SNS - Muscle Addition - CEL- Completion Edge Labs - XPG - Xtreme Performance Gels - Let's Help Spread The Word !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about it folks, take a few minutes post your last order on FaceBook Instagram or stop by one of there pages like a few post and leave a comment or two. Let's help a guy out that will take the time out of his day to help you!!

Ok I did the hard work, Just go right down the list and give each one a follow !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you brother for putting together the list and support.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you brother for putting together the list and support.
We just need to get more people involved !! Steve will go well out of his way to help folks out and it seems like asking someone to help him by just posting a picture is too big of an ask ??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for posting this thread. I really appreciate it. I do hope that people will take the time to follow the pages and post reviews and pictures.

I need to be more active on social media, and am definitely going to start being; so any support would be very appreciated.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let's show Steve we got his back ! Action's speak loader than words !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let's show Steve we got his back ! Action's speak loader than words !
Agreed! A ton of time spent on his side to providing feedback on the forums and developing quality supplements!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed! A ton of time spent on his side to providing feedback on the forums and developing quality supplements!
I am going to try and lead by example, do I have any volunteers to help me ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shoulder press Deload/ PR test day

Bombed again , Strength has definitely dropped over the last 7 weeks . It’s to be expected though, sooner or later the leaning out catches up to you.

Shoulder press
Warm up
45x5
55x5
65x5
85x5
105x5
125x5
135> needed 12 for PR

135x8> I hit the rack on the 7th rep , definitely threw things off but I think realistically I would have only got 9 if that didn’t happen . So looks like the most strength was lost on the pressing movement over the last 8 weeks . All and all not terrible all things considered . I have leaned out a lot and I’m still getting use to my body at this weight so maybe the loss in strength is partially do to needing to relearn movement patterns .

Accessories

Off the pins Swiss bar press
145x10 for 3 sets

Hack Squats
315x10 for 3 sets

Weighted chin ups

45 pounds around waist x6 for 3 sets
Strong Chin Up!!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys didn’t mean to derail the thread . That was meant for my supplement log

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry guys didn’t mean to derail the thread . That was meant for my supplement log
No Problem ! However now you need to give me One Shoot Out to SNS on Social Media !! :ROFLMAO:

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
No Problem ! However now you need to give me One Shoot Out to SNS on Social Media !! :ROFLMAO:

I don’t actually have any social media rocket, I only ever had face book and got rid of it 10 years ago. I only have Reddit for lurking mostly. But I will spread the word . I do enjoy SNS/ CEL supplements and plan on running some stacks of their stuff in the future . I really want to try anabolic xt/ anabolic effect stack, from what I hear it’s a winning combo .

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t actually have any social media rocket, I only ever had face book and got rid of it 10 years ago. I only have Reddit for lurking mostly. But I will spread the word . I do enjoy SNS/ CEL supplements and plan on running some stacks of their stuff in the future . I really want to try anabolic xt/ anabolic effect stack, from what I hear it’s a winning combo .
“Winning combo” is a bit of an understatement! seriously killer stack. I can’t recommend it enough.