Awards
so, went to bed this morning....

;)

i need agmatine...

;)

superchris

superchris

Awards
After reading this thread, I went ahead a bough it.... Should get it this afternoon in the mail.... I can't wait to try it!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice, i had just started taking mine 2 times per day spread out, i didn't notice it right away (was only doing 500mg each dose) but now that it's in full swing, i dont want to come off it.

so many supps to try, so little time.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
nice, i had just started taking mine 2 times per day spread out, i didn't notice it right away (was only doing 500mg each dose) but now that it's in full swing, i dont want to come off it.

so many supps to try, so little time.
May I suggest combining Na-R-Ala with your agmatine?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting, i may have to give this a try, thanks for the rec.

nutra seems to be o.o.s., anyone have any recomendations? looking a s.a.n. right now, but i've never used anything from them.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

nutra seems to be o.o.s., anyone have any recomendations? looking a s.a.n. right now, but i've never used anything from them.
I've used/tried a few SAN items...good to go :fing02: Really dig Launch (their preWO)

...oh and PS, congrats on making the weekly AM newsletter with this thread ;) 'atta boooi!

John33

Awards
and my arms were pumped? i've been using agmatine at 1g e/d now for 3 days, i think it's starting to kick in. I've never woke up with pumped arms when im not on cycle.

oh, didn't lift yesterday, but the day before.

anyone else experience this?
Which brand do you use, SNS?

No, I have not experienced it, but maybe I was dosing it incorrectly. What is the correct way to dose on workout and non-workout days? Thanks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To the OP, I am thinkin of picking this up as well. What brand are you currently using?
jbry is an SNS rep so if he isn't using SNS we should be worried. ;)
lol yea, i'd be worried too, though as most of y'all know, i use everybodys products, from athletix to xtreme formulations.

if it's good i'll say it's good, if it sux, i'll say it sux.
Which brand do you use, SNS?

No, I have not experienced it, but maybe I was dosing it incorrectly. What is the correct way to dose on workout and non-workout days? Thanks.
^^^

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lmao: ------^

any how, im not even sure how the "best" way to dose it is.

I can just say, I am using sns agmatine, 250mg caps, and in the morning with my protein/oats shake i take 2 agmatine, 2 alcar, 1 omega 3/6/9.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

SANs is quality, but will not last you very long with 600mg a day, which is what I recommend. Wait till Nutra's comes back, it's geronova-licensed Na-R-Ala with around 40 600mg servings.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
:lmao: ------^

any how, im not even sure how the "best" way to dose it is.

I can just say, I am using sns agmatine, 250mg caps, and in the morning with my protein/oats shake i take 2 agmatine, 2 alcar, 1 omega 3/6/9.
I have that same breakfast except with milk hooray for my mini blender lol

John33

Awards
Is it a good idea to take agmatine and Need2Slin at the same time? I usually take 2 or 3 caps of Need2Slin before a carb meal. What is the right way to take agmatine and Need2Slin, should they be combined or taken separately? Thanks.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Wonder if this would b safe to take with BP meds ??? Thoughts

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Is it a good idea to take agmatine and Need2Slin at the same time? I usually take 2 or 3 caps of Need2Slin before a carb meal. What is the right way to take agmatine and Need2Slin, should they be combined or taken separately? Thanks.
I don't see why not...You could take them together or separately...you'll just have to play around and see what you like

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is perfectly fine. With 100-150g meal i'd do 500mg Agmatine+1-2 caps Slin. This is 1.5-2 hours before your workout.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its called a wet dream man. forearms were pumped. dont be ashamed.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh whew, as long as it was mine and not somebody elses. :p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So let's take the title of this thread...

So I woke up this morning..... & took my agmatine :p

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jbry how was your sleep when you took it pre-bedtme? I always sleep like a baby.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Jbry how was your sleep when you took it pre-bedtme? I always sleep like a baby.
Agmatine is known to increase LH/GH output, and with its demonstrated nootropic effect, deeper sleep is certainly a likelihood with agmatine.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
hmm I have a hard time getting a good night sleep that would be great if this helps..perhaps 500 mg upon waking, 500 mg preworkout, 500 mg before sleep?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
hmm I have a hard time getting a good night sleep that would be great if this helps..perhaps 500 mg upon waking, 500 mg preworkout, 500 mg before sleep?
As much as I like agmatine they're superior sleep aids, Poseidon Night Time and others come to mind. IMO Agmatine is best used 750-1000mg upon waking.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
O I take OTC sleep aids lol melatonin 3 mg every night with valerian root and other relaxing herbs. I could always use any help I can get though

