sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we are doing a Halloween Sale this year and that it's now live.

25% off with coupon code: halloween25

SNS-Halloween-2022-B1-500x500.png

CEL-Halloween-A1-2022-500x500.png

MA-Halloween-A-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, because I love Halloween, if anyone has any cool Halloween decorations, please share them in the thread.

I would love for this to be a cool fun thread.

And, if anyone wants to take some cool pics of SNS or CEL products with their Halloween decorations and is going to place an order for the sale, I might be able to throw in some freebies for fun.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no AXT in stock?
Not at this time. Anabolic XT has been a great seller for us and the feedback has been fantastic. We have it prioritized in the production lineup to get back in as soon as possible and hopefully will have it back in within the next couple of weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the great deal and product!

I went for 3 recomp and 2 thermo !
Thank you. And you timed that great because we're very low on Recomp20 so I expect that will be sold out any minute now.

No worries to people that want it as we should have it back in within the next couple weeks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice deals .. dont forget to check out those combos on CEL too :)

natureman4

Awards
Steve, do you know around when glycophase will be restocked?

NattyJuicer

Awards
Oooooo
Sabroxy 3 pack !!!
And @sns8778 you can apply 25% with the 3 pack price ??
If yes then jackpot !

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hoping A XT and Focus XT will be in stock for Black Friday; great to see the Halloween sale though - just ordered, and looking forward to trying some of the new products (Sabroxy, Elite Curcumin, etc.).

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
About time for me to restock on phosphatidic acid. Did SNS hit and sell out already? It’s the end of October. Surely it’s not still being held back, is it?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good sale! Thinking about placing an order. The title says 25% + special offers. What’s the special offers?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve, do you know around when glycophase will be restocked?
Hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

We have products coming back in stock at a great pace right now, we were just out of so many bc of the supply chain issues that its taking awhile to get everything back in. GlycoPhase is definitely one of the priorities.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oooooo
Sabroxy 3 pack !!!
And @sns8778 you can apply 25% with the 3 pack price ??
If yes then jackpot !
Yes, the sale codes work even on the discounted multi-pack prices :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dang I needed recomp20.
I'm sorry about that. We do our best to keep things in stock the best we can and hope to have Recomp20 back in within the next few weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good sale! Thinking about placing an order. The title says 25% + special offers. What’s the special offers?
See Post #2 of the thread. Was meant to try to make the thread fun but no one so far has done anything with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hoping A XT and Focus XT will be in stock for Black Friday; great to see the Halloween sale though - just ordered, and looking forward to trying some of the new products (Sabroxy, Elite Curcumin, etc.).
Anabolic XT should. Focus XT would be cutting it close by then.

I hope that you'll enjoy the new products that you're trying.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
About time for me to restock on phosphatidic acid. Did SNS hit and sell out already? It’s the end of October. Surely it’s not still being held back, is it?
We should be launching Phosphatidic Acid XT within the next 2 weeks.

It's here, but yes it was intentionally being held back because there are certain times of the year that are and aren't good to release new products. We release so many new products that we do frequently ignore that with some items, but extremely important ones like Phosphatidic Acid XT, we do have do to what makes the most sense from a business perspective.

If you need some before then, pm me and I'll be glad to help you out.

captainds

Awards
2 weeks yes !! I am so ready been coming on forums every day waiting on that post . 😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn, I need paek02. Any in-stock date?
We're hoping to have it back in within a few weeks; there's too much in process right now production wise to give an exact ETA though, but it shouldn't be long.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. Thank you.

If you're going to be placing an order during the sale or even if not, the next time you do, send me a pm or email and let me know and I'll throw in a couple freebies with your order.

I love Halloween and my daughter loves Halloween so I wanted to try to make this fun.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've had this costume for 12 years haha
I love the costume haha. That's awesome.

And thank you for posting. If you're going to be placing an order during the sale, or the next time you do, let me know and I'll throw in a couple freebies for posting that.

Thank you for helping make the thread fun.

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks....my picture features decorations from a recent Halloween/birthday party for my daughter...who like me, loves the holiday. We host a big annual event with haunted hay rides, bonfires, and excessive decorating. Naturally because of the effort put into it, the decorations tend to linger until I haul out the Christmas stuff.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks....my picture features decorations from a recent Halloween/birthday party for my daughter...who like me, loves the holiday. We host a big annual event with haunted hay rides, bonfires, and excessive decorating. Naturally because of the effort put into it, the decorations tend to linger until I haul out the Christmas stuff.
That is awesome. Happy belated birthday to your daughter. And that is awesome that you have an event like that.

My daughter and I both love Halloween. We decorate the house a lot and I can definitely relate to leaving the decorations up until the Christmas stuff comes out. We do that too and sometimes even incorporate some of the Halloween decorations into the Christmas ones.

This year, we were able to get a couple of those huge 12 foot skeletons and put them up outside the office. I'll try to post some pictures up in here in the next couple of days. My daughter has named them and wants me to have a Facebook page just for them and they can be the SNS and CEL skeletons and we can dress them up for different holidays and use them for fundraisers and just have fun with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we are extending the Halloween sale thru midnight Sunday, November 6th.

CEL-Halloween-B1Extended-2022-500x500.png

SNS-Halloween-2022-B1Extended-500x500.png

MA-Halloween-A(extended)-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid XT 2 weeks 😁 are we ready ??? We saving it for Black Friday ? 😂 I just need my hands on some !
I hope everyone's ready because it's now live for sale on the site and I just posted the intro thread:

Coupon code and multi-pack specials are in post #2 in the thread :)

You can wait or just buy it now from DPS.
We have it available now and people are welcome to buy it from us or from DPS, but one thing that I wouldn't suggest is people waiting until Black Friday to try to get it bc there's a very good chance that its going to sell out before then.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I hope everyone's ready because it's now live for sale on the site and I just posted the intro thread:

Coupon code and multi-pack specials are in post #2 in the thread :)

We have it available now and people are welcome to buy it from us or from DPS, but one thing that I wouldn't suggest is people waiting until Black Friday to try to get it bc there's a very good chance that its going to sell out before then.
Can be stacked with (Daily Gains) huh. @sns8778 any hints on what this is and release date?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can be stacked with (Daily Gains) huh. @sns8778 any hints on what this is and release date?
You're the first one to catch that, that the daily use ergogenic actually has a name haha.

I had someone just this week make some unfriendly comments about me being wrong on the ETA for a flavored powder product even though when I had given my best guess on an ETA originally, I'd stated that there was so much that could go wrong to delay flavored powders that it was hard to even guess; so honestly I hate to guess bc so many things can go wrong to delay them. My best guess would be January and that would be the ideal time of the year to launch one, but that's just a guess.

With flavored powders, especially ones like this, its hard to get the flavors right and they have to be close to perfect for things that people are going to have to drink daily. We have a couple flavors that I'm happy with and a couple that are close, but require at least one or more flavor sample revisions. Then, at the point of flavor sample approval, the flavors from the flavor houses may be ready to ship to the cm right away or it could take as long as 8 weeks bc the flavor houses are so backed up bc of the supply chain issues themselves. That's the backend side of things that a lot of people don't realize and one of the things that makes it hard to know for sure - bc on our end, they normally don't tell us its going to be 8 weeks until it didn't show up in 2 weeks lol. :ROFLMAO: