Smith_69 Duality

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
mine got so bad I had to have nasal reconstructive surgery-wish I would have done it years ago!!!

now when I put my cpap mask on I actually close my mouth and can breathe thru my nose with no problem, my wife is a big fan, lol.
i think my wife needs that- ear plugs do nothing

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

I hope I'm not too late.
Has smith_69 already reached his goal to get fat?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before I subbed I knew smith_69 would be a lazy arse. His last update was 3 days ago.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Before I subbed I knew smith_69 would be a lazy arse. His last update was 3 days ago.
well I am sorry to please all my fans (you being the biggest) but there will be an update later this evening or tomorrow.

ps
don't worry, I sent you my autograph so you can hang it on your wall

11429241_1580158048904089_1515321049_n.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I am sorry to please all my fans (you being the biggest) but there will be an update later this evening or tomorrow.

ps
don't worry, I sent you my autograph so you can hang it on your wall
I like your new hair style!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
as you can see, i have firmed up nicley- all over the place lmao
So....this change.....are you telling us what you feel like on the inside?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And also, did the gender change surgery hurt? Do you now have the "phantom limb" sensation?
How do you feel on so much estrogen?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Man I hope so. If you'll be like that, Ill chip in !!
So you would do smith as a woman?
And also, did the gender change surgery hurt? Do you now have the "phantom limb" sensation?
How do you feel on so much estrogen?
Just gonna pimp him out!
- that would be a No

this is the best- my wife asked me ' can you take out the dog" i said hold on a sec because i was replying to this- so i walk away, she says "oh you needed a minute to look at a chicks azz? thats why you couldnt take out the dog! lmao no you dont understand- lmao

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
- that would be a No

this is the best- my wife asked me ' can you take out the dog" i said hold on a sec because i was replying to this- so i walk away, she says "oh you needed a minute to look at a chicks azz? thats why you couldnt take out the dog! lmao no you dont understand- lmao
My wife will get mad sometimes like that l, too. Almost always involves this damn site! lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife will get mad sometimes like that l, too. Almost always involves this damn site! lol
What site? What forum am I "supposedly" a "member" of? Im lost guys.

Yep. Thats how Im rollin. My wife goes into panic mode over protein or what she thinks is too much water. So, I get to keep you guys all to myself.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
After a long day I look forward to talking to you all. My wife thinks I can't listen and fart around on this site at the same time...lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
After a long day I look forward to talking to you all. My wife thinks I can't listen and fart around on this site at the same time...lol
i say the same thing-

after the 4th time she asks me something, she usually throws something at me lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
i say the same thing-

after the 4th time she asks me something, she usually throws something at me lol
"You're not even listening" I hear it almost every evening

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i added some new stuff to this run and will update tomorrow- wife needs me and i barely dodged what she just threw at me

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
i added some new stuff to this run and will update tomorrow- wife needs me and i barely dodged what she just threw at me
LOL Do work buddy...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree. Its weird. I signed up here just to look for some PH answers, and legitimately look forward to goofing off with you guys

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reflexes... gained from the growth of fast twitch muscles of which were built on a program you learned from here. Right?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ok so the reason i wanted to wait was to give a little feedback on several of the MST products that ordered.
R.P.G.-BCAA
HMB and
RagNOrok-ELITE- which i tested and love- caff free version

I will do a seperate review of the RPG and HMB on another thread... You guys who may have wanted to to try this or wondered what its about, i will help to answer those questions, but i will say this, for using both for 4 days, you want this. make sure to use jalfrey code in his signature because its almost worth it to get 2 of each for the price of one. Shipping from the west coast (which i asked him about) was 2 days no extra charge- cuddos to MST for that- jalfrey i dont have the other persons name who reps for MST, but please pass my thanks on for that. Great job

i have been sticking with the same doses and my appeitite has def increased. This is a bit strange because normally the first week or 2 with LG my app was out of control. I am still using the allegra d- but this is def a good sign im growing.

strength wise- well due to a nagging shoulder injury which is now running down the tendons in my bicep- inner to above the elbow- pressing over 210 on military is a no go.
pull downs over 250- starts to hurt bad. I have no idea what i did because one thing i always strive on is form and if i feel tight on a secondary muscle, i stop and correct to make sure the primary is getting hit.
bicep curls after a few sets starts to hurt as well, so i have just been doing more reps with tighter and longer contractions and lower wgt.

this has actually been a big plus and when i thought this run was going to be a bust, it has turned out better than i expected. The firm and tightness (@hairygrandpa you like that) has never been like this before.
My traps are growing and the pumps i get from doing shrugs- all forms, is insane.

If you decide to run something like this, i strongly suggest you take this time to work on your weakest muscle group and hit it hard. DO NOT over compensate. My calves for example are getting more cut and stronger each week.

