snagency's ZAPped! to the CORE log

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to snagency again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to metroba again.

This site kills me on the rep thing.. :cool:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanx for swinging by Big!
It's just cuz I'm so damn short, lol..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to metroba again.

This site kills me on the rep thing.. :cool:
haha some of us just whore out so much we never have to worry about it :lol:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Tuesday, June 10
HOLY PAINFUL PUMP BATMAN!! Wow..
Quads/hammies today, reverse-pyramid protocol starting at 6 reps and finishing at 15, blew the wheels out today..
BB squats, SL deads, leg extensions, leg curls, finished up with abs. Pump was excruciating -- my son came out to the garage to make sure I was okay (I was screaming pretty loud today, lol)..
Sweat, focus, intensity, aggression and energy all there today, all +11 on a 1-10 scale, very impressed. I will note however that after running the ZAP 1/2 hour prior to w/o for second straight day, my preference is more in the 40-45 minute preworkout dosing range. The nitric oxide seems to be a crazy addition to this stack; I'm at a loss to explain just how painful this pump was this morning..

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Ya my energy really kicks in around 40-45 minutes and that is how I've been dosing it as well. I have some non painful to watch videos now if you want to even out that neck.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
I also found 45 minutes to be ideal. I will change the labels next time.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
45 minutes for me too! Keep up the good work i like the intensity...my workouts have been intense and my muscles have been aching in a good way bc of it :)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
45 minutes for me too! Keep up the good work i like the intensity...my workouts have been intense and my muscles have been aching in a good way bc of it :)
Intensity is the name of the game.. my whole life is one big ball of intenseness, lol..

Day 9: Thursday, June 12
Geez, these workouts just keeping better. I'm liking the ZAP doses following the off-days; it's like I take things to another level (if that's possible), hits me pretty good.
Worked the back today, felt like a dang cobra: did pull-ups (weighted to start off, dropped to bw), then moved to rack pulls for reps, seated D-Grip pulleys, straight-arm pulldowns, then followed w/ 12 minutes HIIT, 12 minutes steady-state cardio. I'm not a big cardio fan at all.. therefore I feel it's important to note that the focus & mental connection I experienced with the HIIT/cardio was just very cool today, it was on!
The wife shot a couple of pics of me this morning, says she's noticing new definition, and I really wanted to capture the sweat that was profuse once again today, but the pic doesn't really catch just how soaked I was!
(BTW - the wife got the little sun/love/kind creation in the background of that last shot.. my kids made for me a couple yrs. ago; no laughing fellas..)

Attachments

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
You're a beast.. I just roughed it through 45 minutes steady state cardio.. ack.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh mannnnn..
I feel like a dweeb, just realized my headband was upside down in those pics, LOL..
The "Head" company prob. doesn't like me trying to make their emblem look like the Nike swoosh, ahaahaha..

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Oh mannnnn..
I feel like a dweeb, just realized my headband was upside down in those pics, LOL..
The "Head" company prob. doesn't like me trying to make their emblem look like the Nike swoosh, ahaahaha..
We would have never known.. but now we do and can call you a big meat head :dl:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We would have never known.. but now we do and can call you a big meat head :dl:
LOL man.. the bad part about it is I follow tennis, and they make rackets, clothes, etc. In fact, my racket is a Head.
I just don't pay attention to those things when I'm getting my training on! I noticed it this afternoon tho.. :fool2:
Yep, I'm a meathead..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im jealous of those shoulders man!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gratze dude.. always been one of my genetically strong points.

Day 10: Friday, June 13
Focus was tested today, as Verizon came out well before their scheduled time to install FIOS -- they showed up right about the time I started training. I do not like distractions, timing or otherwise, when I'm zoned in to training, so I expected a poor workout.. I must say tho, I was able to keep my focus pretty well despite this dude running around & installing the box in my garage while I was getting my training on. Even more impressive was the fact that I've had a "tweak" in my left shoulder now for a couple weeks, and despite some stress on cable lateral raises I was able to be intense and keep the weight elevated thruout. Overall a very decent workout, sweat again just silly (this is a given at this point), energy aplenty.
Military press, front d-bell raises, side cable laterals, barbell trap raises, d-bell trap raises, 15 minutes HIIT to finish up.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Man, the pics in here are insane dude. Awesome work and dedication.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Training for me has never been a problem D.. but the ZAP sure makes it easier!

