Slim Xtreme (SX)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that it may have that affect. With your heart pumping and your brain firing like the beaches of Normandy, I'm willing to bet you may be a bit thirsty.

I did 3 of these already, just for giggles. It was...interesting. I was up for about 36 hours. I laid down to sleep, but only laid there thinking. My body got a bit of rest, but my brain just thought and thought and thought.... No problem going to work the next day, as I was still quite awake. I may eventually try this again. Kevin's dared me to do 4, and I'm really debating that one. I'll experiment, but I'm not completely insane! (And I do have the paperwork to prove it. ;) )

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 2 caps will do that. First time I tried 3 I did not sleep for 36 hours. The good news even with little sleep you should feel fresh tomorrow. Drink some caffeine first thing.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, this stuff sounds like meth..:crackhead:

alexat123

Awards
Been on this stuff for 17 Days now and my appetite is dead!!! I don't even think about food or have any cravings. This stuff is CRAZY!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on this stuff for 17 Days now and my appetite is dead!!! I don't even think about food or have any cravings. This stuff is CRAZY!!!
lol - I'm with ya, man! How much are you taking? I've been at 2 consistently the whole time and still going strong. Running out soon, though. :( Gotta get some more! :D

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 2 caps will do that. First time I tried 3 I did not sleep for 36 hours. The good news even with little sleep you should feel fresh tomorrow. Drink some caffeine first thing.
yeah, had a headache all day. drank some coffee this morning see if it would go away. it hasnt. got 4 hours sleep last night. didnt even think i was asleep, then remembered a dream. but today i still have tons of energy, heart still pounding too. going to a midnight showing of Watchmen tonight.:popcorn: gotta work at 8am tomorrow. wonder if this stuff will hold out till then.

Damn, this stuff sounds like meth..:crackhead:
lol. yeah, ive been clenching my jaws alot. i was thinking AX should market this to long haul truckers. may get them off meth & truckstop hookers:boobies:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking the EXACT same thing about truckers. Having this in small packs at the register is a brilliant idea. It'd be safer for us 4-wheel and 2-wheel folks, as they'd not be stimmed crazy then crash - both from the supp and into us!!

Hope you like the movie! It's on my to-see list for sure! Keep us posted on your sleep patterns. Keep in mind that coffee or other caffeinated beverages may act to recharge it a bit. Drink wisely! :cheers:

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
will do. feel like im coming down a little. its been about 33 hours now. but i dont feel like crashing. pretty slow come down so far.

ive found my self stareing at my screen wondering what i was just doing. but that may just be the over stimulation.

mood is coming down too.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds very interesting. I'm currently weaned off of stims for adrenal recovery, so hopefully I'll be primed when this products is available at NP.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Sounds very interesting. I'm currently weaned off of stims for adrenal recovery, so hopefully I'll be primed when this products is available at NP.
i would'nt recommend 3 at a time then. but hey it may affect you differently.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
i would'nt recommend 3 at a time then. but hey it may affect you differently.
I never would. In fact we are changing our sample packs to put the instructions in bright red. Happened to a few people, you are not alone.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never would. In fact we are changing our sample packs to put the instructions in bright red. Happened to a few people, you are not alone.
Aww...but it's so amusing!!! :firedevil:

Though for us hardcore individuals, a little overstim here and there can be managed. But for Mary Jane down the lane, taking 3 would probably blow her mind. So please, if you know someone interested, help spread the word. Tell 'em how good, just tell 'em how little they'll need! :D

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
well, i think im just about completely down now. feel good, no crash & burn. sooo that is from 7am yesterday to 430-5p today. wow 30+ hours of crazy energy from 3 of these things. still feel it a little too....what the hell is it in these things that did that? 100 mg of caffene per tab isnt $hit. are you guys sure theres no coke in there?!?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
No coke I promise. Its a special time release technology that we innovated for the unique thiamine analog.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-2 weeks at NP from what I Just heard, with VERY limited supply.
Can I submit a Homie Reservation? :poke:

That actually sounds perfect, for me at least. That'll give me 3 weeks of stim recovery.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I too noticed a cluster of sample users saying "I took 3 at once and didn't sleep for two days".

I didn't sign up for a sample, but I wanted to ask about the packaging. I'm impressed that you're reacting so quickly to improper customer usage by changing the package to emphasize the proper dosing procedure.

Bravo.
:clap2:

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
:scared:
I have no more SX, and I've started trying some other stim products I have laying around, in hopes that they've gotten better from sitting next to my sample of SX. It seems the appetite suppresing effects of SX are not contagious. The other stuff still sucks.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can honestly say that I took just 1 pill and this is far above and beyond any other stim with appetite suppressant. I FUKCING LOVE THIS! I will without a doubt be ordering. I havent been even a little hungry in over 6 hours. Forcing myself to eat small portions. BIG TIME WINNER with this one.
Forgot to mention the incredible CLEAN energy I am having as well.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Rock I hope you are FINALLY in bed!

