abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where you going on vacation?

I'm Sept 5th-12th in Riviera Maya/Puerto Morelos area.
I just went to Cancun this past March. 3rd time there. Riviera maya is a cool calm area.

I'm going to Punta Cana, DR Sept 22-27th

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just went to Cancun this past March. 3rd time there. Riviera maya is a cool calm area.

I'm going to Punta Cana, DR Sept 22-27th
Nice, we haven't been to Cancun since 2011. We are looking at Punta Cana for next spring.

Have fun!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, we haven't been to Cancun since 2011. We are looking at Punta Cana for next spring.

Have fun!
Ditto

Cancun is a lot of fun. But we need a break from it lol.

Punta Cana is nice. You'll like it. M

Going to Jamaica around jan

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love Jamaica, been there 3 times. Last was 08 at Hedo II lmao.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love Jamaica, been there 3 times. Last was 08 at Hedo II lmao.
Oh nice. Ima check it out.

We was looking at the grand palladium. Has water slides. Taking my kids.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one you mentioned is a nudist resort? Lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol yeah. My dad's band plays there twice a year for last twenty something years. My wife and I got to go for free.
Lol! Got naked too?

That's cool.

Lucky guy

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't been posting too much in here. I really wanted to see the profile first, plus, i do not utilize GDA's often. Anyways, I think you guys will really enjoy this. Once the profile is released, you'll know why.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto

Cancun is a lot of fun. But we need a break from it lol.

Punta Cana is nice. You'll like it. M

Going to Jamaica around jan
I'll be in Jamaica in January also! Enjoyed Cancun and the Aztec ruins, and in cabo I didn't make it too fat from the swim up bar, lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be in Jamaica in January also! Enjoyed Cancun and the Aztec ruins, and in cabo I didn't make it too fat from the swim up bar, lol
Lol I just went to cancun this past March. Always fun there. Lmao.

Oh word? I might go to Jamaica in jan, feb, or March. Not sure when.

Where you staying at in Jamaica?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haven't been to Cancun but heading to Barbados for Thanksgiving, will need it as I live in MA and cold will be upon us

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There has been a delay due to a sourcing issue. We did not want to jeopardize quality, to hit the release date. Unfortunately we had to push the release back.

HyperMax XT will release first, while we wait for one of the components in SlinMax.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There has been a delay due to a sourcing issue. We did not want to jeopardize quality, to hit the release date. Unfortunately we had to push the release back.

HyperMax XT will release first, while we wait for one of the components in SlinMax.
Trust us; we'd rather wait for the real McCoy than have you guys push out less than your best - Orbit customers seem to only have good things to say about your products! Keep it up!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates?

In addition to HyperMax XT, there will be another new product released shortly after, before SlinMax as well!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damnnnnnnn. But I do rather it be perfected.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea, I wish we could have got it out when we planned but quality is of up most importance, we are not a brand with unlimited marketing dollar so where we can really separate ourselves and have a competitive advantage is releasing only the most well formulated, quality supplements we can and we will not jeopardize that!

Its looking like the beginning of October, so not too much longer. If I can I will try to release the label mid September so people know what to expect!!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I wish we could have got it out when we planned but quality is of up most importance, we are not a brand with unlimited marketing dollar so where we can really separate ourselves and have a competitive advantage is releasing only the most well formulated, quality supplements we can and we will not jeopardize that!

Its looking like the beginning of October, so not too much longer. If I can I will try to release the label mid September so people know what to expect!!
October eh? working on a pumpkin spice flavored product too? ;)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Label is being released either Monday or Tuesday by Stack3d and going up for sale shortly after on www.PerformaxLabs.com, we have limited stock on this first run so it will go fast!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Formula behind Performax Labs’ long-awaited SlinMax revealed

After unfortunately getting its launch pushed back in mid August, this week Performax Labs has released the last update on its long-awaited nutrient partitioning formula SlinMax. While we do have important details on the supplement’s launch, we also have something a lot more interesting with the facts panel behind the product. As previously confirmed SlinMax promises increases in muscle fullness, pumps and vascularity, a combination of effects that does in fact rely on a total of six different ingredients.