Day 11: Saturday, June 14
Another test today for the ZAP.. It was a very turbulent Friday the 13th, lotta tumultuous events wrapped into one day, including some events that could prove to be a career-altering direction for me.. Without going into details, suffice it to say that my mind was spinning last night, and although I tried to go to sleep around 1:30am, I laid awake until well after 5am with my mind just jacked..
I spell all that out just in case someone infers that my sleeplessness came from the ZAP/Recreate combo.. not the issue at all. Sleep has been as it always has. I also say this because, on top of not getting to sleep, I awoke at a little after 7am.. So energy for today's workout was a good test.
Favorable results! I felt the effects as usual not long after dosing, and the energy climbed steadily; hit my training 40 minutes after ingestion -- it was on! I love this stuff..
Barbell curls, close-grip bench, cable curls, V-bar tri pushdowns, standing & seated calf raises all in reverse-pyramid, low-rest fashion, followed by 12 minutes HIIT, 12 minutes steady-state cardio..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 12: Monday, June 16
Crazy workout this morning..
Yesterday my wife & kids took me out to eat for Father's Day mid-afternoon, food was tasting good so I decided to have a blow-out cheat day. Let me explain my cheat days.. because I'm pretty structured on diet 95% of the time, I have a handful of days thruout the year where I'll chow down on 10k+ cals. These are usually planned out for optimal use, but yesterday just kinda happened. Anyway, I consumed at least that many yesterday, so today I ran some fasted-training upon waking (format I used previously in this log).
Felt strong as an ox, big as a house (felt like I could bench press my house, lol), and the ZAP/Recreate combo had me humming away. Pushed the limits with weights, PR's on incline bb press, flat db press.. was in the zone! Also did incline db flyes, 1-arm low-pulley crossover, abs, 15 minutes steady-state cardio..
My chest was so pumped afterwards, had a hard time flexing for this shot..

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice work man! and happy belated fathers day!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i feel ya on the cheat day yesterday. We went out to eat for my dad and then i had a graduation party to go to and i felt i had to be polite and eat the food there. So i chalked it up as a cheat day..looking swole tho man

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice work man! and happy belated fathers day!
Thanks man, appreciated!

Yea i feel ya on the cheat day yesterday. We went out to eat for my dad and then i had a graduation party to go to and i felt i had to be polite and eat the food there. So i chalked it up as a cheat day..looking swole tho man
Ahhh, the peer pressure at the g-party, lol..
Gotta make a few tweaks in my diet for the next few days to compensate, but I always end up utilizing these days well I believe.. they can actually be pretty beneficial in isolated fashion.
Not exactly the right time to have one (prep & all) but oh well..

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
snagency-

Just curious, what body type are you, and what BF% do you usually bulk at ?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
snagency-

Just curious, what body type are you, and what BF% do you usually bulk at ?
I guess I am a classic meso, altho I don't necessarily like those classifications. On the BF front, I don't like to get over 10%. I feel slow & immobile when I get too big, and I like seeing my abs! (The "before" pic you saw in another thread was me at my lifetime worst shape.. 2 months of eating pure garbage & drinking alcohol regularly - which I just don't do - quickly put me in fatland..)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I guess I am a classic meso, altho I don't necessarily like those classifications. On the BF front, I don't like to get over 10%. I feel slow & immobile when I get too big, and I like seeing my abs! (The "before" pic you saw in another thread was me at my lifetime worst shape.. 2 months of eating pure garbage & drinking alcohol regularly - which I just don't do - quickly put me in fatland..)
That's not too bad. I'm an endo and last year I bulked too hard (18-19% BF). I'm down to approx 11% right now. I was thinking when I do bulk, I'll do a clean bulk around 13%.

I felt like hell when I got way too high. Putting asthetics aside, I can't get that heavy again just due to being lethargic and straining all the time.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 13: Tuesday, June 17
WHEEEEW!! Man, intense leg day today. In keeping with my shift in protocol to compensate for the cheat day, ran fasted training again first thing this morning; as well, mixed things up to get my metabolism in hyper-drive, burn off some of the water I'm holding. Narrow-stance speed squats, leg extensions, inner/outer quad pulleys, 1-leg ham pulleys, all with minimal rest thruout - the longest break I took was 30 seconds. Followed this up with some mountain biking for 20 minutes (small hills & grades, no mountains, lol).. stumbled in afterwards with the wheels just screaming hell at me.
Sweat, intensity, focus, aggression all there during this session. I honestly have yet to have a bad training session on this stuff - no matter what format I use, I'm always accomplishing what I set out to do..
Realized I've only put upper body shots in this thread so far, so here's the lower half, taken after this workout. Not exactly a good time to snap a pic of the legs - had a hard time standing let alone flexing, and with all the blood pooled in there you can't see any definition. All that hair doesn't help either, lol..

