SlinMax:Performax Lab enter the Nutrient Partioning Market

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its the berberine and sensitive users may experience gas/bloating, that's why we kept it at 200mg, any higher and it became more of an issue.

Generally it should subside after a week but what I would do is dose much closer to your meal. Instead of 15-20 minutes, try 0-5 minutes before a meal, should make a big difference!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea berberine will do that but as adizzle1 said it'll get better within a week.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny thing though, during the first week was minimal and I only started feeling it alot the past couple of days. Anyway it's not a big issue for me and I will try dosing closer to meal as u guys said.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its the berberine and sensitive users may experience gas/bloating, that's why we kept it at 200mg, any higher and it became more of an issue.

Generally it should subside after a week but what I would do is dose much closer to your meal. Instead of 15-20 minutes, try 0-5 minutes before a meal, should make a big difference!
Dose it during your meal or even after will help also ;)

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was prescribed the following antibiotic for the next few days due to a throat cold.

"Clarithromycin", broad-spectrum antibiotic. Each tablet contains Clarithromycin EP 250mg.

Is it ok to continue taking SlinMax while on it?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was prescribed the following antibiotic for the next few days due to a throat cold.

"Clarithromycin", broad-spectrum antibiotic. Each tablet contains Clarithromycin EP 250mg.

Is it ok to continue taking SlinMax while on it?
Antibiotics are awful lol just ride it out ... I don't take them unless I'm like on my death bed and my colds never last more than a week which is what it'll be with antibiotics anyway. Just up your zinc and vitamin c down some NyQuil and rest.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This stuff looks like gold i cant wait to give it a go .

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just opened my third SlinMax bottle and the caps are blue, like AlphaMax, instead of white of the previous 2 bottles.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just opened my third SlinMax bottle and the caps are blue, like AlphaMax, instead of white of the previous 2 bottles.
We ran out of white capsules and the demand for SlinMax has been so strong that instead of waiting for whites to arrive we simply ran them in blue, same exact ingredients, same product, just different color capsules.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol thanks, good thing is im not on Alphamax now cause at some point Im sure I would confuse them

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn still haven't try this. Need to asap

abformulations

abformulations

Legend