DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have a recuperative break and a great holiday season there Dee-Dubya!!! :clap2:
And I sure hope that you decide to log that new routine. :veryhappy:

I'll be on the edge of my chair until January.
Consider me old arse........pre-subbed. :deal:
Yah I will be logging it for sure, logging helps me to stay focussed, analyse and share ideas....

I will be running some interesting supps too, you know me very comprehensive.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/141817-my-swole-stack.html

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah I'll be doing some other activities during my no-weight time as well..pilates, stepping up some ab work, and a lil cardio myself. it'll be nice to transition into that while eliminating stims and supps.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah I'll be doing some other activities during my no-weight time as well..pilates, stepping up some ab work, and a lil cardio myself. it'll be nice to transition into that while eliminating stims and supps.
Yah I will be taking about 2 and a half weeks off supps myself. Will get some rest, do a lot of streching...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay, so as I transition out of this phase, kinda rolling with some pre-next-phase work which will include supersets/tri-sets, less rest, and very explosive movements. had fun today with incline bench tossing (not pressing - actually exploding up and letting the bar leave my hands momentarily, catching it, fast drop, then shifting into contraction 2-3" above the chest - this exercise is all about speed & explosiveness. then ran some tri-sets (flat DB bench/flat DB flyes/Perfect PushUps, 3 sets, 90sec rest between sets); BB curl, reverse cable curl+regular cable curl ss, finished w/ direct forearm work.
I know I veered away from the plan of a straight arm day today..wasn't feeling it. tomorrow I think I'll hit back, tri's & abs, and SAT I'll hit da wheels for the final weight session before break.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you went with the Weider Instinctive Principle for today's training session!!!! Sometimes you just have to skip the written routine and do what comes natural to you at the moment.
I've had some incredible workouts from changing everything around at the spur of the moment!!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see you went with the Weider Instinctive Principle for today's training session!!!! Sometimes you just have to skip the written routine and do what comes natural to you at the moment.
I've had some incredible workouts from changing everything around at the spur of the moment!!!
oh is that what that's called? :D
I do that quite often! :approve:

hey Merry Christmas TG! and to everyone in AM Land as well..hope everyone enjoys their holidays.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh is that what that's called? :D
I do that quite often! :approve:

hey Merry Christmas TG! and to everyone in AM Land as well..hope everyone enjoys their holidays.
Frolich Weihnachten Mein Bruder!!!!
May you and your family have the merriest Christmas ever!!! :fest30::fest06:

P.S.-------I will be training legs at around 6 or 7:00 A.M. that morning before the festivities commence. Gotta keep the main thang, the main thang!!! LOL

No Rest Til Ragnarok!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

P.S.-------I will be training legs at around 6 or 7:00 A.M. that morning before the festivities commence. Gotta keep the main thang, the main thang!!! LOL

No Rest Til Ragnarok!!!!
Merry Xmas guys, safe and happy holdiay...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
back/tri's/abs this morning, KILLER session! very intense, very fast-paced, and extremely pumped when I was done..sweat was just off the chain! :hammer:
reverse-grip BB bent rows, then wide-grip pulldown ss w/ one-arm cable rows; cable pushdowns, then skullcrushers ss w/ DB kickbacks; kneeling cable crunches ss w/ lying leg raise.
sweet session..I played cook a lil later on, made the fam some pan-fried hash browns; sausage, egg & cheese on Grands biscuits, and watched them eat, while I had..
10 eggs (2 whole+8 whites)
2 cups broccoli
1 piece Ezekiel bread
dig the family scrabble game in the background, ahaa. :biglaugh:

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established

eh, right there with ya TG..unplanned, but I am going to work out on Christmas too.
fam function doesn't start till this afternoon, so after chilling a bit w/ my wife & kids here this morning, I'm headed out to blast the wheels right this minute.. :drive:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eh, right there with ya TG..unplanned, but I am going to work out on Christmas too.
fam function doesn't start till this afternoon, so after chilling a bit w/ my wife & kids here this morning, I'm headed out to blast the wheels right this minute.. :drive:
I finished my workout about an hour ago. It was sublime......:box:

Leg Extensions, Leg Presses, Hack Squats super-setted with DB Sumo Squats, DB SLDL's, Lying Leg Curls, and to top it all off, some Standing One-Legged Calf Raises.

A perfect way to start a perfect day!!!! :fest30::food:

Blast the shit outta those big wheels of yours Snag!!!

