sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.

I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction Labor Day Sales are now live.

These sales apply to all products, including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

I would suggest that everyone interested subscribe to this thread for updates as their may be additional surprises and flash sales added throughout the week next week.

Coupon Code: laborday20

Sale end date: Midnight EST, August 6th, 2023

SNS-LaborDaySale-2023-1200x400.png

CEL-LaborDaySale-2023-1960x640.png

MA-LaborDaySale-2023.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Special Offers:

Spend 300.00 total after discounts, get your choice of TWO of the following for FREE:
  • 1 bottle of SNS VasoForce Rush
  • 1 bottle of Muscle Addiction ECA Stack
  • 1 bottle of Muscle Addiction Muscle Plex
  • 1 bottle of Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Epicatechin Gel
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Pump Gel
Note: You must select 2 different products, not 2 of the same product.

If you order a total of 300.00+ from the different websites, please make a note of this on the order notes; and if possible, please pm me the order numbers. The system has no way to track this since the websites are separate and this is only the second time we've ever offered a promo like this, so please bear with me on this one.

Spend 500.00 total after discounts, get the following for FREE:
  • 1 bottle of SNS VasoForce Rush
  • 1 bottle of Muscle Addiction ECA Stack or Muscle Plex
  • 1 bottle of Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Epicatechin Gel or 1 bottle of Pump Gel
If you order a total of 500.00+ from the different websites, please make a note of this on the order notes; and if possible, please pm me the order numbers. The system has no way to track this since the websites are separate and this is the first time we've offered a promo like this, so bear with me on this one.

Important - to claim the additional bonus items listed in the sales below you must:
  • List your choice of free products in the order notes.
  • If you forget to include the information in the order notes, I cannot guarantee that it will get added to the order because we normally ship out orders fast. However, if this is the case, you can just contact me and let me know and I can have them added for you the next time you order from us.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone that missed the Xtreme Performance Gels - Pump Gel Product Launch, here is the thread:

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some sick deals and can’t wait for pepti-plex to drop!

The bonus products for spending a certain amount are all pretty legit too. 👍

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also wanted to mention that we just received the following products back in stock in time for the sale:
  • SNS GlycoPhase
  • SNS Thermo Scorch
  • Muscle Addiction Muscle Plex
  • CEL Lipo Elite
We also just introduced a new larger size in Betaine Anhydrous powder:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is Pepti Plex releasing during the sale?
I am undecided on that. In the past when we've done new releases as part of holiday sales, they've tended to get overlooked.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is pepti plex?
It is a very exciting new and unique natural anabolic product that we will be coming out with in the near future.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
O. The pepti strong product! NICE
We have several new and exciting natural anabolics coming out within the next 6 months.

Pepti-Plex is one that I'm super excited about. I've been doing this for so long that it takes a lot to actually excite me, and Pepti-Plex really does.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
interested to know what a natty peptide is
PeptiStrong is a very unique and interesting ingredient that was discovered by Nuritas, a company that uses AI technology to discover peptides in plants. They are very advanced and their studies are super legit; they received a 30 mil+ investment from Nestle not long ago based on their research.

Nuritas is very selective as to what companies they will license to and work with, and I'm very appreciative of them that they have allowed us to use this ingredient.

Price Plow recently did a good article on the ingredient:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very excited for the potential of PeptiStrong.
Me too. It's an ingredient that I've been interested in ever since I first read about it.

I think its interesting that it has the potential to build muscle in some known pathways and potentially some that we aren't even familiar with yet and that are untapped by other supplements.

For me personally, I'm going to be adding it into my Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Phosphatidic Acid XT run - but I think in general it would be great with any of those.

Something else that excites me about this ingredient is that its not only something that we can use ourselves for physique and performance purposes, but something that we could give our parents, grandparents, etc. to help them hold onto more muscle and strength as they age.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little question about Stano, is it better on a cut and recomp? Or do you guys also use it on a bulk?

Also Im almost 39 and losing hair already, will this accelerate the hair loss? And for PCT, will OTC PCT be enough at my age?

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
In for Recomp20 x 6 and a couple glucovantage xt, great products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A little question about Stano, is it better on a cut and recomp? Or do you guys also use it on a bulk?

Also Im almost 39 and losing hair already, will this accelerate the hair loss? And for PCT, will OTC PCT be enough at my age?
I've seen people use Stano-plex for recomp, cutting, and for bulking. If used for bulking, the purpose is generally for strength improvements and to help keep gains leaner.

I've never experienced any hair loss from it and I'm very prone to hair loss.

For PCT, OTC PCT is fine for this. A typical PCT for it would be Inhibit-E and choice of M-Test/Optimize/Cloma-Plex.

A lot of people run things like Anabolic XT or Anabolic Effect in their PCT's in general and would be great for this; one thing we commonly see is people using Anabolic Effect for 16 week cycles and running Stano-Plex the first 8 weeks. That way they're running Anabolic Effect with Stano and then during and after PCT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always innovating !
Thank you. We have a lot of cool exciting things to come in the next 6 to 8 months. Just been trying to balance getting existing inventory levels increased and launching new products.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Sale coming in clutch !!
Thank you need to refill my cardiovascular xt and kidney assist !
Also what is this pepti plex ?
Can you please elaborate ?
Thank you
Nvm my question I see the link.
Damnnnn this is new !!! When it is it going to launch ?