The epidrone is def helping that because i never noticed that much of a change with using LG alone. Def have more cut in my forearms and when wearing a longer shirt that covers the arms, veins can be seen through the sleeve and that is very gratifying.

if you have any questions, just ask and will do a another update later this week

S

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so the reason i wanted to wait was to give a little feedback on several of the MST products that ordered.
R.P.G.-BCAA
HMB and

I will do a seperate review of the RPG and HMB on another thread... You guys who may have wanted to to try this or wondered what its about, i will help to answer those questions, but i will say this, for using both for 4 days, you want this. make sure to use jalfrey code in his signature because its almost worth it to get 2 of each for the price of one. Shipping from the west coast (which i asked him about) was 2 days no extra charge- cuddos to MST for that- jalfrey i dont have the other persons name who reps for MST, but please pass my thanks on for that. Great job

i have been sticking with the same doses and my appeitite has def increased. This is a bit strange because normally the first week or 2 with LG my app was out of control. I am still using the allegra d- but this is def a good sign im growing.

strength wise- well due to a nagging shoulder injury which is now running down the tendons in my bicep- inner to above the elbow- pressing over 210 on military is a no go.
pull downs over 250- starts to hurt bad. I have no idea what i did because one thing i always strive on is form and if i feel tight on a secondary muscle, i stop and correct to make sure the primary is getting hit.
bicep curls after a few sets starts to hurt as well, so i have just been doing more reps with tighter and longer contractions and lower wgt.

this has actually been a big plus and when i thought this run was going to be a bust, it has turned out better than i expected. The firm and tightness (@hairygrandpa you like that) has never been like this before.
My traps are growing and the pumps i get from doing shrugs- all forms, is insane.

If you decide to run something like this, i strongly suggest you take this time to work on your weakest muscle group and hit it hard. DO NOT over compensate. My calves for example are getting more cut and stronger each week.

The epidrone is def helping that because i never noticed that much of a change with using LG alone. Def have more cut in my forearms and when wearing a longer shirt that covers the arms, veins can be seen through the sleeve and that is very gratifying.

if you have any questions, just ask and will do a another update later this week

S
Yep, say it loud! Moderate weights - high volume -and- or TUT / Rest Pauses are a winner!
Sorry to hear about your shoulder, BPC helped me big time, -still doing rehab -and prevention exercises.
I'm now on TB-500 too, feeling better by the day.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
R.P.G.-BCAA
HMB and

Thanks for your continued support, bro!

That code for you peeps on the mobile app is "RJA", enter it at checkout for those sweet half-off savings! And the other rep is none other than MySTeek , my bossman who is being good enough to pick up my slack until this wedding stuff is all finished up (less than 2 weeks!!!)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yep, say it loud! Moderate weights - high volume -and- or TUT / Rest Pauses are a winner!
Sorry to hear about your shoulder, BPC helped me big time, -still doing rehab -and prevention exercises.
I'm now on TB-500 too, feeling better by the day.
the shoulder issue has been ongoing and now i noticed the other side is starting to bother me a little. the lower pain the bicep is new and honestly after watching a few videos of bicep tears, it scares the sh1t out of me!. i don't believe im heading in this direction, but the thought does cross my mind when i get into the bi routine. if you make it to 3:50 with out cringing, this is the worst one
[video=youtube;pZgxkE-2QAw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw[/video]

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the shoulder issue has been ongoing and now i noticed the other side is starting to bother me a little. the lower pain the bicep is new and honestly after watching a few videos of bicep tears, it scares the sh1t out of me!. i don't believe im heading in this direction, but the thought does cross my mind when i get into the bi routine. if you make it to 3:50 with out cringing, this is the worst one
[video=youtube;pZgxkE-2QAw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw[/video]
Barely made it through the first. Closed my app and cringed. My God!! Reminds me of when I tore my pecs years ago.

Damn. Just. Da..

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Barely made it through the first. Closed my app and cringed. My God!! Reminds me of when I tore my pecs years ago.

Damn. Just. Da..
Its funny, I get paid to see and deal with some of the worst injuries you can possibly imagine. But I hate to see it on TV or a video. Stupid

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't watch all of it...
Hopefully that never happens to me.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Damn. Just. Da..
Watch that bicep. I tore my right left one 15 years ago and it has always been smaller than my right one since.
I didn't have any pain or discomfort before mine tore. mine was the tendon at the elbow.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
or like the dumb ass at the 1 minute mark!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long after before you could start lifting again? did you get surgery?
About 60-90 days no lifting, can't remember exactly long time ago. Yes on the surgery.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
About 60-90 days no lifting, can't remember exactly long time ago. Yes on the surgery.
fyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyck lol

double wammie, no lift and surgery. im sure the thought of it happening again was in your head when you picked up a db.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything going on to give you legitimate fear of a torn bicep? Aside from strange pains?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not watching that after all of your reactions. Gonna make scared to do biceps. Lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Is there anything going on to give you legitimate fear of a torn bicep? Aside from strange pains?
bro, that is a good question and to be honest because i havent had one, im not sure. i do know that different motions as mentioned above make it almost impossible to do heavy wgt. even if i wanted to, i know that woudnt be wise as the massive amount of cheating needed would probably cause another issue.
Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 7.53.54 PM.png

brachial artery
median nerve
brachialis

those places

Attachments

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
it will make you think twice

lol
Lol mine is torn where the Latissimus Dorsi connects to the Humerus and the Tendon of the Long Head of the bicep is fccked, Your gonna give me nightmares lol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lol mine is torn where the Latissimus Dorsi connects to the Humerus and the Tendon of the Long Head of the bicep is fccked, Your gonna give me nightmares lol.
nightmare on bicep street

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyck lol

double wammie, no lift and surgery. im sure the thought of it happening again was in your head when you picked up a db.
Ya you're a puss for awhile, can't fear it. Just be smart. We didn't know alot that is known today. It was big ass weight to grow mentality. Like that dumb ass curling like 225. I was that dumb ass. I think mine got weak dead lifting, that was the only time I ever felt any discomfort. No pain no gain BS.