OK why no Slim Xtreme replacement? (srs please tell me)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Serious question. Why are the 20 companies willing to sell steroids, some banned I believe, but none brave enough to go super stim? Fear of abuse? Isnt that there for all good stims?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've tried lots. Craze didn't feel like SX at all to me. Made my head numb and actually fogged me out a little. Thanks though

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are hell bent on it, similar items can be found if you know where to look. I wouldn't recommend it though. In general stims are a double-edged sword.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Unless u r talking research chems I'm lost. I've been down every road and back with real hard stuff so I'm not scared, or in danger. I don't know where to look, which is why I'm posting here. A clue or PM would be great

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless u r talking research chems I'm lost. I've been down every road and back with real hard stuff so I'm not scared, or in danger. I don't know where to look, which is why I'm posting here. A clue or PM would be great
Yes, I was talking along those lines. Why is it that you are even searching for something like Slim Xtreme anyways? If you've been "down the road and back" meaning past addiction then I would be very wary of a heavier stimulant as you are speaking of.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
My past is way in my past. Never needed rehab, just made poor decisions in my youth. I liked SX, but not staying up until 2-3 AM. Just wanting a real kick ass stim, and everything out right now seems to disappoint. RC sound tempting, but their seems to be a 1000 choices and no real guide. Thanks for the input

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My past is way in my past. Never needed rehab, just made poor decisions in my youth. I liked SX, but not staying up until 2-3 AM. Just wanting a real kick ass stim, and everything out right now seems to disappoint. RC sound tempting, but their seems to be a 1000 choices and no real guide. Thanks for the input
Just get a good DMAA fat burner.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Why do you need something so hardcore? Lack motivation?
Well when you put it that way, I'm guess I'm just that hardcore ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well when you put it that way, I'm guess I'm just that hardcore ;)
Haha fair enough. Was just wondering is all. Sometimes i need a big kick up the butt to hit the gym because ive had a long day on my feet.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Yea man I work mostly on my feet, coach basketball and have 3 small children. Need a boost sometimes is all. A strong one