soul0wners summer cut log! (Unsponsored)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm like 20-21% and am trying to get rid of this stomach man.
I hear ya. I'm at about 230 right now. I need to get down to 200-210 and I'll be pretty cut I think. I hate cutting. With a passion

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Had a chest workout yesterday that will be posted up sometime this weekend. Scale said 182 this morning :/ was 25 Cals over 2300 yesterday, shouldn't have made a difference.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a chest workout yesterday that will be posted up sometime this weekend. Scale said 182 this morning :/ was 25 Cals over 2300 yesterday, shouldn't have made a difference.
Shouldn't weigh in more than once a week. Weight fluctuates daily due to bowel contents and fluid balance

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if ill get a workout in today, helping the rents with some yardwork. A lot of emotional stress on me the past 2 weeks as well, still carrying on dudes!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if ill get a workout in today, helping the rents with some yardwork. A lot of emotional stress on me the past 2 weeks as well, still carrying on dudes!
Yard work is good cardio! Sorry to hear about the stress man, I hear you there though. Long work hours, business trips, home repairs, moody pregnant wife, very little sleep and a challenging 3 year old son sums up the last few weeks for me. Lol

Just don't be like me and eat your feelings. Believe me, eating a half gallon of ice cream and a large pizza in one sitting doesn't make it any better. But it DOES give me almost debilitating oedema in my legs. FML. Hahaha!

We all fall off the wagon sometimes, just try your best and get back in track as soon as you can brother

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Haha, as good as that sounds I turned down some junk food yesterday, I treated myself to some diet coke though. Haha. Damn man, sounds like you've got a lot going on!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, as good as that sounds I turned down some junk food yesterday, I treated myself to some diet coke though. Haha. Damn man, sounds like you've got a lot going on!
Just keep moving forward!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I should be updating my diet today to get current macros and calorie requirements for 180 pounds.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should be updating my diet today to get current macros and calorie requirements for 180 pounds.
Cool man, post up for feedback!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry PMS are cleared

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Sorry PMS are cleared
I was just going to say something about that, haha. So I might just do it the way I've been eating just with less calories. But if I have a carb up day, how often should I do that? And just totally swap the carbs and fats on that day?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
It's going to be the same, so I'll wait until I drop some more weight.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just going to say something about that, haha. So I might just do it the way I've been eating just with less calories. But if I have a carb up day, how often should I do that? And just totally swap the carbs and fats on that day?
Twice a week to start then once a week after a couple of cycles. I'd just have trace fats on carb up day (fats naturally in your whole foods) don't add any pb or oil to anything

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Twice a week to start then once a week after a couple of cycles. I'd just have trace fats on carb up day (fats naturally in your whole foods) don't add any pb or oil to anything
And keep it to the calorie limit? Or I can go over? It will probably be my next calorie change, since now it won't be much of a difference.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Trying to figure out a cheat meal schedule, I don't know if I should have one today with my bro, or wait until another date.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And keep it to the calorie limit? Or I can go over? It will probably be my next calorie change, since now it won't be much of a difference.
Going 300-500 cals over once a week will keep your metabolism high and keep starvation mode away

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
4 more days until I get to fire the Alphamine back up!! Chest, Shoulders and Triceps

I used my home gym machine for todays chest workout

Incline Chest Press
180x6
180x6
180x6

Flat Chest Press
180x10
180x9
180x8

DB Shoulder Press
40x12
40x12
40x9

Rope Pushdown
75x14
75x12

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 more days until I get to fire the Alphamine back up!! Chest, Shoulders and Triceps

I used my home gym machine for todays chest workout

Incline Chest Press
180x6
180x6
180x6

Flat Chest Press
180x10
180x9
180x8

DB Shoulder Press
40x12
40x12
40x9

Rope Pushdown
75x14
75x12
Nice! I wish I had home gym. I have like 1200 square feet of unfinished basement, but I know I would never use it lol.

I'm sipping on 2 scoops RL Alphamine as I type... Happy Juice

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I wish I had home gym. I have like 1200 square feet of unfinished basement, but I know I would never use it lol.

I <3 my home gym

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established

Oh that sweet sweet taste!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I probably won't be lifting again today, my shoulders are killing me :/ and I am going to be having a barbecue on Sunday, so that will be my first cheat day!! Bring on the beer!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I probably won't be lifting again today, my shoulders are killing me :/ and I am going to be having a barbecue on Sunday, so that will be my first cheat day!! Bring on the beer!!!
Skip the beer have more hot dogs

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Went ahead and did the workout anyways

Squats
210x7
210x6
210x6

Bent Over Row
160x5
140x9
140x8

Lat Pulldown
120x12
120x9
120x10

DB Curl
25x4
20x7
20x8

DB Hammer Curl Dropset
15x12
10x10

And I think I'm going to end the stim break a day early and throw down some alphamine tomorrow morning :)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I've been stuck at 180.2 the last few days, hopefully I drop some this week.

dieseljay74

dieseljay74

Awards
I never felt or saw anything from Versa-1 unfortunately. Just started Alphamine and T2 this Monday so I'm hoping for some food results.
Coming from a E/C stack of and on for months I don't feel much of any stim out there... Which doesn't mean they're not working of course.
I am thinking of adding ABE to my current PES stack to help out with strength and muscle retention

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never felt or saw anything from Versa-1 unfortunately. Just started Alphamine and T2 this Monday so I'm hoping for some food results.
Coming from a E/C stack of and on for months I don't feel much of any stim out there... Which doesn't mean they're not working of course.
I am thinking of adding ABE to my current PES stack to help out with strength and muscle retention
Food results, huh? Nice Freudian slip, lol! :) A-T2 is legit and strong as hell. you're a brave soul to mix it with Alphamine, my head would explode

dieseljay74

dieseljay74

Awards
Food results, huh? Nice Freudian slip, lol! :) A-T2 is legit and strong as hell. you're a brave soul to mix it with Alphamine, my head would explode
Lol... Fat fingers. I must be very tolerant of stims considering I just slammed two scoops of Alphamine and two T2's and really feel very very little. Oh yeah and my traditional morning XL Tim Hortons coffee :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol... Fat fingers. I must be very tolerant of stims considering I just slammed two scoops of Alphamine and two T2's and really feel very very little. Oh yeah and my traditional morning XL Tim Hortons coffee :)
Tim Hortons! You're a northeasterner!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried the new AT2? You know I'm stim sensitive, but I can do 2 scoops Alphamine with 1 cap new AT2, and I'm good lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried the new AT2? You know I'm stim sensitive, but I can do 2 scoops Alphamine with 1 cap new AT2, and I'm good lol.
I haven't tried the new formula, no

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
soul0wner Cycle Logs 52