Slim xtreme

sakes

Awards
I went through some old supps and I found an almost brand new bottle of SX. I remember stopping this stuff when it was recalled but I never knew if we had come to a consensus of what to do? Is it safe or is it trash?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can send it to me and I can run it for ya and let you know lol. Don't run it if you like to sleep, but personally I wouldn't have a problem running it. It def works.

jigglypuff

Awards
word on the street is that a bottle of original SX can sell for upwards of a thousand dollars :O

sakes

Awards
ebay selling them for ~ 800 haha, one actually sold for 330. Crazy stuff. I may just sell them, but i believe that my bottle is opened and I took one just to try it.

sakes

Awards
Okay i gotta ask, I posted my bottle on ebay just to see what I could pull, 600 BIN and I an offer less than 10mins later for 350... WTF is in this stuff.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay i gotta ask, I posted my bottle on ebay just to see what I could pull, 600 BIN and I an offer less than 10mins later for 350... WTF is in this stuff.
Something very close to crack. Well effect wise. I can't remember exactly what it was though. Some nootropic blend with a derivative of crack, or a precursor to it.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Its kind of ridiculous the prices there going for on ebay, i have maybe 12 pills lefts and will be dosing them in a few days just to see if it was any better then i remember. I didn't notice any sides at all on it and can't quite recall if there were any noticable fat loss.