sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone has a great July 4th.

I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction July 4th Sale is now live.

These sales apply to all products, including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

I would suggest that everyone interested subscribe to this thread for updates as their may be additional surprises and flash sales added throughout the week next week.

Coupon Code: july4th20

Sale end date: Midnight EST, July 6th, 2023

SNS-4thofJulySale-500x500.png

CEL-4thofJulySale-500x500.png

MA-4thofJulySale-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Important - to claim the additional bonus items listed in the sales below you must:
  • List your choice of free products in the order notes &/or make a note to include the free product in the order notes.
    • Sales like this may be different here on AM versus social media, so requiring them to be listed in the order notes helps our warehouse staff avoid confusion and also helps us know where you saw the promotion at.
    • If you do forget to include the information in the order notes, I cannot guarantee that it will get added to the order because we normally ship orders out fast. However, if this is the case, you can just contact me and let me know and I can have them added for you the next time you order from us.
  • Some of these deals may overlap, which is unavoidable when offering multiple deals like this. In the event that deals overlap, you can select which deal you prefer. You cannot combine multiple deals - for example, a multi-pack deal that would get you free units of products, you cannot double up and use it towards a 300.00 or 500.00 total deal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Total Amount Spent Deals:

These are probably the most appealing deals and provide the top values in free products.

Spend 300.00 total after discounts, get your choice of TWO of the following for FREE:
  • 1 bottle of SNS Thermagize XT
  • 1 bottle of SNS VasoForce Rush
  • 1 bottle of Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Alpha Gel
Note: You must select 2 different products, not 2 of the same product.

If you order a total of 300.00+ from the different websites, please make a note of this on the order notes; and if possible, please pm me the order numbers. The system has no way to track this since the websites are separate and this is only the second time we've ever offered a promo like this, so please bear with me on this one.

Spend 500.00 total after discounts, get the following for FREE:
  • 1 bottle of Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel
  • 1 bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel or 1 bottle of Alpha Gel
  • 1 bottle of Thermagize XT or 1 bottle of VasoForce Rush
If you order a total of 500.00+ from the different websites, please make a note of this on the order notes; and if possible, please pm me the order numbers. The system has no way to track this since the websites are separate and this is the first time we've offered a promo like this, so bear with me on this one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Multi-Pack Deal Specials:

Here are the deals that are available for anyone purchasing 6 bottle or 12 bottle multi-packs of any products.

In the event that the multi-pack deals make you eligible for the 300.00 or 500.00 total amount spent deals above, you can choose which deal you would rather get the free products for for free.

Buy any 12 bottle multi-pack, receive 12 free bottles of your choice of:
  • CLA Xtreme – 100 softgels
  • GABA – 300 grams
  • Garcinia Cambogia caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125 – 180 caps
  • RK-500 Xtreme – 90 caps
  • Taurine – 300 grams
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Buy any 6 bottle multi-pack, receive 6 free bottles of your choice of:
  • CLA Xtreme – 100 softgels
  • GABA – 300 grams
  • Garcinia Cambogia caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125 – 180 caps
  • RK-500 Xtreme – 90 caps
  • Taurine – 300 grams
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Make sure to list your free products on your order notes.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fat Loss Product - Free Product Deals:

Buy Any Fat Loss Product from Any of the Brands, Get a Free Bottle of Your Choice of:

• CLA Xtreme - 100 softgels
  • Garcinia Cambogia Caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125
  • RK-500 Xtreme
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
Note: You get 1 free bottle of your choice per bottle purchased; example – buy a Lean Edge 3 pack, get 3 of your choice of the above for free.

Here is a list of fat burners and fat burning ingredients that we offer:

SNS:
Competitive Edge Labs:
Muscle Addiction:
Many of the above are available in multi-packs, so make sure you check the sites for multi-packs and stack deals.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Testosterone Booster Deals:

Buy Any Natural Testosterone Booster from Any of the Brands, Get a Free Bottle of:

• Tribulus-750
Note: You get 1 free bottle of Tribulus-750 per bottle purchased; example – buy an Optimize-T – 3 pack, get 3 free Tribulus-750 – 120 caps.

Here is a list of natural testosterone boosters that we offer:

SNS:
Competitive Edge Labs:
Muscle Addiction:
Many of the above are available in multi-packs, so make sure you check the sites for multi-packs and stack deals.