Looking at the label for Performax Labs’ SlinMax, the supplement’s contents are broken up into two blends, although as per usual every ingredient is transparently dosed. Making up the formula’s nutrient partitioning complex you have 750mg of agmatine sulfate and 250mg of Na-R-ALA. Rounding out the list are the remaining four, all packed into SlinMax’s GDA blend with 200mg of berberine HCl, 100mg each of banaba extract and trigonella seed isolate and 5mg of black pepper extract. Those numbers are all based on the product’s two capsule serving amount, with 60 servings making up each bottle of SlinMax.

On top of the formula reveal as mentioned we do also have some important release information. Basically for the first time ever Performax Labs is going to be launching a supplement through its own website. It is some time next week that SlinMax will go on sale at performaxlabs.com, then at the usual retailers a couple of weeks later. The brand is of course going to be introducing the product at a very good price, however to get in on the deal you will need to be signed up to its newsletter.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I don't know much about nutrient partitioner so please go easy on me....Is this similar to ABE?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Carbs per 2 capsule dose?
50-100g per 2 capsules however we had several women test it at 2 caps and most had no problem with slightly less carbs, however low carb we recommend 1 cap 2-4 times per day.
I don't know much about nutrient partitioner so please go easy on me....Is this similar to ABE?
ABE is more of a natural anabolic however it certinaly does have GDA properties. Essentially the idea is to shuttle glucose/amino acid/nutrients towards muscle tissue and away from fat cells, therby increasing muscle fullness, size and vascularity

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not really, different ingredients. Could definitely stack this with ABE with your preWO meal tho for some sick fullness and good strength throughout training session.

Can't wait til we get this at the new Orbit Supplements site - we always have great promo code sales on Performax products and I'm really excited for this one!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really, different ingredients. Could definitely stack this with ABE with your preWO meal tho for some sick fullness and good strength throughout training session.

Can't wait til we get this at the new Orbit Supplements site - we always have great promo code sales on Performax products and I'm really excited for this one!
I like the way u think :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are very excited about this release, really think you guys will be very impressed!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa I like it very much

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting.........

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will be for sale soon with an awesome intro price!! We will be sending out a discount code through our news letter so make sure to join!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will be for sale soon with an awesome intro price!! We will be sending out a discount code through our news letter so make sure to join!
Signed up for the newsletter. can't wait! I miss recompadrol and I have to try this out!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Signed up for the newsletter. can't wait! I miss recompadrol and I have to try this out!
I can't compare it to recompadrol since I never used, it, but believe me when I say the pumps and vascularity are amazing. Also, I dosed it pre bed on an empty stomach; lights out.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't compare it to recompadrol since I never used, it, but believe me when I say the pumps and vascularity are amazing. Also, I dosed it pre bed on an empty stomach; lights out.
I've used Rdrol so I'll be able to compare

I love a good GDA pre bed :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Same here. Rdrol is the benchmark in this field by far IMO but this formula looks very promising. Hoping you guys finally release it here someday soon ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here. Rdrol is the benchmark in this field by far IMO but this formula looks very promising. Hoping you guys finally release it here someday soon ;)
I agree. Slintinsity is a close second. Can't wait to compare.

For me the add of na-rala, agmataine makes me extremely happy. Looks to be a big contender. Dosed good too

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established

when you say pre-bed, are you saying you take it on an empty (or full) stomach before bed? Or are you taking it with a meal before you go to sleep since most GDA's are designed to be taken with a meal, if not before :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
when you say pre-bed, are you saying you take it on an empty (or full) stomach before bed? Or are you taking it with a meal before you go to sleep since most GDA's are designed to be taken with a meal, if not before :D
Either way. It helps deepen sleep and you wake up nice and tight

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About two hours after my last meal and just sleep on that, no food.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I currently have slinsane and never even though about using it like that.... is your last meal carb rich or not? Im gonna try tonight!
Not currently but when it is is when I actually usually take the GDA pre bed, or on days I didn't train... I find it helps keep me lean and dry as others have mentioned. I've also found however that I don't really need to take it if my carbs on the day are lower than 100g which they have been for some time.... So it's really goal dependent and diet dependent when I use it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I currently have slinsane and never even though about using it like that.... is your last meal carb rich or not? Im gonna try tonight!
If you have a carb rich meal, take it as you normally would pre meal. If you don't have a carb meal, dose it right before you go to bed. Should help with sleep and waking up looking a little leaner. I absolutely love the increase in deep sleep personally. However, I would not use it like that and with carb meals all of the time. It could get very pricey.