I'm getting ready to eat a big post-workout meal and then move on to some "old school recuperation"!!! :439::smokin:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A perfect way to start a perfect day!!!! :fest30::food:
nice! :thumbsup:
Blast the shit outta those big wheels of yours Snag!!!
I did! ;)
I'm getting ready to eat a big post-workout meal and then move on to some "old school recuperation"!!! :439::smokin:
haha, dig it..

yep, last session of the year was just stupid ridiculous - I outdid myself! :biglaugh:
parallel speed squats, DB lunges ss w/ step-ups, leg curls, straight deads (was cooked after my second set of these! :dead:), and seated calf raises ss w/ standing calf raises.
holy moly man, I'm just baked..yet, I feel a hella sense of accomplishment. this run has delivered everything that I was looking to accomplish, and you can't put a price tag on being injury-free!
as I transition out of the Asteroid Stack, will bring into play hi-dosing resveratrol, 2g daily for a lil natty test boost, and get my intermediate phase on..
in the meantime, peace out!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
year-ending pic of the torso.
haven't gotten around to mowing the arms yet..
and nevermind the gray in the beard - I've earned that! :lol:

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man, pilates ain't no joke! :eek:
gonna have fun times here in my intermission from weights..
I won't detail any further on my transient training, but just wrapping up the first part of this journey, everything in line, definitely a success..can't wait for you guys to see the next part of the progression in Part II!
shiz is gonna be CRAZY! :aargh:
will post a link here when I get to that point.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man, pilates ain't no joke! :eek:gonna have fun times here in my intermission from weights..
I won't detail any further on my transient training, but just wrapping up the first part of this journey, everything in line, definitely a success..can't wait for you guys to see the next part of the progression in Part II!
shiz is gonna be CRAZY! :aargh:
will post a link here when I get to that point.
I always figured that pilates would wear one's ass out. Now I know.
I've thought about buying one of those BodyByJake Tower 200 that you see Randy Couture advertising on TV. Now that looks like a good alternative to my regular cardio routine.
I believe I just talked myself into it!! :yup::lmao:
Yet another great log here Snagency. Keep up the hard work. I know you will.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
snag,

i'm 5'9 also but 22 years old...you're stats are my goals!
those pictures are awesome, I hope to be half that impressive when im 38!!!
you're knowledge and work ethic are encouraging!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yet another great log here Snagency. Keep up the hard work. I know you will.
got that right! :yup:

snag,

i'm 5'9 also but 22 years old...you're stats are my goals!
those pictures are awesome, I hope to be half that impressive when im 38!!!
you're knowledge and work ethic are encouraging!
gracias amigo..this is all a process. you learn and grow as you go! ;)
as for the pics - yeah I'm pretty satisfied with where I'm at right now all things considered..but, this is just a process within a process. I'm a little deflated and flat right now, but that's to be expected with what I am doing. I shrug it off, because the end goal will blow away where I'm at right now! seriously, give me another 6 weeks when I come back from my hiatus, and I'm anticipating improvements by leaps & bounds. :D

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
btw Carpee, I dig your sig! :approve:
haahahaa, nice.
haha thanks man.

And as far as looking flat, you're still a beast.
Every day i'm learning from you and DW and Casey and other dudes on here. AM and usplabs are awesome

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha thanks man.

And as far as looking flat, you're still a beast.
Every day i'm learning from you and DW and Casey and other dudes on here. AM and usplabs are awesome
der's a wealth of knowledge 'round dese heah parts! :006:
props to you for taking the initiative to learn. :biggthumpup:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
speaking of knowledge..
I need some user feedback here. anybody out there ever hi-dose resveratrol (2g+ daily), and if so have you had any gastrointestinal issues? (>>i.e. diarrhea) last couple days I been hit hard, and I've eliminated all supps except SCrx, res-v, l-carnitine, and hi-dose l-glutamine (40g daily, spread over 4 servings/10g per -- I got a boatload of this stuff and have dropped BCAA's for the time being)..only thing I can figure is the res-v, but I theorized the glut would off-set any issues there, and I've hi-dosed glut before w/ no issues.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
last food pic of the yr..not glamorous, very simple - yet, incredibly delicious! :food:

5oz albacore tuna w/ TBS bean & corn salsa
1 cup black beans
1.5 cups broccoli

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay, I lied - this is the last food pic of the yr! :biglaugh:
just looked too pretty to pass up snapping a shot..

5oz 96% lean beef
8oz sweet potato
2 cups broccoli, spiced up w/ a slice of 2% pepperjack cheese

I'm grooving on the carb cycle I'm in! :yup:

best to everyone not only in 2010, but thruout the new decade we begin! :wave:

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay, I lied - this is the last food pic of the yr!
ummmmm, yeah, wellll.. :eek:
I'm outta control! :lol:
fam's all eating chips, wheat thins, cheese balls, pizza rolls, chocolate..you name it. meanwhile, I'm toeing the line.

6oz 96% beef (with a smidgen of honey mustard) :D
3/4 cup black beans
2 cups broccoli stir fry made in 1 TBS EVOO

bring on 2010! :party:

Attachments

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you're still remembers to include the beef with the mustard. Happy New Years bud! Hope you stay healthy and achieves your goals in 2010!

Regarding the megadose RSV, I have taken 10+pumps of Sustain Alpha (300mg TD) and no issues on those weeks. Different route of administration so not very comparable.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lots of respect for a guy who can ignore all that food whilst eating the blah...

I am not that man yet ;)