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sale coming in clutch !!
Thank you need to refill my cardiovascular xt and kidney assist !
Also what is this pepti plex ?
Can you please elaborate ?
Thank you
We have really good multi-pack discounts on those products, and the 20% off sale applies to already discounted multi-packs, so you can save even more.

I'm not ready to give out all of the details on Pepti-Plex yet, but it will contain PeptiStrong, which is a very unique and exciting ingredient. It was developed by Nuritas, a company that uses AI technology to discover natural peptides in plants. Their technology is incredible and their studies are very sound; to the point that they not long ago got a 30mil investment from Nestle.

This is a product that is very exciting to me personally because it will be excellent for those of us that lift and want to build muscle, but also has great studies for people recovering from injuries.

And, and this part is very special to me bc I have a big heart for elderly individuals, its something that we can give to our parents/grandparents or suggest to friends to help them hold onto strength and muscle as they age, which is something that can greatly improve quality of life.

NattyJuicer

Awards
We have really good multi-pack discounts on those products, and the 20% off sale applies to already discounted multi-packs, so you can save even more.

I'm not ready to give out all of the details on Pepti-Plex yet, but it will contain PeptiStrong, which is a very unique and exciting ingredient. It was developed by Nuritas, a company that uses AI technology to discover natural peptides in plants. Their technology is incredible and their studies are very sound; to the point that they not long ago got a 30mil investment from Nestle.

This is a product that is very exciting to me personally because it will be excellent for those of us that lift and want to build muscle, but also has great studies for people recovering from injuries.

And, and this part is very special to me bc I have a big heart for elderly individuals, its something that we can give to our parents/grandparents or suggest to friends to help them hold onto strength and muscle as they age, which is something that can greatly improve quality of life.
That’s excellent , I am looking more into it !
One thing would be awesome if it helps with muscle wasting for elderly this would be excellent for a cut to retain muscle while in calorie deficit.
Very interesting so you can use it to build muscle and or retain muscle !!
Any ETA on launch etc ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s excellent , I am looking more into it !
One thing would be awesome if it helps with muscle wasting for elderly this would be excellent for a cut to retain muscle while in calorie deficit.
Very interesting so you can use it to build muscle and or retain muscle !!
Any ETA on launch etc ?
Agreed. This product will have so much potential and will be able to be used for gaining muscle, retaining muscle while dieting, and also retaining muscle just on days, weeks, or times where ones diet and training may not be what they want (like vacation, missed days, etc.).

I'm also excited about the potential to help people recovery from injuries and get their muscle and strength back faster. After what I've been through for the last year, that kind of has a special place in my heart for me.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Agreed. This product will have so much potential and will be able to be used for gaining muscle, retaining muscle while dieting, and also retaining muscle just on days, weeks, or times where ones diet and training may not be what they want (like vacation, missed days, etc.).

I'm also excited about the potential to help people recovery from injuries and get their muscle and strength back faster. After what I've been through for the last year, that kind of has a special place in my heart for me.
Thank you bro for keeping on bringing innovative products to the market !
Thts the only reason why I even get on AM to see what’s new with SNS.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I just read through the PricePlow information on Peptistrong and now I'm excited to use it as well. I'm recovering from a mild tendon tear in my forearm/elbow region and just had a PRP injection performed. I would love to be able to use Pepti-Plex in the upcoming weeks to help to rebuild the strength in my forearm to get me back to working with the weights again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just read through the PricePlow information on Peptistrong and now I'm excited to use it as well. I'm recovering from a mild tendon tear in my forearm/elbow region and just had a PRP injection performed. I would love to be able to use Pepti-Plex in the upcoming weeks to help to rebuild the strength in my forearm to get me back to working with the weights again.
I'm sorry to hear about your injury and hope that you are able to recovery quickly from it.

I think that Pepti-Plex would have great potential to help with that, and I would love to hear your feedback on it.

I'm not sure exactly when the official launch is going to be, but the product is here - send me a message and I'll see what I can do.

Wolfhound123

Awards
Yes would be eager to know more details on eta and other potential ingredients….levagen inside peptiplex ? :0

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes would be eager to know more details on eta and other potential ingredients….levagen inside peptiplex ? :0
The ETA should be within 2 weeks. The product is in, we are just working with some of the branded ingredient companies on the timing of the official release.

No, there is no Palmitoylethanolamide in Pepti-Plex.

We do use that ingredient (not the branded Levagen form) in Recovery Fix, which is a great product and imo one of the most overlooked and underrated products here on AM.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we extended the Labor Day Sale thru midnight Sunday night, September 10th.

SNS-LaborDaySale-2023-Extended-1200x400.png

CEL-LaborDaySale-2023-Extended-1960x640.png

MA-LaborDaySale-2023(Extended)-R1.png