Also, to the above posters, thank you for kind words toward AX and I'm glad to the ones who tried the sample and enjoyed it!

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Rock I hope you are FINALLY in bed!

Also, to the above posters, thank you for kind words toward AX and I'm glad to the ones who tried the sample and enjoyed it!

lol. well,, i got home from work at 530. felt tired enough to took a nap around 630 for 30 min. got up watched some tube, played some PS3 & went to Watchmen at midnight. GREAT MOVIE!!! but looong. walked out of there at 245am & had to come to work at 8am. I AM TIRED!!! this is diffently not the same as thursday morning on 3-4 hours sleep. i woke up then feeling good & alert. not today, i am draggin ass! wish i had some SX!!!

another thing i was thinking about, this stuff wouldve been great when my daughter was born. the 6 weeks of no sleep wouldve been alot easier. my ex worked nights, so i did all the getting up.

over all, i give it a big thumbs up & will buying when NP gets it in...just wont take 3+.:crackhead:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it appropriate to ask if there are any ideas of how much SX will cost?

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
I too noticed a cluster of sample users saying "I took 3 at once and didn't sleep for two days".

I didn't sign up for a sample, but I wanted to ask about the packaging. I'm impressed that you're reacting so quickly to improper customer usage by changing the package to emphasize the proper dosing procedure.

Bravo.
:clap2:
this is why i like AM. the supplement companys listen to the people!!!...at least the companys that are worth a damn!!

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
lol. well,, i got home from work at 530. felt tired enough to took a nap around 630 for 30 min. got up watched some tube, played some PS3 & went to Watchmen at midnight. GREAT MOVIE!!! but looong. walked out of there at 245am & had to come to work at 8am. I AM TIRED!!! this is diffently not the same as thursday morning on 3-4 hours sleep. i woke up then feeling good & alert. not today, i am draggin ass! wish i had some SX!!!

another thing i was thinking about, this stuff wouldve been great when my daughter was born. the 6 weeks of no sleep wouldve been alot easier. my ex worked nights, so i did all the getting up.

over all, i give it a big thumbs up & will buying when NP gets it in...just wont take 3+.:crackhead:
Hehe, finally got some sleep! I can see how it could help with having a child wake up constantly. So were you wanting Slim X for energy or were you trying to lean up, drop some fat?

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, finally got some sleep! I can see how it could help with having a child wake up constantly. So were you wanting Slim X for energy or were you trying to lean up, drop some fat?
both, of course. id like to drop about 7% in next few months. so the appetite suppresion would be helpfull & having that kind of energy would make the cardio alot easier.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
both, of course. id like to drop about 7% in next few months. so the appetite suppresion would be helpfull & having that kind of energy would make the cardio alot easier.
Right on. It will definitely help you do that. Have you thought of running it with lean fx? It will help you preserve muscle tissue and burn more fat?

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Right on. It will definitely help you do that. Have you thought of running it with lean fx? It will help you preserve muscle tissue and burn more fat?

nope. i was kinda looking at the Astroid Stack. but if i can run Lean FX & SX, save a little money, ill try it.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Definitely worth it! You already know how SX is by your sample, now allowing yourself the chance to build muscle and burn more fat sounds like a winning combo!

alexat123

Awards
Definitely worth it! You already know how SX is by your sample, now allowing yourself the chance to build muscle and burn more fat sounds like a winning combo!
Actually, I purchased SX directly from Anabolic Xtreme over 3 weeks ago. I'm trying to focus more on shedding all the excess fat that I've aquired over the years. I'm shedding the fat about 2-3lbs per week on average. I can also tell that with this stack I don't seem to be losing muscle. you said it. Winning combo.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I purchased SX directly from Anabolic Xtreme over 3 weeks ago. I'm trying to focus more on shedding all the excess fat that I've aquired over the years. I'm shedding the fat about 2-3lbs per week on average. I can also tell that with this stack I don't seem to be losing muscle. you said it. Winning combo.
2-3lbs per week is huge. Are you stacking something with it?

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
I am sure they are. Here is the manufacturer. On the labels, since we don't make the caps, we don't have to lists its ingredient makeup.

http://www.capsugel.com/products/conisnap.php
I shot them an email and in case anyone else cares, here's the response I got from Capsugel:

"It depends on the color of the capsule and what market it was produced for (Dietary Supplement or Rx).
We use FD & C dyes for the DS market and Iron Oxides for the Rx market."