If you want the free Tribulus-750, make sure to say so in your order notes!

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you to everyone. If you guys don't mind, could you please give this a bump over the next couple days. I'm going to try to check in, but I had a friend pass away a couple days ago and may be traveling for services; then just a couple hours ago had a family member involved in an accident. It's been one heck of a week.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you to everyone. If you guys don't mind, could you please give this a bump over the next couple days. I'm going to try to check in, but I had a friend pass away a couple days ago and may be traveling for services; then just a couple hours ago had a family member involved in an accident. It's been one heck of a week.
We will keep it up to the top and I’m sure everyone will chip in and try to answer any questions that come up. Take care of things man sounds like a heck of a week. Prayers and thoughts to you and family and friends.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve - I am sorry for the losses you are going through. Regards, Beau

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We will keep it up to the top and I’m sure everyone will chip in and try to answer any questions that come up. Take care of things man sounds like a heck of a week. Prayers and thoughts to you and family and friends.
Steve - I am sorry for the losses you are going through. Regards, Beau
Thank you. I really, truly appreciate it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WOW !!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any chance XPG will be added to this as well?

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We got you Steve

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sale is still on !!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance XPG will be added to this as well?
We're still in the process of getting the XPG direct to consumer website completed; so there's really no ability to do that yet.

But, if anyone wants XPG products at a sale price for the July 4th sale, they are welcome to contact me and I'll see how I can help out; I've done that for some people in the past and glad to do it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We're still in the process of getting the XPG direct to consumer website completed; so there's really no ability to do that yet.

But, if anyone wants XPG products at a sale price for the July 4th sale, they are welcome to contact me and I'll see how I can help out; I've done that for some people in the past and glad to do it.

Steve has helped me to get a Few XPG products, so don't be afraid to ask !!

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Still time to get in on the sale! I love stocking up on my staples during the holidays and getting a few new goodies to try.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
$133 Savings and Free Shipping

Very Nice !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice good to see pple jumping on sale and who doesn't love free stuff :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we extended the July 4th sale thru midnight EST, Sunday, July 9th.

SNS-4thofJulySaleExtended-500x500.png

CEL-4thofJulySaleExtended-500x500.png

MA-4thofJulySaleExtended-500x500.png

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Deal Hoping today is Pay Day for a few folks!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully the sale will get a little more activity by extending it for a few days.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hopefully the sale will get a little more activity by extending it for a few days.

I am in the market for a few Stem Cell's and some Bone Marrow ?????????????

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am in the market for a few Stem Cell's and some Bone Marrow ?????????????
Shhh.... I don't think we can talk about selling you that on a public forum haha 😂🤣

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shhh.... I don't think we can talk about selling you that on a public forum haha 😂🤣
Lucky for me I already have a Donor Lined Up! Life Is Good !!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I already got my package in! First thing I did was crack open a tub of the creatine HCL grapefruit powder to taste test it and wow that’s my new favorite 🤤

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I already got my package in! First thing I did was crack open a tub of the creatine HCL grapefruit powder to taste test it and wow that’s my new favorite 🤤
Edit: I also wanted to mention that the turnaround time on placing order to receive said order was lightning fast!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Edit: I also wanted to mention that the turnaround time on placing order to receive said order was lightning fast!
Yes, I am always impressed with the Turn Around Times when I order!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn man I forgot how strong the muscle-mind connection is on Anabolic XT! I love it

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lightning fast for me too and they accommodated a change after I saw the 12 pack promo. Stellar customer service!

ActionFigure3

Awards
Is the sale still active? I’m looking to make a good sized purchase right now. If so, what code do we use?
Thank you

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is the sale still active? I’m looking to make a good sized purchase right now. If so, what code do we use?
Thank you
It should have been thru 07/09 if it is not PM @sns8778 and I am sure he can help you out! Please post a picture of your order here when you get it!

ActionFigure3

Awards
It should have been thru 07/09 if it is not PM @sns8778 and I am sure he can help you out! Please post a picture of your order here when you get it!

Unfortunately it says that the coupon has expired

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really glad that you like the Pink Grapefruit flavor. I think its awesome. All 4 flavors are good, but I'm hooked on the Pink Grapefruit and Blue Raspberry Popsicle right now.

Thank you. I'm glad that you're pleased and received it quickly. We always do our best to ship the same or next business day.