Smith_69 Duality

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Great stuff smith ! When are you dosing the epidrone again ?
morning, pre work out and afternoon all before 6 spread about 3 hours apart- give or take a min

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
morning, pre work out and afternoon all before 6 spread about 3 hours apart- give or take a min
Try seeing if you like taking 2 preworkout I liked taking almost all of my epi andro all preworkout gave me a better boost in the gym all the weights felt lighter those couple days I did that

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In bro

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Try seeing if you like taking 2 preworkout I liked taking almost all of my epi andro all preworkout gave me a better boost in the gym all the weights felt lighter those couple days I did that
funny you say that- I did 2 at once and yea your in for a treat- nothing you cant handle, but it will ramp you up

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
9/21-

so being on this new cycle for almost 3 weeks now and no issues/complaints at all- well only 1. this isn't related to the supps im taking more towards the Claritin D. This is the one you have to get from behind the counter, so its stronger. using for allergies and works great. 12 hour is all I need but it is an appetite killer.
hungry when I first get up and I will have egg whites and a shake but during the day, its force feeding. as soon as the stuff wears off- I have to take this around 630 am- the 12 hour does last 12 and fully wears off around 7 pm. within an hour after, the hunger kicks in. if I take it later in the am, going to bed at night is harder.

wgt is holding at 206-207 and strength has increased.
I have to contribute this to the epidrone and LGD and dermicrine. I have also cut back on my lgd dose, to 8 mg a day vs the higher. little lethargy onset, so the cut back helped. I knew my sweet spot from prior runs and it has remained the same. going over 10 may work for some, but is a waste for me.
Joints are better with the use of megalax- not going crazy with the dose.

muscles still look full yet defined as the days go by. I cant really max out on any lifts right now, shoulder injury is still nagging me, so as long as I keep the press below 205 im good.
bench under 315 having no issues

have been increasing my ab routine - hanging leg lifts, roman sit ups to my weekly routine- easier to do at the gym vs at home.
really no fatigue issues and getting great workouts regardless of the muscle group.

will update later in the week
Good work homie! Is the shoulder injury old and you have to manage or recent?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
9/21-

so being on this new cycle for almost 3 weeks now and no issues/complaints at all- well only 1. this isn't related to the supps im taking more towards the Claritin D. This is the one you have to get from behind the counter, so its stronger. using for allergies and works great. 12 hour is all I need but it is an appetite killer.
hungry when I first get up and I will have egg whites and a shake but during the day, its force feeding. as soon as the stuff wears off- I have to take this around 630 am- the 12 hour does last 12 and fully wears off around 7 pm. within an hour after, the hunger kicks in. if I take it later in the am, going to bed at night is harder.

wgt is holding at 206-207 and strength has increased.
I have to contribute this to the epidrone and LGD and dermicrine. I have also cut back on my lgd dose, to 8 mg a day vs the higher. little lethargy onset, so the cut back helped. I knew my sweet spot from prior runs and it has remained the same. going over 10 may work for some, but is a waste for me.
Joints are better with the use of megalax- not going crazy with the dose.

muscles still look full yet defined as the days go by. I cant really max out on any lifts right now, shoulder injury is still nagging me, so as long as I keep the press below 205 im good.
bench under 315 having no issues

have been increasing my ab routine - hanging leg lifts, roman sit ups to my weekly routine- easier to do at the gym vs at home.
really no fatigue issues and getting great workouts regardless of the muscle group.

will update later in the week
Nice bro! have you tried Zyrtec instead? I hate Claritin personally.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
funny you say that- I did 2 at once and yea your in for a treat- nothing you cant handle, but it will ramp you up
When I run it Ima take 3 pwo and hit some 405 Cholo Squats

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
When I run it Ima take 3 pwo and hit some 405 Cholo Squats
true homes, I mean esay

alpha- 1:45 lmao

[video=youtube;7bgCo7RVML0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bgCo7RVML0[/video]

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ok. I can't remember the other one I used to take.
that's why I have been using c-d seems to work the best and the 12 hour point for me works 12 hours. I used the 24 once and was up all f***ing night lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that's why I have been using c-d seems to work the best and the 12 hour point for me works 12 hours. I used the 24 once and was up all f***ing night lol
the pseudoephedrine in claritin-d and sudafed has significantly more stim effect for me than bronkaid...versus the fat burning effect of bronkaid-as far as I know there is no research on fat burning ability of pseudo, but the ephedra in bronkaid has a ton of research...back in the day people used to pop those little red Sudafed like candy, closest otc thing to amphetamine stimulant effect I've tried.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
true homes, I mean esay

alpha- 1:45 lmao

[video=youtube;7bgCo7RVML0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bgCo7RVML0[/video]
That is pure gold!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
alpha and I were cracking up at the white dude who doesn't run when the cops come lmao

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
the pseudoephedrine in claritin-d and sudafed has significantly more stim effect for me than bronkaid...versus the fat burning effect of bronkaid-as far as I know there is no research on fat burning ability of pseudo, but the ephedra in bronkaid has a ton of research...back in the day people used to pop those little red Sudafed like candy, closest otc thing to amphetamine stimulant effect I've tried.
most likely the reason you need to show ID and you are limited to the amount you can buy per month.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most likely the reason you need to show ID and you are limited to the amount you can buy per month.
As I just found out, youre limited to amount you can purchase per YEAR as well. Cause I only need to breath 9 months out of the year