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 14: Wednesday, June 18
Was a ZAPped ab & cardio day today. Fasted training again; led off with 15 minutes of abs (5 different movements), utilizing 30 second rest periods, then moved to 35 minutes elevated steady-state cardio (split between glider/biking on flat surface). Weather was cooler today - didn't stop me from sweating tho! Great session.
I have 8 days left of my ZAP supply; altho I set myself back a bit from the cheat day (as far as showing recomp during this run), I think I have enough time left to show something special for my ending "after" pics in the leaning out category.. all the positive effects from the product combined with some changes in diet should propel this nicely..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 15: Thursday, June 19
Hmmm.. today was the first ZAP day where energy hasn't been just roaring off the hook. Didn't hit me the way it usually does; focus, thermogenesis, good mood - these things were all still there, but that extra spike of energy seemed to be missing today. I'm guessing it's more the body reacting to my change in dietary intake (lower cal/carb intake) than anything ZAP related. Fasted training again, low-rest reverse-pyramid protocol: chin-ups, deadlifts, lat pulldowns to front, seated D-grip lat pulls, 15 minutes HIIT.
I have read some others' logs for ZAP, and I don't notice anyone mentioning any sexual side benefits.. maybe it's just me, but I definitely am sensing this! Me & the wife's schedule has been kinda hectic lately, and then she had that time of the month, so we didn't quite have the frequency we like to maintain, but these last few days we've been back on track and I've definitely noticed an impact! (no pun intended, ahaha..)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg looks great man! This has been a great log! Anything new supps planned when this runs out?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Leg looks great man! This has been a great log! Anything new supps planned when this runs out?
Thanks dude.. gotta feeling the legs are gonna start leaning out daily, get some definition showing..
I'll be running my same supps, except I heard a rumor I'll have some Prime to add to the mix shortly. I can only imagine the aggressiveness of a ZAP/Recreate/Prime stack -- IN and OUT of the weightroom!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks dude.. gotta feeling the legs are gonna start leaning out daily, get some definition showing..
I'll be running my same supps, except I heard a rumor I'll have some Prime to add to the mix shortly. I can only imagine the aggressiveness of a ZAP/Recreate/Prime stack -- IN and OUT of the weightroom!
Prime eh? Sound like fun!:dance:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 16: Friday, June 20
Last day of fasted training protocol (..again), ready to get back to some normalcy. I had so much water to move after the FD cheat day, called for some drastic measures. Looking a bit flat in these pics, but I figured why wait for ending pics when a better test of the product was showing what could be done on the 5th day after a 10k calorie cheat day?! (and it was 10k calories of the worst foods you could think of to eat, lemme tell ya..)
Shoulder/ab day today was PHE-nomenal: DB shoulder press, cable pulley reverse-pec deck movement, DB front raises, behind-back shrugs, 8 sets abs.

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im am so damn green with envy :aargh:

edit: congrats on being a fvcking beast!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im am so damn green with envy :aargh:

edit: congrats on being a fvcking beast!
Gratze man.. :D
Better pic of the wheels, shows more where I'm at definition-wise.
Amazing what happens when you trim the hair off them things!
The ZAP/Recreate stack is helping to dial me in, shredding all that fat away! :gore:

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant fvcking wait to try this! You wernt kidden about the leg definition! Def more definition since that last leg pic you posted. Hey if you dont..what does your ab/oblique workouts look like?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cant fvcking wait to try this! You wernt kidden about the leg definition! Def more definition since that last leg pic you posted. Hey if you dont..what does your ab/oblique workouts look like?
Definition by the day my man! YEAH! Hitting that sweet spot with supps/diet right now..
V-ups, frog crunches, hanging leg raises are my bread & butter movements, but I do a lot of other movements as well - probably like up to 20 or something (db side bends, db "superman" lifts - where you lie flat on the floor w/ arms at 90 degree & "lift" the weights towards the ceiling while keeping small of back against floor; decline sit-ups, broom twists, etc.) You can't go wrong w/ the first three as the core of your program tho.
Question for you: what's all that encryption under your screen name?
BTW - nice avi!! :cool:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 17: Saturday, June 21
First day of summer.. :)
and 12 weeks out from my bb'ing show.. :bb2:
and only 5 days left of ZAP.. :(

Awesome workout today, even tho it was just bi/tri/calves day. One last time of fasted training to complete this cycle; I really do like this protocol, but I do miss eating right when I wake up. I think the main reason I enjoyed today's workout so much (other than the great feeling the ZAP incurs) is that I'm in the "recomp" zone right now, body changes daily. Diggin it..
Training was a mix of standing db curls, incline db curls, skullcrushers, reverse cable curls, reverse-grip tri pushdowns, and standing calf raises with toes pointed in/out/straight; as with the whole weeks' protocol, rest was kept to a minimum.
After w/o and breakfast, went down with the wife & kids and played some tennis. Courts were full, so we ended up playing on the crappiest one with grass growing thru the cracks, but it was still good times, GREAT sweat..
I'm feeling photogenic today, so here's some pics from the tennis court. The last pic is me & my boy - we took on my wife & daughter (we won of course, ahahaa).

