Smith_69 getting Powerful from PowerMaxXT

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I come back in here to see what's going on and I have no clue what is happening
That's what happens when the spooner street crew hits a thread.

Derail city
IMG_1476569489.034188.jpg

Lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
After posting a pic in my thread and looking back at yours, I still can't believe I thought we were close to the same size when I hadn't seen any pics of you....lol

Going back in my room now....haha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After posting a pic in my thread and looking back at yours, I still can't believe I thought we were close to the same size when I hadn't seen any pics of you....lol

Why go to your room, that's where hes hiding!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder what smith_69 is doing...

Did he got powerful from PowerMaxXT by now -or is he still girly?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I never saw a pic of him either. I thought he was a talking dog ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
294.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weve been 6 rounds since yesterday and she told me she needs a break. Not cool
Nice to see you both like golf. You know. Play with balls and a stick.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Friday-

this was a quick one- so I hit bi's and leg lifts
8 different exercises
1 set 12-15 reps each

had to get back to work, but still left with a pretty nice pump- energy all day long and noticing that I am more in tune to my workouts and afterwards.

Sat- work all day
Sun- no gym, kids had friends over

still took a serving each day-

still no sides to report and or negatives

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Monday-

I was able to spend a little more time in the gym this week, but I really wanted to focus on traps, calves, forearms and the delts.
standing shrugs with standing calve press
after 2 warm up sets, I just went all out. I have to say this was one of the best workouts I have had in a long time. Just really focused on what I was doing and in the zone.
5 sets of each, going back n forth between shrugs and calve press

hack squat for calves- change the position of the feet - 4 sets
superset with single arm shrugs (our gym has the seated hammer strength dead lift/shrug machine with free wgts) so I loaded up 135 and did single arm shrugs with the pause at the contraction-
traps and calves were burning!

not tired at all and just wanted to keep going.

seated db lat raises
25 x10
30 x 10
35 x 8- 2 sets

rev pec deck
4 sets 140 x 12 reps- almost a 2 min pause between sets

finished up with front raises using the cable ropes

3 sets 110 x 10

incline abs- 4 sets 15 reps

rest of the day was good until I got the call that our dog wasn't doing too good. she fell down the stairs in the morning and we didn't notice that she was hurt. mother in law called us and said she couldn't lift her head up. she wasn't whimpering or limping but you could see she something was wrong.

we didn't get home from the vet until well after midnight, bed around 130 up at 6.

as much as I wanted to go today, I called it off. Vet called and said she is doing ok and they are keeping her for another day. worried that she might have something else wrong, trying to figure out what is causing her to fall. she fell down the stairs a few weeks ago and week ago she rolled off the couch. Boxer and 10 years old. Still playful and nothing to really hint things are wrong, but just trying to be sure.

tomorrow will be a back or chest day.

I thought I would be pretty soar today, but not that bad at all. I mean there is soreness but thought it would have been worse.

I did take a scoop today and Powermax is working very well for me

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday-

I was able to spend a little more time in the gym this week, but I really wanted to focus on traps, calves, forearms and the delts.
after 2 warm up sets, I just went all out. I have to say this was one of the best workouts I have had in a long time. Just really focused on what I was doing and in the zone.

superset with single arm shrugs (our gym has the seated hammer strength dead lift/shrug machine with free wgts) so I loaded up 135 and did single arm shrugs with the pause at the contraction-

seated db lat raises
25 x10
30 x 10
35 x 8- 2 sets

rev pec deck

3 sets 110 x 10

rest of the day was good until I got the call that our dog wasn't doing too good. she fell down the stairs in the morning and we didn't notice that she was hurt. mother in law called us and said she couldn't lift her head up. she wasn't whimpering or limping but you could see she something was wrong.

we didn't get home from the vet until well after midnight, bed around 130 up at 6.

as much as I wanted to go today, I called it off. Vet called and said she is doing ok and they are keeping her for another day. worried that she might have something else wrong, trying to figure out what is causing her to fall. she fell down the stairs a few weeks ago and week ago she rolled off the couch. Boxer and 10 years old. Still playful and nothing to really hint things are wrong, but just trying to be sure.