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
As I just found out, youre limited to amount you can purchase per YEAR as well. Cause I only need to breath 9 months out of the year
my wife took a few over a year ago, about a weeks worth. so went back to the store and they swiped my ID and said sorry, you reached your monthly limit.

while I was at the window, I obviously mentioned that I wasn't happy and said, "well I better tell Jessie to move the Winnebago and need to call Tuco"

lmao

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my wife took a few over a year ago, about a weeks worth. so went back to the store and they swiped my ID and said sorry, you reached your monthly limit.

while I was at the window, I obviously mentioned that I wasn't happy and said, "well I better tell Jessie to move the Winnebago and need to call Tuco"

lmao
Hahahaha!!! Im sure they were like"whaaat?"

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What will your PCT look like?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 40/40/25/25/
test booster for several weeks & LJ- I like LJ works great for me
OL Super pct 4 weeks
Sustain Alpha 8 weeks

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Look. In the sky, its a bird, its a plane no, its ALPHA AND SMITH ON SUSTAIN ALPHA!!!!! ()
Hahaha if I wasn't the only one in the gym right now, people would think I'm crazy because I just laughed ridiculously loud.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife and I alternate buying it. she doesn't use it so it works out well for me. never once have either of us been told that we have exceeded the limit.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
my wife and I alternate buying it. she doesn't use it so it works out well for me. never once have either of us been told that we have exceeded the limit.
I know its 3g a month per person, Which is a lot imo. What's the point of using psuedo? Its not like regular ephedrine unless you know where to get it that I don't.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Subbed for the gainz
welcome to the gain train. where this goes from here who knows, odds are it will be derailed at some point lmao

usually once we get to doodie and pass that, we usually get back on topic lol

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
welcome to the gain train. where this goes from here who knows, odds are it will be derailed at some point lmao

usually once we get to doodie and pass that, we usually get back on topic lol
Those are the best threads! 50%gainz 50% what did I just read? Lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;XrRi172ojVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrRi172ojVg[/video]
Allhealsonme

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;AOLIlCANf6s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOLIlCANf6s[/video]

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Definitely on track...to be derailed? Lol. Just have to post a status update and you've got the perfect balance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know its 3g a month per person, Which is a lot imo. What's the point of using psuedo? Its not like regular ephedrine unless you know where to get it that I don't.
EPHEDRA is in bronkaid-try cvs...if you read my 1st post you would see where I said that a lot of guys used to take the little red Sudafed pills[pseudo] for the stim effect...Sudafed has more stimulant effect than bronkaid, imo.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
EPHEDRA is in bronkaid-try cvs...if you read my 1st post you would see where I said that a lot of guys used to take the little red Sudafed pills[pseudo] for the stim effect...Sudafed has more stimulant effect than bronkaid, imo.
I did read it. I didn't realize people used Sudafed lol. My bad

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did read it. I didn't realize people used Sudafed lol. My bad
the little red pills either 4-6 hour were very potent, even at recommended dose people were getting serious stim effect-double or triple the dose and it was as close to amphetamine as otc gets, imo....I think Sudafed discontinued the red pills because of that and went to the time delayed release 12 and 24 hour pills.

bronkaid isn't nearly as strong of a stim effect, imo...but all the fat burning research has been done on ephedra haven't seen any research or studies on the fat burning effect of pseudo.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
the little red pills either 4-6 hour were very potent, even at recommended dose people were getting serious stim effect-double or triple the dose and it was as close to amphetamine as otc gets, imo....I think Sudafed discontinued the red pills because of that and went to the time delayed release 12 and 24 hour pills.

bronkaid isn't nearly as strong of a stim effect, imo...but all the fat burning research has been done on ephedra haven't seen any research or studies on the fat burning effect of pseudo.
Oh ok. Any euphoria or just stim?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh ok. Any euphoria or just stim?
acted as a stim for me. the Clar D is the same, just suppresses my appetite. Little more energy but nothing crazy. I have never taken 2 at once or split and don't suggest although I imagine this would enhance the effects.

may also work against you if you are using them for allergy reasons.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
acted as a stim for me. the Clar D is the same, just suppresses my appetite. Little more energy but nothing crazy. I have never taken 2 at once or split and don't suggest although I imagine this would enhance the effects.

That would be my luck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

c-d is timed release, those red pills hit a lot faster/harder.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
c-d is timed release, those red pills hit a lot faster/harder.
i havent used Sud in a looooong time.

about cd correct. im just glad it works, migraines from allergies are the f********* worst

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i havent used Sud in a looooong time.

about cd correct. im just glad it works, migraines from allergies are the f********* worst
mine got so bad I had to have nasal reconstructive surgery-wish I would have done it years ago!!!

now when I put my cpap mask on I actually close my mouth and can breathe thru my nose with no problem, my wife is a big fan, lol.