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
As much as I like agmatine they're superior sleep aids, Poseidon Night Time and others come to mind. IMO Agmatine is best used 750-1000mg upon waking.
Yeah. Fusion Shut-Eye is the best i've had. Just finished a bottle of it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, i have only been getting up maybe once to pee during the night, if even that.

didn't think it would of been from the agamatine, but now that you mention it, it would explain it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant wait to try Agmatine. Ai has it but we got sold out fast!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

McCoy1989

Awards
Got mine today. It arrived about 20 mins before I left for the gym. Took a gram with my preworkout and my pump lasted 4 hours... It slowly subsided after that but not at all bad for day one.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today. It arrived about 20 mins before I left for the gym. Took a gram with my preworkout and my pump lasted 4 hours... It slowly subsided after that but not at all bad for day one.
Especially considering you didn't eat a bunch of carbs beforehand either. Try 100-150g carbs+1g=amazing pumps

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Especially considering you didn't eat a bunch of carbs beforehand either. Try 100-150g carbs+1g=amazing pumps
WOW... what carb source are you using for that many carbs???

I used to use +100g carbs with Pslin and that handled the load pretty well BUT it came from blended whole oats(1cup), milk(2cup), a banana and 1 serving on whey pro... IDK that I coulda shoved down any more then that either....

McCoy1989

Awards
I'm gonna try adding a significant amount of carbs this morning and see if the effect is exacerbated.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

I used to use +100g carbs with Pslin and that handled the load pretty well BUT it came from blended whole oats(1cup), milk(2cup), a banana and 1 serving on whey pro... IDK that I coulda shoved down any more then that either....
Food lol.

Whole wheat pasta+ a lil sauce.

I've never tried a carb product though lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Daily macros > food sources. If you wanna pound carbs, things are gonna get dirty :D.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Daily macros > food sources. If you wanna pound carbs, things are gonna get dirty :D.
Lol what?

Its easy to get carbs in on a bulk or recomp lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had a bigger appetite so I could comfortably eat all the carbs I need without feeling like my body is going to explode from fullness lol

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had a bigger appetite so I could comfortably eat all the carbs I need without feeling like my body is going to explode from fullness lol
Haha. I eat when im full man. Gotta gain, dont stop eating. 3.5k cals a day

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Lol what?

Its easy to get carbs in on a bulk or recomp lol
I don't think you read his post correctly. He obviously isn't having an easy time getting his carbs in from a volume standpoint. I'm saying sugary cereals and the like aren't the devil if you need to fit more carbs into your diet.

fayd

Awards
I only ever got decently enhanced vascularity, nothing like a steroid cycle. OP must be lucky. The price on ag has come down since several years ago, that is good to see. Honestly though, I get better pumps from ashwaghanda, along with a host of other benefits.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I don't think you read his post correctly. He obviously isn't having an easy time getting his carbs in from a volume standpoint. I'm saying sugary cereals and the like aren't the devil if you need to fit more carbs into your diet.
oh no... if I wanted to go dirty I could get in the healthy base and then some easy... its just when its ALL oats or ALL whole wheat pasta it seems to fill ya up REAL good... lol

Only time Id like to get that dirty though is on a bulk while using a STRONG gda and right before or after a workout...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
oh no... if I wanted to go dirty I could get in the healthy base and then some easy... its just when its ALL oats or ALL whole wheat pasta it seems to fill ya up REAL good... lol

Only time Id like to get that dirty though is on a bulk while using a STRONG gda and right before or after a workout...
That's what I figured. Don't be overly cautious though when it comes to the food source. For general health, yes, "dirty" foods are inferior. But for body composition, just focus on hitting your macronutrient targets

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Ohhh. Yeah. Very true. You need the calories anyways. It's like people who don't drink on a bulk, some friends refuse too..

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love me a bit of agmatine about 30mins pre workout! best pump other than nitrates ive had.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

Never used a GDA... do they really help reduce this horrible bloat? Ugh I cannot stand it half the time takes all the fun out of bulking. Which GDA do you recommend I'll prob try one after my current cycle.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Never used a GDA... do they really help reduce this horrible bloat? Ugh I cannot stand it half the time takes all the fun out of bulking. Which GDA do you recommend I'll prob try one after my current cycle.
Slin-Sane by Geonmyx.....

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
If bloating is an issue I'd look into probiotics over a GDA :p