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I shot them an email and in case anyone else cares, here's the response I got from Capsugel:

"It depends on the color of the capsule and what market it was produced for (Dietary Supplement or Rx).
We use FD & C dyes for the DS market and Iron Oxides for the Rx market."
Thanks and noted.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
That is some phenomenal progress! Are you doing a log anywhere?

alexat123

Awards
2-3lbs per week is huge. Are you stacking something with it?
I'm doing the Anabolic Xtreme "How to get shreaded stack"
Slim Xtreme
Lean FX
Hyperdrol X2
Trisorbagen

It's working out well, of course I'm doing a really clean diet, working out and low intensity cardio. Been on it for 20 days now.

alexat123

Awards
lol - I'm with ya, man! How much are you taking? I've been at 2 consistently the whole time and still going strong. Running out soon, though. :( Gotta get some more! :D
T-AD. I'm still on the 1 SX a day but I'm stacking it with all Anabolic Xtreme products:

Slim Xtreme
Lean FX
Hyperdrol X2
Trisorbagen

No need to fix it if it ain't broke. LOL.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
No, Boosters are only available from AnabolicXtreme.com and PowerofSX.com. However we priced them right. Inside each box of Slim Xtreme is a $5.00 coupon (making the boosters $15).

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD. I'm still on the 1 SX a day but I'm stacking it with all Anabolic Xtreme products:

Slim Xtreme
Lean FX
Hyperdrol X2
Trisorbagen

VERY NICE!!!! :head: :head: :head:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree.... that's one nice looking stack you have there...

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing the Anabolic Xtreme "How to get shreaded stack"
Slim Xtreme
Lean FX
Hyperdrol X2
Trisorbagen

It's working out well, of course I'm doing a really clean diet, working out and low intensity cardio. Been on it for 20 days now.
Fantastic! How many caps of SX are you taking per day? How is your strength while running HD?

redemption79

Awards
  • Established

Slim Xtreme
Lean FX
Hyperdrol X2
Trisorbagen

NICE! Keep tearin' sh*t up man!

I'm starting a similar stack when my SX gets here:
Slim Xtreme
Lean FX
I-Force Reversitol

I've been losing about 2-3lb. a week and gaining lbm without the stack, but I'm getting down to the last few stubborn pounds and need a little boost. My weight loss went up after being quite consistent the week I took my 3 SX pills, so I'm hoping SX+Lean FX will be dynamite.

Forgive me if I missed it, but are you keeping a log or anything?

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
NICE! Keep tearin' sh*t up man!

I'm starting a similar stack when my SX gets here:
Slim Xtreme
Lean FX
I-Force Reversitol

I've been losing about 2-3lb. a week and gaining lbm without the stack, but I'm getting down to the last few stubborn pounds and need a little boost. My weight loss went up after being quite consistent the week I took my 3 SX pills, so I'm hoping SX+Lean FX will be dynamite.

Forgive me if I missed it, but are you keeping a log or anything?
You are also one that I cant wait to watch when it comes log time!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree! These are going to be pretty interesting!

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
You are also one that I cant wait to watch when it comes log time!
I don't know if I'll do an entire log, so no promises. I will at least do a mini log/review though. The next 2 months are going to be insane. I'm absolutely psyched to get the ball rolling on this stack. I am currently getting phenominal results using an intermittent fasting protocol with solid supplementation, diet, and training. I'm weighing in and measuring every tuesday (for $$:))with a friend who is using traditional diet techniques with his own workout and not only consistantly dropping more weight than him, but my muscle measurments are getting bigger while his are getting smaller. I've done Reversitol+TestabolinV2 (divanil), but I think the Rev+LeanFX+SX is going to be tough to beat for cutting.
If this IS an effective combo for cutting, it aint gonna miss me. I'll make it shine.
Look for my review.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to drop a quick note........nutraplanet is expecting it's shipment of slim xtreme in tomorrow!
it's a very limited first run supply, so i expect it to go quick!!

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I'll do an entire log, so no promises. I will at least do a mini log/review though. The next 2 months are going to be insane. I'm absolutely psyched to get the ball rolling on this stack. I am currently getting phenominal results using an intermittent fasting protocol with solid supplementation, diet, and training. I'm weighing in and measuring every tuesday (for $$:))with a friend who is using traditional diet techniques with his own workout and not only consistantly dropping more weight than him, but my muscle measurments are getting bigger while his are getting smaller. I've done Reversitol+TestabolinV2 (divanil), but I think the Rev+LeanFX+SX is going to be tough to beat for cutting.
If this IS an effective combo for cutting, it aint gonna miss me. I'll make it shine.
Look for my review.
I'll look forward to it then! ;)

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to drop a quick note........nutraplanet is expecting it's shipment of slim xtreme in tomorrow!
it's a very limited first run supply, so i expect it to go quick!!
:party::djparty::dance:

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
I'll look forward to it then! ;)
On lean FX...

My fast is 16hrs. each day. I eat my first small meal at 1500, work out just after 1700, and consume the rest of my food post workout, and then spread out until 2300.
Any advice on when to dose Lean FX into this kind of protocol? I would think the benifits of cortisol blocking would be best noticed during the fast. I was thinking
1 @ 0700
1 @ 1200
1 @ 2300

This is not evenly spread out, but rather biased to the fasting period. Let me know if you think this would be advantageous, or if I should try to spread them out more evenly.