plate left on each side.. dude one time i couldn't even get outta the leg press my legs were so smoked it was nuts, **** is intense!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
AHHH SC you're telling me bro.. When i had a few guys in the a.m. at the gym we used to do drop sets on the LP every other week.. HOLY ****!

I'd start with 8 plates on each side, and i'd crank out 12, they'd take off a plate on each side, another 12, and so on till there was only 1 plate left on each side.. dude one time i couldn't even get outta the leg press my legs were so smoked it was nuts, **** is intense!!
Damn bro you made it sound intense lol.. 8 plates.. so thats 720, and you got down to 90 lbs... that's a lot of reps!!

i only do the drop sets about once a month, my knees get messed up doing em too often. I also have a bad habit of tearing up my knees doing stiff legged deads because I try to keep the bar as close as I can to my legs so I dont go forward and slop my form. I have come out of the gym with purple shins lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL yeah man i only started with 8 once... it was brutal.. it was around 80 reps total. it was ****ing nuts. thats the time when i tried to get up outta the leg press, my legs gave out and i pretty much fell right back in the seat.. its crazy though when i have some guys in there to push me, i get so pumped up and stronger than when i lift by myself.. and as of the last 2 months.. i have no one to work out with anymore.. ****ING blows!!!!!!

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Yea I never made to 25 reps lol. I went straight into extensions and after that I was wobbling when I walked. tried to do a couple sets of squats at 225 and even on the smith machine it was an epic fail. The worst part was right after I posted that a delivery showed up and I got the awesome task of dragging 300lbs tires out of a trailer. I'm ready to be stateside again so when I'm off I'm off.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
In my 3rd week of PCT. Dosing 50mg clomid for two more days, then bumping it down to 25mg and 20mg nolva, then 10mg nolva the last week. TCF 1 starts today as well.

Keeping gains in PCT is a challenge, it is really no joke. It's all fun and games when you're ON and you can throw the weight around, but if you are not willing and able to trash it like you did on cycle, you will lose a lot of what you worked and paid for. I am still 17 lbs up, and this is my 3rd week of PCT. I have been eating around 3800 calories daily, and have kept carbs low and proteins high. Im confident that I will exit PCT @ 260 at least.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude. Still tearing **** up. Hows your recovery 3 weeks into PCT. Id imagine a little on the down side, especially the way your killing it.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude. Still tearing **** up. Hows your recovery 3 weeks into PCT. Id imagine a little on the down side, especially the way your killing it.
Actually, ive been resting plenty between my workouts. Only time i did something back to back was last night and today. I have been taking every 3rd day off or so. Recovery is fine, balls are actually hanging low like normal, experienced some dull ache for a couple of nights, libido is starting to increase. I work so damn much even if I had huge test levels sometimes I'd be too worn out to f**k haha

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are doing really great in your PCT that's for sure, comprehensive PCT with clomid is awesome... You should be noticing signs of high test right now from clomid (or at least I do). I thiink it's hard as hell to keep gains from SD cycles but the Epi helps and it being your very first cycle means you had some headroom to work with so you're gonna make off like a bankrobber with this

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You are doing really great in your PCT that's for sure, comprehensive PCT with clomid is awesome... You should be noticing signs of high test right now from clomid (or at least I do). I thiink it's hard as hell to keep gains from SD cycles but the Epi helps and it being your very first cycle means you had some headroom to work with so you're gonna make off like a bankrobber with this
Thanks man I havent seen you round these parts in a few days ;) lol

Yeah Ive been watching for fat gain, and havent noticed any, but the weight is still the same. Im loving it. I got a few breakouts on my shoulders, which i never get, that might be high estrogen tho too, who knows. I have another t booster laying around somewhere, dont know exactly what the name of it is, but would it be overkill to stack it with the D Aspartic Product I have? What's you take on that.