Attachments

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Your sons looking at you like, I didn't know the hulk plays tennis?

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Lucky, I am dying to get my hands on some Prime. Keep up the awesome work. This log has been a great read.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Lucky, I am dying to get my hands on some Prime. Keep up the awesome work. This log has been a great read.
I hear ya.. I really want to get my hands on some as well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definition by the day my man! YEAH! Hitting that sweet spot with supps/diet right now..
V-ups, frog crunches, hanging leg raises are my bread & butter movements, but I do a lot of other movements as well - probably like up to 20 or something (db side bends, db "superman" lifts - where you lie flat on the floor w/ arms at 90 degree & "lift" the weights towards the ceiling while keeping small of back against floor; decline sit-ups, broom twists, etc.) You can't go wrong w/ the first three as the core of your program tho.
Question for you: what's all that encryption under your screen name?
BTW - nice avi!! :cool:
Thanks for post that man! yeah I like the avi hehe. The asldkjlsdkfj under my name is just randomness. no special meaning or anything.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 18: Monday, June 23
Double-thumbs up for this morning! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Trained today with P-Slin, a bowl of Ezekiel cereal with small banana, 8 oz. skim milk & 1.5 scoops isolate prior to w/o (@ 70/55/2 split). Holy wow! Switching gears again dietary-wise had awesome impact on training, and the ZAP/Recreate I popped an hour later just kicked it to another level.
Several PR's this morning, including the format flat BB bench 305x6/285x8/265x10/245x12/135xreps, followed by inc. DB press 110's x6/100's x8/90's x10/75's x12. Also had PR on my 1-arm hi cable crossover pulls. I have never completed all reps at this amount of weight across the board - and with short rest (30-45 sec.) - at any time before, and really felt I still had some left in the tank. Endurance was just stupid today. My chest felt like it was going to burst open, literally, I was so pumped. I loved it!!
Also did dips and abs, and after post w/o meal went and played some tennis with a buddy. Energy is still very high. Pump is still very full.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many days are you doing this log for?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are 22 servings in a bottle of ZAP.
I have 4 more entries before I summarize.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:(

Ive enjoyed this log man! Looking forward to your final review.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 19: Tuesday, June 24
Another great workout. Leg day, led off with squats, and while no PR's this day I was completely satisfied with progression. 315x6/300x8/285x10/135xreps with short rest. The improved progression was dropping weight by 15 lbs. per set in the pyramid, rather than the 20 lbs. I had been dropping by, and maintaining my rep pattern.
Moved on to SLDL (4x12), leg extensions (3x12/15/18), leg curls (4x6/8/10/12), capped off with 15 minutes HIIT.
I feel extremely repetitive here, but will note that sweat, focus, intensity & energy were all in full force again today. I notice no ebbing of the products' effects.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RIP George Carlin You will be missed
Nice tribute to Carlin there man. He was awesome. Odd timing: I'm in the middle of reading one of his books right now, "When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops?"
I can relate with many of his outlooks on life..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 19: Tuesday, June 24
Another great workout. Leg day, led off with squats, and while no PR's this day I was completely satisfied with progression. 315x6/300x8/285x10/135xreps with short rest. The improved progression was dropping weight by 15 lbs. per set in the pyramid, rather than the 20 lbs. I had been dropping by, and maintaining my rep pattern.
Moved on to SLDL (4x12), leg extensions (3x12/15/18), leg curls (4x6/8/10/12), capped off with 15 minutes HIIT.
I feel extremely repetitive here, but will note that sweat, focus, intensity & energy were all in full force again today. I notice no ebbing of the products' effects.
Not being repetitive. Effectiveness of the supp even on day 19 is def worth noting. This may sound repetitive but I am psyched to try Zap!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice tribute to Carlin there man. He was awesome. Odd timing: I'm in the middle of reading one of his books right now, "When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops?"
I can relate with many of his outlooks on life..
I just ordered that book yesterday! And I watched about 3 hours of Carlin last night. My friends were taking shots everytime he said "Fvck". haha didnt last very long.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered that book yesterday! And I watched about 3 hours of Carlin last night. My friends were taking shots everytime he said "Fvck". haha didnt last very long.
LOL!! No doubt, one could die from alcohol poisoning at that rate. :drunk:
The book's got some great quips in it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look forward to reading it.

edit: and yes they were blitzed out of there minds!