I thought I would be pretty soar today, but not that bad at all. I mean there is soreness but thought it would have been worse.

Good lifts brother, but sorry to hear about the 4 legged family member!! Take care of her. Live me a boxer!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Monday-

seated db lat raises
25 x10
30 x 10
35 x 8- 2 sets

rev pec deck

3 sets 110 x 10

Focus on forearms....**** you....:) LMAO

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally I see you lift some weights instead of doing the hula hoop -or whatnot.
Sorry about the pet trouble, we all can relate to that.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Finally I see you lift some weights instead of doing the hula hoop -or whatnot.
Sorry about the pet trouble, we all can relate to that.
indeed and thank you

old fart :beerchug:

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Pet problems are no bueno. One of my dogs got the bright to try and jump through a fence and practically impaled himself. Luckily, he didn't rip through anything serious. We still had to take him to an emergency vet.

You can do like I am doing tomorrow morning and superset chest and back. I forgot to actually turn my alarm on after setting it...LOL

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday-

seated db lat raises
25 x10
30 x 10
35 x 8- 2 sets

rev pec deck

3 sets 110 x 10

Damn, brother :( I hope all is well with your dog. I have two older big dogs myself!

Ada.jpg
Buzz in trouble.jpg

The bottom one was from when Buzz (the Golden) got in trouble for destroying some Krystals, LOL.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
shes coming home tonight, and thank you

Buzz has the like, wasn't me. nope didn't do it

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Haha, exactly. I thought that picture was particularly funny because of the Toy Story blanket next to him, where his name come from ;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That is funny love those picks.... my dogs always look at me like WHAT? I didn't try to get the grand daughters box of crayons..

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Since this is the new dog thread lmao
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1476891738.724268.jpg
I think most dog owners know that face

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
:dance2:

Glad your dog is doing ok bro. Mine is about to turn 10 also. I'd be a wreck if mine was at the vet for a couple days.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
10/19-

today was an odd one! had to drop off my explore (ac unit and something wrong with the parking system) so I didn't get into work late. this obviously had me in mad dash to start taking my supps before the gym

t bar rows
close grip pull downs
wide grip pull downs
rev peck deck
pull ups

it wasn't terrible and got thru it, but I was just being cautious

I wasn't focusing on the wgt, back was bothering me a little. I think when I picked my dog up from the back seat (she was moving) the angle I had her and trying not to drop her, I tweeked my back a little. Not so bad today (10/20), little more manageable.

hitting tri's today

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10/19-

today was an odd one! had to drop off my explore (ac unit and something wrong with the parking system) so I didn't get into work late. this obviously had me in mad dash to start taking my supps before the gym

t bar rows
close grip pull downs
wide grip pull downs
rev peck deck
pull ups

I wasn't focusing on the wgt, back was bothering me a little. I think when I picked my dog up from the back seat (she was moving) the angle I had her and trying not to drop her, I tweeked my back a little. Not so bad today (10/20), little more manageable.

hitting tri's today
Glad the pooch is better, but be careful with that back bro!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10/19-

t bar rows
close grip pull downs
wide grip pull downs
rev peck deck
pull ups

hitting tri's today
Glad to hear the doggie is home safe. Take care of that back!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I hate being in a rush going somewhere, especially the gym. I always forget something I need...lol

Glad your dog is doing better. My house is like a fcking petting zoo...haha

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, I hate being in a rush going somewhere, especially the gym. I always forget something I need...lol

Glad your dog is doing better. My house is like a fcking petting zoo...haha
Haha, mine too!

I've got two dogs, two cats, a parakeet and a bearded dragon LOL.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Haha, mine too!

I've got two dogs, two cats, a parakeet and a bearded dragon LOL.
10 dogs, 7 cats, 10 chickens, 2 goats, 3 pigs

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I got 1 dog 1 girlfriend and about 8 hoes (that's you guys , you ma hoes)