snagency's ZAPped! to the CORE log

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 20: Wednesday, June 25
ZAPped abs & cardio this morning. Thought I'd shake things up for a day & run with fasted upon-waking training. (4) ZAP, (1) AP, (3) PowerFULL, (3) SuperCissusRx, 7g BCAA's upon waking, (2) Recreate 15 minutes later, started sipping on (2) scoops Core ABC 15 minutes after that, and began ab training 10 minutes following that. 12 sets abs (4 diff. movements, 3 sets each) followed by 35 minutes moderate-pace steady cardio. 10 minutes before cardio was finished I took P-Slin w/ 7g more BCAA's. Post w/o shake was 55/60/2 @480 cals. It will be a low carb (less than 100g), low cal (@2100) day today..
Focus & intensity weren't quite up to snuff this morning (did I mention I don't like cardio??), but I don't feel this was ZAP related. More likely the fasted format combined with some business issues that were rolling around in my mind. I was still wiping sweat out of my eyes however, despite the moderate pace of cardio..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like a good session to me! I miss taking powerfull pre w/o.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love PowerFULL pre w/o! I really feel the supp regime I'm using right now is spot-on, great results..

Day 21: Friday June 27
Worked with a Doug Miller-inspired protocol this morning, awesome results..
(4) ZAP, (1) P-Slin upon waking, 105g carb breakfast 15 minutes later; then 1 hr. later, (2) Recreate, (3) PowerFULL, (3) SuperCissus, (4) caps N30 (just busted this out today); 20 minutes later began training, using Core ABC as intra-w/o shake along w/ my BCAA's. Holy geez.. incredible back pump! Had the food-pump going on in addition to the supp-pump, was definitely a double-whammy! Sweat was nuts (hot humid day helped me sweat the most I have so far I think), energy, endurance, incredible focus.. just an unreal training session. I'm getting sooo spoiled.
The only negative with this format was getting antsy about 1/2 hour after I ate; the ZAP wanted to be released, and it was tough waiting to get started. Did not want to disrupt the timing of the other supps tho.
Chin-ups, bent-over rows, rack pulls, straight-arm pulldowns, and D-grip seated pulleys were the order of the day, followed by 12 minutes HIIT. Scheme was combination of reverse-pyramid & straight sets..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 22: Saturday, June 28
Final day of ZAP, went out with a bang! The Core guys put an extra cap in my bottle, so I rolled with 5 caps today. Didn't notice much of a difference - it was on! Just like every other day of this phenomenal ride..
Went back to a protocol of breakfast, then dropping ZAP, PowerFULL, Cissus, N30 one hour later, Recreate 15 minutes after that, started sipping ABC 15 minutes later, workout 10 minutes following. Shoulder day was strong, even tho I'm battling left shoulder soreness & restricted ROM. Sweat (uh, of course), energy, focus, intensity - everything there across the board. Military press, DB front raises, bent-over cable lateral (here was where my shoulder was at its tenderest), bb shrug, and 1-arm DB shrugs (stole this idea from Doug Miller - WOW, good stuff!)
Format was reverse-pyramid for last time. Am switching things up; I've got the itch to superset and might just bust this scheme out. My only regret is that I'm out of ZAP to fuel these intense sessions! I have like 3 partial bottles of other stim products that I need to use up before they get expired, so I'm off to those now.
Will submit final review within a few days. Would like to have a comparison of a couple workouts w/o ZAP to dissect. Here's a final day pic as well - it's a little deceptive; not a lot of leaning out progress this past week, and I'm still feeling a bit watery from my hi-carb day yesterday. I do note some incremental progress tho..

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Doug.
Yep, great ride. You've really done a great job with the entire Core line. I think I've mentioned it thruout the log, but I've been using PWO, ABC and recently MRP at various points over the last month. I'm super impressed with that MRP - it's so versatile. The other day when I was on the road all day for meetings I packed 3 shakes for consumption. If I need more protein/carb ratio I just add in some choco isolate blend I've got, perfect macros. And the ingredient matrix is phenomenal.. kudos man.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Thanks Doug.
Yep, great ride. You've really done a great job with the entire Core line. I think I've mentioned it thruout the log, but I've been using PWO, ABC and recently MRP at various points over the last month. I'm super impressed with that MRP - it's so versatile. The other day when I was on the road all day for meetings I packed 3 shakes for consumption. If I need more protein/carb ratio I just add in some choco isolate blend I've got, perfect macros. And the ingredient matrix is phenomenal.. kudos man.
I agree with this 10000%. I feel like the MRP is one of the most underrated products out there, not just in our line, but period. Complex carb sources, an excellent protein blend, and an awesome amount of fiber for an MRP.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacked as always Snag! What stims are you planning on using now?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got some Y-RD, Speed, and Leanfire Inferno partials to finish out, stacking 'em with Recreate of course.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooo Ive been interested in Y-rd. Good luck with that man!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Summation

Okay I've had 3 workouts without ZAP now, and the results are confirmed as I thought they would be..
I've used Y-RD, Leanfire, and Speed respectively in these 3 training sessions, and none has come close to providing the mental focus, physical endurance, or thermogenisis (read: sweat!) that I experienced on ZAP. Speed this morning was the closest; however, just like I previously experienced on this product, I had shaky, jittery energy with mind-racing during training, no focus whatsoever, just kamikaze energy.

ZAP Effects:
As noted thruout log, thermogenesis was profuse. There was not a single workout where I was not drenched with sweat. Combined with a clean diet (precontest prep), I tightened up immensely. A 10 on a 1-10 scale.

Energy was enhanced thruout usage. This was clean, focused energy that just made me feel good, not jittery or out of control. A 10 on a 1-10 scale.

As well, muscular endurance on this product was something special; I set a couple endurance PR's during my usage, and fatigue never came into play during any training session. A 10 on a 1-10 scale.

Tied into endurance was the intensity and focus level of my workouts. I felt I could reach any goal I set for myself, and just destroyed the weights each session. Even cardio sessions took on new levels - which is saying a lot because I am very much not a cardio fan. I can only compare this effect to Prime; while Prime was a bit more extreme, this is the only other product I've used that has given me these type of results, over a consistent period of time. I got great singular workouts from different things in the past (NOExplode for example), but these effects were not repeatedly observed following prolonged usage. ZAP was strong thruout the entire run. A 9 on a 1-10 scale - only because I reserve the 10 for Prime.

I also noticed enhanced libido during my run. If I thought this might just be coincidence, I am now convinced it was not: the effects I noticed while I was running the product have not been there the last 2 nights. :(

If it's not apparent, I am thoroughly pleased with ZAP. I'll throw in a plug for the entire Core line, as I have tried everything now and have been extremely pleased. The quality is outstanding.

Altho I did not purchase any more ZAP as of yet (due to my having some other stims on hand that need to be used), I will say emphatically that this will be my next purchase when I go shopping for a w/o stimulant again. Good stuff.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review! I'm glad you liked it and thanks for spreading the good word!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review man...ima have to put mine up soon...my first lift without Zap was sad :sad:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review man!

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Awesome review man. The log was great and we really appreciate the detailed feedback. Glad you liked ZAP so much.