Oh and bro I get my results from bloodwork on Tuesday!! Ill post em when I get em! im doing it again in a month or two, right before my cycle. if everything is cool the 2nd time, it clears me for the go ;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i think estrogen is from fluctuating T levels and probably from fluctuating estrogen as well, either way I get horrible horrible acne when i use clomid and it stays around after PCT. But I can tell that my natty test is getting jacked from clomid because my libido on clomid is as high as when I'm on test it's kinda ridiculous. Anyway i dunno anything about the D-aspartic acid product that everybody mentions so much. But increasing estrogen from all the clomid is a possibility but the low dose of nolva should help to counter that.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think estrogen is from fluctuating T levels and probably from fluctuating estrogen as well, either way I get horrible horrible acne when i use clomid and it stays around after PCT. But I can tell that my natty test is getting jacked from clomid because my libido on clomid is as high as when I'm on test it's kinda ridiculous. Anyway i dunno anything about the D-aspartic acid product that everybody mentions so much. But increasing estrogen from all the clomid is a possibility but the low dose of nolva should help to counter that.
Well libido has actually been low. It's also the busiest time of the year for us at work, so I know that takes its toll too. Hopefully the next two weeks continue just as well as the first two. Very excited to see my blood work

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Well libido has actually been low. It's also the busiest time of the year for us at work, so I know that takes its toll too. Hopefully the next two weeks continue just as well as the first two. Very excited to see my blood work
Jesus man you should have said something sooner.

Attachments

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
f**K you Bezoe! LOL

sorry to tell you, I would not sleep with your baby mama ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I dont know whats more disgusting...the moose knuckle or the jaba the hut chin lol

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I'm gonna go with the knuckle. Its like a damn eclipse. I don't wanna look but I'm forced to.
Need some more posts on here to move to the next page.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
thats a start lol

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
heres something to get that bad taste out of your mouths

Attachments

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Im digging the pictures :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
CHEST DAY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

going to the gym ill be back to report lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know whats more disgusting...the moose knuckle or the jaba the hut chin lol
I like the chin, it gives a quite distinguished look. But im not sure if that takes enough away from that moose knuckle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Chest workout.

Didnt hit flat bench... hit some incline instead

135 x 15
155 x 12
185 x 12
205 x 10
225 x 8
245 x 6

Seated Military Press

95 x 15
135 x 12
155 x 10
185 x 10
205 x 8 - Spotter was helpin me a bunch on the second half. lol

close grip bench

185 x 10
225 x 10
245 x 10

Rear Delt Row on Peck Deck

70 x 12
80 x 12
90 x 10

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
i started pct a few days ago.. trying to keep the strength up.. keep grindin bro! youre giving me motivation!

245 is beast on incline bench

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro... last night kicked my ass. my whole body is tight, my quads, my lats, my chest delts and tris lol................ i feel all sorts of beat up

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
i know what you mean.. its like you forget what muscle soreness feels like and it just hits you like a bus lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Took yesterday off. Much needed rest. I feel fresh and ready to do some back work today. I am still 17 lbs up, eating my ass off and waiting for 4 to roll around so i can leave work.

pct is going good, i feel like i am still seeing increases in test production, probably not completely back to normal yet.. but every day i feel a little bit better

bloodwork- the damn labcorp is taking their sweet time. i had my blood drawn yesterday (couldnt get that monday appointment) and so Im still waiting, they said 24-48 hours so no later than tomorrow. I will post the results as soon as I get them

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited for the results SC... it will give me a "rough" estimate of where I could be standing right now too. Let's see what kind of damage SD/Epi was for SOUTHERNCHARM!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited for the results SC... it will give me a "rough" estimate of where I could be standing right now too. Let's see what kind of damage SD/Epi was for SOUTHERNCHARM!
It will be tomorrow guys. Im very excited. Doing bloodwork again in 1.5 months. I wonder if anything after PCT could help get my test levels up

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
It will be tomorrow guys. Im very excited. Doing bloodwork again in 1.5 months. I wonder if anything after PCT could help get my test levels up
Relular natty test boosters

Activate X always works for me

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
d-aspartic acid is all the rage right now. I'm still wishy washy as to its long term use, but I have an enormous amount coming in bulk as it was so much cheaper that way :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
d-aspartic acid is all the rage right now. I'm still wishy washy as to its long term use, but I have an enormous amount coming in bulk as it was so much cheaper that way :D
I added tcf1 into my pct a few days ago.

ed ill try the activate x bro... Pretty good results??